Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) (68603 Views)

Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / Yola: Trailer Crushes 20 People To Death While Being Chased By The Police / Trailer Loses Control, Breaks Into Compound In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by gulfer: 9:15pm On May 01, 2021
Imo State recently, ways to die........
1. Ungun known men
2. Trailers loosing brakes......
You can add your own embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Ajetayi: 9:15pm On May 01, 2021
FreeIgbos:
I hope the driver is not a Muslim fulani? Why I ask is because this could be a terrorist attack! Nothing should be taken for granted. We are confronted by evil principalities and powers that wouldn't mind using any means to entrench the contraption.

Chippings tipper driver. An Igbo man drove it. Make your findings and call me liar if my information is not true

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by freshinko: 9:36pm On May 01, 2021
New strategy from fulani herdsmen...igbos open ur eyes oooo

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2021
Only in Nigeria trailer or vehicles fail breaks. I have being driving artic lorry/trailer across Europe for 5 years now and i have never failed breaks. Before every trip the lorry is checked by highly qualified engineers. I bet all these poor women selling stuff in that market trying hard to eck out a living died for nothing. No one will be held responsible for causing their deaths and their families will not be compensated. Nigerians will say it is the devil's fault or that is how God wants it. Useless country!! Full with 300 million fools. Next time it will happen again...
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2021
Results of bad roads ,may they souls of the faithful departed RIP .
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by ud4u: 10:26pm On May 01, 2021
It is a pity, rip to the dead
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Crayfish09: 10:28pm On May 01, 2021
Pierocash:
shut up.

Jihadists in Europe use trailers, cars, van, lorries to run into crowds killing them while shouting Mumuallah arkuba

And I was initially feeling sorry for the women. Since you Igbos are cursed with hatred, let me laugh at the news instead cheesy
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 11:07pm On May 01, 2021
RIP to the dead

My Condolences goes to the people of IMO State, the husbands, fathers, mothere, children, family and friends who lost their loved ones in such a calamitous incident; may Good Lord accept their souls in Jesus mighty Name I prayed AMEN
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by obama30: 11:18pm On May 01, 2021
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Over 20 Women Crushed To Death As Trailer Loses Brake In Imo

By Wisdom Nwedene

At least twenty women have been crushed to death after a trailer lost control and ran over them at Nkwo Mmiri in Nwangele LGA of Imo State.

According to an eyewitness who confirmed the sad incident to IGBERE TV, residents of the area are in tears over the incident.

IGBERE TV gathered that about fifteen persons that sustained injuries have been rushed to the hospital.

https://igberetvnews.com/1388916/breaking-20-women-crushed-death-trailer-loses-brake-imo/

Check the trailer and you will see that the driver is a Northerner, he intentionally commit terrorists
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by calcal: 11:19pm On May 01, 2021
1. The driver if alive will be charged with manslaughter
2. His insurance company will pay for their negligence
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by smsinnigeria(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2021
Kosiso12:

By Wisdom Nwedene

At least twenty women have been crushed to death after a trailer lost control and ran over them at Nkwo Mmiri in Nwangele LGA of Imo State.

According to an eyewitness who confirmed the sad incident to IGBERE TV, residents of the area are in tears over the incident.

IGBERE TV gathered that about fifteen persons that sustained injuries have been rushed to the hospital.

https://igberetvnews.com/1388916/breaking-20-women-crushed-death-trailer-loses-brake-imo/

Hope they will not say is IPOB/ESN trailer.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by desiredhome: 11:34pm On May 01, 2021
FreeIgbos:
I hope the driver is not a Muslim fulani? Why I ask is because this could be a terrorist attack! Nothing should be taken for granted. We are confronted by evil principalities and powers that wouldn't mind using any means to entrench the contraption.
I was expecting a statement like this....I am not disappoint......
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:00am On May 02, 2021
Pierocash:
Check well ,the driver of that trailer may be a northerner who deliberately carried out jihad using trailer,
Ignoramus. Jihad is different from what media told you it is.

Besides, no iota of sense in this
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 5:19am On May 02, 2021
Ooni:
Isn't this terror attack?
Aje....

Na interior attack ...

abeg, iya chinedu, wey my drink
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by xelly: 5:40am On May 02, 2021
Pierocash:
Check well ,the driver of that trailer may be a northerner who deliberately carried out jihad using trailer,

what if he is from Imo State? Bad road, bad leadership and unruly behaviour of the people.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Google14(m): 5:41am On May 02, 2021
Kosiso12:

By Wisdom Nwedene

The driver disappear abi??
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by favour32(m): 5:43am On May 02, 2021
I know say shit happens.
This Supreme court governor nor just get luck at all.
Na so so bad thing dey happen for him state.
Abi he belong
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 6:17am On May 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Only in Nigeria trailer or vehicles fail breaks. I have being driving artic lorry/trailer across Europe for 5 years now and i have never failed breaks. Before every trip the lorry is checked by highly qualified engineers. I bet all these poor women selling stuff in that market trying hard to eck out a living died for nothing. No one will be held responsible for causing their deaths and their families will not be compensated. Nigerians will say it is the devil's fault or that is how God wants it. Useless country!! Full with 300 million fools. Next time it will happen again...

Surely it will and you will be the driver then and your Family members will be the Victims
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by ECHICHE: 8:27am On May 02, 2021
Most of these trucks are not road worthy any longer. This accidented trailer cannot pass Pre-mobilization test any.

Federal Ministry of works & Federal Road safety Commission has a duty to regulate trucks and vehicles operations in Nigeria.

Most of the truck drivers are under the influence of alcohol, & it has caused a lot of accident on our roads, leading fatalities
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 02, 2021
This is a confirmed terrorist attack. Well done caliphate in the North.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Captain92: 10:07am On May 02, 2021
Ife n'eme
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2021
Abdul05:
Bad roads, these add to the causes of malfunctioning of the transport system put in place.

Nigerians are unserious about everything including the transport system. I have never seen or heard of an accident here in this abroad. And it doesn’t mean oyibo people have two heads; they just know how to make things work and punish offenders severely for breaking the law. With that everyone sits up and behaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Kenmarine(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2021
The more reason task force should be set in the markets. These women trade on the road. I know the market here. When you go inside the market they are empty. They rush to showcase the wares on the road.. Rip to them
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2021
9iceprince:

Surely it will and you will be the driver then and your Family members will be the Victims
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?. undecided what kinda idiota are you?. grin you are really stupeed!! grin
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by newisd75: 1:58pm On May 02, 2021
imo again! imo has join anambra for bad news
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by Xristars(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2021
imo again!! Rip to the deceased.
Re: Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:59am On May 03, 2021
Abdul05:
Bad roads, these add to the causes of malfunctioning of the transport system put in place.

Nigerians will never take responsibility for anything... angry

You have probably never seen the road you are blaming...
Meanwhile, INTELLIGENT people drive defensively on bad roads!

#TakeResponsibility

>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Cities In Nigeria Where Pidgin English Is Most Spoken / Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / 4 Beautiful Places You Should Visit In Africa In Your Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.