Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) (68596 Views)

Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / Yola: Trailer Crushes 20 People To Death While Being Chased By The Police / Trailer Loses Control, Breaks Into Compound In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 7:52pm On May 01, 2021
LoveThemChubby:

It is only your foolishness that made you become an atheist that made you see only religious bigotry in my statement�
shut the fukk up religious bitch
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by colizee(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2021
See mothers wey come look for weytin family go chop.... God Which kind wahala be this.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:04pm On May 01, 2021
poshestmina:

Very,very much Possible!
Those people are bloodthirsty,so any means of killing is acceptable to them.

God rest their souls.
They are no different from you, Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Ebupresh67(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2021
God help us plz!
i pray the respective families of the deceaseds find fortitude to bear such tears-droping event

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Heineken(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2021
Nawao cry cry :' cry cry
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2021
Then where is the driver? And what happen to the driver? People should first confirm the driver identity if he is from the North then its likely deliberate.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:14pm On May 01, 2021
jrusky:
Then where is the driver? And what happen to the driver? People should first confirm the driver identity if he is from the North then its likely deliberate.
Bigoted Tribalist, what nonsense? When you find out the driver isn’t a Northerner should Jehovah punish you for your stupidity?
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Ebuka78: 8:16pm On May 01, 2021
That accident should be looked into. Remember some persons said that they would revenge the death of their brothers.

We all should be careful this times, because we have nefarious people as politicians.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Bigoted Tribalist, what nonsense?

You missed it bro. I don't do tribalism it's not my stuff but you the North has betrayed everyone so no one trust you people anymore.

It is not about tribe it's about trust. Get that fact.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:17pm On May 01, 2021
jrusky:

You missed it bro. I don't do tribalism it's not my stuff but you the North has betrayed everyone so no one trust you people anymore.

It is not about tribe it's about trust. Get that fact.
Self Righteous Tribalist, who will trust a character like you?
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:20pm On May 01, 2021
Ebuka78:
That accident should be looked into. Remember some persons said that they would revenge the death of their brothers.

We all should be careful this times, because we have nefarious people as politicians.
We all should be careful this times, because we have nefarious, twisted demonic minded people on Nairaland.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2021
My condolence to the pple who lost there beloved one in dix accident

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2021
Oharina:

Hmmm sir, I have given my verdict and i'm not reversing it.

No one says you should reverse it. You're entitled to your opinion. Just that your verdict lack merit.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Bigoted Tribalist, what nonsense? When you find out the driver isn’t a Northerner should Jehovah punish you for your stupidity?

Oh I just read your text in full. You insulted me? Hope you can see where I said *Likely* pls what des that word stand for in your dictionary?

But for insulting me I will give it back to you. Jehovah do not need to punish you He has punished you already for being suffering from damage IQ syndrome.

You are mad, silly, stupid and useless infact you are nothing but a thwart from the dung site. A bloody swine from from the gutter of stinky swamp.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Self Righteous Tribalist, who will trust a character like you?

Do I need your trust? You trust is a piece of rag that worth nothing.

A nonentity with Coal brain who belief bloodshed is honour to them. No one need your trust you damn rupture testicle snail spine goat.

Let's start it ok I'm very ready for bitch ike you.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2021
Trailer accident also happened in Ondo State when akeredolu banned open grazing. Well, I'm not saying this is a deliberate attack yet until they uncover some information
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:27pm On May 01, 2021
jrusky:

Oh I just read your text in full. You insulted me? Hope you can see where I said *Likely* pls what des that word stand for in your dictionary?

But for insulting me I will give it back to you. Jehovah do not need to punish you He has punished you already for being suffering from damage IQ syndrome.

You are mad, silly, stupid and useless infact you are nothing but a thwart from the dung site. A bloody swine from from the gutter of stinky swamp.
Tribalist stop hiding behind your bigotry, you said likely indeed? Didn’t the scripture in the Books of Proverbs admonish do not assume, least you are wrong & considered to be a fool?
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Tribalist stop hiding behind your bigotry, you said likely indeed? Didn’t the scripture in the Books of Proverbs admonish do not assume, least you are wrong & considered to be a fool?

Don't soft pedal your boldness let's dig it out and let's see who will beg for rule 2 las las.

I don't care who the bleep you are infact you disgusting me for being so literate naive and crude. You suppose to live with alien because your literacy is useless and meaningless.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:31pm On May 01, 2021
jrusky:

Do I need your trust? You trust is a piece of rag that worth nothing.

A nonentity with Coal brain who belief bloodshed is honour to them. No one need your trust you damn rupture testicle snail spine goat.

Let's start it ok I'm very ready for bitch ike you.
Only a Tribalist Bigot will come to a conclusion on tribe & religion without the facts, I pity you in your psychological misery, I really don’t have your time, if not that this Everton v Aston Villa game is boring I wouldn’t be wasting my time on a munch bunch like you.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:34pm On May 01, 2021
jrusky:

Don't soft pedal your boldness let's dig it out and let's see who will beg for rule 2 las las.

I don't care who the bleep you are infact you disgusting me for being so literate naive and crude. You suppose to live with alien because your literacy is useless and meaningless.
It seems you are suffering from low self esteem, with enraged anger caused by social & material laxity?
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Only a Tribalist Bigot will come to a conclusion on tribe & religion without the facts, I pity you in your psychological misery, I really don’t have your time, if not that this Everton v Aston Villa game is boring I wouldn’t be wasting my time on a munch bunch like you.

Hahahaha you sound like a prodigal pet very confused and lack focus point. Read and understand before spewing stupid talk.

I don't care how you damn interprete my post I give no shit I will say it over and over if the driver is from the North its *likely* deliberate. So die from that statement if you can read and understand.

To hell man.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
It seems you are suffering from low self esteem, with enraged anger caused by social & material laxity.

I repeat don't soft pedal your rants ok. You insulted me first and I won't let you go free without you sustaining words injury this evening.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:41pm On May 01, 2021
jrusky:

Hahahaha you sound like a prodigal pet very confused and lack focus point. Read and understand before spewing stupid talk.

I don't care how you damn interprete my post I give no shit I will say it over and over if the driver is from the North its *likely* deliberate. So die from that statement if you can read and understand.

To hell man.
And if the driver is not from Northern Nigeria should Jehovah punish you for your childlike minded stupidity?
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:43pm On May 01, 2021
jrusky:

I repeat don't soft pedal your rants ok. You insulted me first and I won't let you go free without you sustaining words injury this evening.
Insulted you where? Like I said you are suffering from enraged self low esteem, something is definitely wrong with you? You are headed for self destruction.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Insulted you where? Like I said you are suffering from enraged self low esteem, something is definitely wrong with you?

Go back to your first response so calling someone stupid is a prayer ba?

I never quoted you nor mentioned your name but you jumped in and called me stupid, bigot etc.

Bro pls if you are confused go to your bed and reflect your are in darkness of reality.

Pls enter the *gateway*.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:51pm On May 01, 2021
jrusky:

I never quoted you nor mentioned your name but you jumped in and called me stupid, bigot etc.

Bro pls if you are confused go to your bed and reflect your are in darkness of reality.

Pls enter the *gateway*.
You need medication to cure your mumurism:
Bigoted Tribalist, what nonsense? When you find out the driver isn’t a Northerner should Jehovah punish you for your stupidity? where is the insult in this statement? Or are you not a Tribalist?
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You need medication to cure your mumurism:
Bigoted Tribalist, what nonsense? When you find out the driver isn’t a Northerner should Jehovah punish you for your stupidity? where is the insult in this statement?

Why not bolded your first two sentence? Bro pls go to bed im not backing down on my argument. Ok
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:56pm On May 01, 2021
jrusky:

Why not bolded your first two sentence? Bro pls go to bed im not backing down on my argument. Ok
You mean my first 2 words? sorry you jumped the gun in a hurry to reply, go back & check it, it has been emboldened.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

So you have confirmed that the driver is a Northerner right..

That's bigotry

Having such kind of a thought means you could also do the same... Cos still wondering the inspiration/motivation behind the thought

You're drawing a useless inference from his statement.
The assumption is on the basis of similar terrorist moves that "Allahu-akbarians" have made in Europe.

By the way, the person that made the original statement used the word 'may', which means it's an assumption.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:01pm On May 01, 2021
jrusky:

Pls enter the *gateway*.
I guess it was Northerners that made your life a failed project?
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 9:03pm On May 01, 2021
jrusky:

Pls enter the *gateway*.
helinues:

So you have confirmed that the driver is a Northerner right..

That's bigotry

Having such kind of a thought means you could also do the same... Cos still wondering the inspiration/motivation behind the thought?
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 9:12pm On May 01, 2021
Shops too close to the road should be shifted backwards. It isn't good that when a car fails break there is no space to get the car to roll till it stops. This small retail owners tend to bring out their shops very close to the roads which is very bad. May their souls rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Cities In Nigeria Where Pidgin English Is Most Spoken / Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / 4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.