Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,852 members, 7,841,215 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari (39507 Views)

Ministerial List: FCT Natives Ask Court To Stop Inauguration, Remove Buhari / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 7:08am On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Unrepentant despicable Peasant, you are worse than I imagined, goodness gracious you need an exorcist to relieve you of the demons that dwell in you, JAH drive you back like second hand smoke.
Thunder strike you doomed existence into bits!

Wasted sperm of a thousand fathers!

Rest in perfect PIECES, cursed simpleton!
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Viktoro1: 7:26am On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What he meant indirectly is that Buhari should die.

Why should you wish death on someone because you hate him.

All these politicians and religious leaders, many of them are the causes of insecurity we have in our country today.

You just read a piece, then suddenly you left the message he's trying to pass and coined yours from a dead brain and a failed reasoning apparatus. Where in the text did you read that he wants bubu dead?
He that lacks wisdom(sense inclusive) should ask God who gives liberally.#HappySunday grin

2 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by ddeola: 7:49am On May 02, 2021
Amen.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Emma1Oj(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Bunch of confusing people.

Wale Oke is praying that God should remove Buhari
William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria
Madam this two last names you mentioned they collect national cake na... how do you expect them to say the truth? No be like so Orisejafor do during Jonathan? he was just collecting right, left and center.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Naija147: 8:44am On May 02, 2021
ogbonti:

This affliction called Buhari will serve until 2023. Buhari is a lesson and a bitter pill we all must swallow completely for 8 years so we can be clear headed when electing our leaders. Those who vote on religious and tribal sentiments will remember the Buhari years and receive sense once they step into that polling station. EVERYONE MUST REALIZE AFTER THE BUHARI YEARS THAT THE MOST COMPETENT and COMPASSIONATE PERSON DESERVES TO BE ELECTED - Not just any rogue who speaks my language or worships my kind of religion.

This is Buhari who is not intellectually and morally qualified to be an administrator of a whatsapp group of his tribal peers presiding over a country of 200 million people of 204 ethnic groups... Whoever noget sense this time noget sense ever again

Enuff sad!

You have said it all, but stomach infrastructure won’t allow them think well, have you asked yourself who were those pro Buhari protesters in UK, the fake religious body that we’re supporting Pantami the terrorist few days ago.

The north nor go learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by naikeboy(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2021
chai..... God don suffer oóo na God put am way him go remove am....
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by juman(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2021
Buhari was never fit as nigerian president.

It was when pdp failed greatly, and he was the available option.
That was how and why he became president.
He is another mistake of a president.

Nigerians and international community have no trust in buhari ability to protect nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by donbenie(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What he meant indirectly is that Buhari should die.

Why should you wish death on someone because you hate him.

All these politicians and religious leaders, many of them are the causes of insecurity we have in our country today.
Shut up F00l..

Buhari should do all Nigerians a favor and resign..

Guess you don't know the meaning of that.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Lektu3(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2021
you mean you just started?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by God2man2again(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2021
I am not afraid of anybody. I am the Child of the Most High God, No bullet can kill me, No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, God watches over me, I can never never die in the hand of an ordinary man. My enemy shall die in my place. I refuse to die. Amen.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Sanniwonder8: 10:50am On May 02, 2021
If care is not taking many will commit suicide for this man matter call buhari and the man will still be living fresh, is better u face ur life first and leave baba on is own cause most people are Problem of their life and they will still be calling baba buhari
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by adenigga(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2021
mouthofThegod:
more of this truth..the truth is that zombies parading themselves on Nairaland 247 are praying same in their hearts but shame no gree dem to come open...hunger and Buhari's misfortune don reset most of their brains to the reality on ground grin

For this comment.......

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2021
grin I laugh in zamfara
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Kay25(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:

A pastor that cant pray to his God to stop Coronavirus is praying to the powerless God to remove Buhari...is that not funny to you?
it is not funny and won't ever be..It is not him who is the caused of corona but buhari was man's mistake so if he did pray for his removal he is sure to get an answer
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by adebwalex(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2021
Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-started-praying-god-should-remove-buhari-says-wale-oke/
HMMM SEE WHAT NIGERIA HAS TURNED TO UNDER BUHARISM.. OH GOD OF ISREAL DELIVER US FROM THIS BONDAGE OF BUHARI..
THIS IS THE HIGH TIME SENATORS, HONOURABLES, GOVERNORS TO BE IN AGREEMENT NO MATTER OF THE PARTY THEY COME FROM TO SPEAK THE TRUTH TO THIS PRESIDENT. YOU SHUT DOWN THE BORDER JUST TO MAKE THE NORTHERN PART TO BECOME RICH TO THIS YOUR USELESS AGRICULTURE DIVERSIFICATION PROGRAM JUST TO STEAL MONEY. HONESTLY WE CANT BEAR THIS HARDSHIP AGAIN. FOOD STUFF INCREASES, IN SECURITY ACROSS THE STATE, KILLING ON DAILY BASES..ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE 2023...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by ogbonti: 11:50am On May 02, 2021
Naija147:

You have said it all, but stomach infrastructure won’t allow them think well, have you asked yourself who were those pro Buhari protesters in UK, the fake religious body that we’re supporting Pantami the terrorist few days ago.

The north nor go learn

you are right, hunger no go let some people reason well..... so sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by kpoins: 12:43pm On May 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria

Keep quiet,if u don't have any meaningful thing to say.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by kpoins: 12:44pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by onatisi(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2021
Earlier in his sermon at the 40th anniversary of his call as a servant of God, Bishop Oke said God had revealed to him that He is raising “a new generation of builders, restorers and developers” in the Buhari/Osinbajo led administration that will take Nigeria to the desired height.

https://www.pulse.ng/communities/religion/bishop-wale-oke-buhari-osinbajo-will-rebuild-this-nation-popular-cleric-says/21n88zn

bishop wale oke also said this in 2015 grin
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by OLORIPAPA: 1:42pm On May 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

tell me something,what are they saying?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by PierreAbutu(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2021
Amen.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by omojeesu(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2021
Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-started-praying-god-should-remove-buhari-says-wale-oke/

Nigeria is passing away like the rest of this world.
My home is not here.
I only pray that God will slow it down for the good of Nigerians, His Church for His glory.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Staro: 2:46pm On May 02, 2021
Exactly
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by jonneljonn(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2021
amen and so shall it be
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by abidem4real: 3:24pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=kayusely70 post=101291988]Let everybody say a thunderous AMEN![/quote

Amennnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by ogboginy: 6:08pm On May 02, 2021
Why are you starting now. something you should have done since.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2021
DWJOBScom:
E don reach to pray o
Even the prayer doubters are now praying too
E don pass everybody

Na today?

He want to start praying for Buhari to be removed? Which Buhari? The one they claim has died long ago? Mtcheww.

All I can say at this juncture is........................

God is no man.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Rabzee(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2021
Pls, pray for betterment of the country not buhari's remover.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Finest777(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2021
helinues:
For more jokes , Sms " Wale Oke" to 419

grin cheesy

Were dey disguise.. You couldn't pray to God to stop Coronavirus, we are going to 2 years now
many are mad, few are roaming......werey alaso!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Orji Kalu Reacts As Buhari Re-Appoints Mustapha, Kyari / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.