Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Six Important Ways To Believe In God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Ways To Believe In God (6910 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by jimmynauty: 11:09am On May 16, 2021
Sorry
This is so wrong.
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Danny50: 11:22am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
[s][/s]dont tell me bullshit that your pastor tells you.

This place is not your church
And where do you think is my church and a church??
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by FatherOfJesus: 11:23am On May 16, 2021
Danny50:
And where do you think is my church and a church??
i don’t care, I don’t want to to know.
Stop telling us distorted and unverifiable information
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Danny50: 11:27am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
i don’t care, I don’t want to to know.
Stop telling us distorted and unverifiable information
If i may ask are you the only person viewing this thread and why are so mad at my comments??
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2021
Thank you, Almighty Father.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by NVSBL: 3:02pm On May 16, 2021
Akube1z:
Six Important Ways To Believe In God.

Here are six ways to have believe in God

1) You need to seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness)

2) You need to trust in God with all your hearts

3) You need to fear God and hope in His mercy.

4) You need to have strong faith, believe and hope in Jesus Christ.

5) You need to believe in the words of God and attain righteousness and holiness.

6) You need to be joyful, praiseful, thankful and give glory and honor to God.

Feel free to add your views and thoughts, ask questions.

You said ways to believe in God, but all you posted can only be done by someone that already believes in God.

How can someone seek, trust, fear, have faith, believe, praise and thank some being he/she doesn't believe in? The post title is misleading and unhelpful to real unbelievers.

Your post should be titled; ways to strengthen your belief in God.

But I'm hoping you or someone else can actually post ways to believe in God, for an unbeliever or someone with lost/diminishing belief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Akpasoidara: 5:28pm On May 16, 2021
Yes ooo the kingdom of God I must be
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On May 16, 2021
hopexter:
What’s the point of believing if the God you believe and worship has abandoned the world. Should we just keep believing until we all die just to end up in heaven? Were we created just to have faith in him, keep believing in him just for heaven sake without coming to rescue you or your country from troubles. Personally, I’m not happy with the way the world is going when we supposedly have a creator and protector?
1. God has not abandoned the world. Get it right, the world abandoned Him and so He decided to build for Himself a Kingdom not of this world. undecided

2. There are 3 end options available to individuals who have not already taken the leap
A. Perish in your grave/cease to exist the moment you die - this option is available to all those who do not believe in God and hence are not already a part of His Kingdom

B. Earn and spend eternity in Hell - this option to available to those who believe and gain access into the Kingdom of God but refuse to obey the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ.

C. Earn and spend eternity in Heaven - this option is available to those who believe and gain access into the Kingdom of God, continuing daily in submission to and obedience of the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ. These are the ones to whom God's promises, made through Jesus Christ, for both here and beyond, belong

Obviously, you should not keep believing simply for the sake of Heaven since your journey in facts begins right here on earth and depends entirely on way you do here on earth. undecided

Jesus Christ determined that we are to do what He did and more. So if you are not at least attempting to do what He did, what good will Heaven be for you? undecided
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On May 16, 2021
Danny50:
My pastor had told us once that the the physical things we see are temperal but the things we cant see are eternal, Very deep fact.
That is not true at all. I mean you can't see viruses with your naked eyes, neither can you glean quantum particles, so are we supposed to confer eternity on them simply on the say so of your Mog? undecided

Abeg stop letting ordinary men continue to do your minds in with their lies, no matter how sweet sounding. undecided
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by hopexter(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2021
ThNk you for this wonderful story. At least there was an abandonment. undecided

Kobojunkie:
1. God has not abandoned the world. Get it right, the world abandoned Him and so He decided to build for Himself a Kingdom not of this world. undecided

2. There are 3 end options available to individuals who have not already taken the leap
A. Perish in your grave/cease to exist the moment you die - this option is available to all those who do not believe in God and hence are not already a part of His Kingdom

B. Earn and spend eternity in Hell - this option to available to those who believe and gain access into the Kingdom of God but refuse to obey the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ.

C. Earn and spend eternity in Heaven - this option is available to those who believe and gain access into the Kingdom of God, continuing daily in submission to and obedience of the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ. These are the ones to whom God's promises, made through Jesus Christ, for both here and beyond, belong

Obviously, you should not keep believing simply for the sake of Heaven since your journey in facts begins right here on earth and depends entirely on way you do here on earth. undecided

Jesus Christ determined that we are to do what He did and more. So if you are not at least attempting to do what He did, what good will Heaven be for you? undecided
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is not true at all. I mean you can't see viruses with your naked eyes, neither can you glean quantum particles, so are we supposed to confer eternity on them simply on the say so of your Mog? undecided

Abeg stop letting ordinary men continue to do your minds in with their lies, no matter how sweet sounding. undecided
You are blind. You are a confusionist. There is no where naked eyes is written. You can see virus with powerful microscope. Stop confusing people. All the things you have talked about, science has found a way to see them. Stop confusing people. You can only see the things of God in the Spirit. They are abstract. Stop confusing people.

I need to check all your many lies in this NL and counter them. I think I should should dedicate time for this. You have been running around confusing many here with your demonic teachings.
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On May 16, 2021
hopexter:
ThNk you for this wonderful story. At least there was an abandonment. undecided
Yes, and denial will not change the guilty party in that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Itzdannywelbeck(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2021
hopexter:
What’s the point of believing if the God you believe and worship has abandoned the world. Should we just keep believing until we all die just to end up in heaven? Were we created just to have faith in him, keep believing in him just for heaven sake without coming to rescue you or your country from troubles. Personally, I’m not happy with the way the world is going when we supposedly have a creator and protector?
CLOSE UR MUMU MOUTH..GENTILE.DIS IS D KIN PPLE SATAN USES 4 SACRIFICE
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by hopexter(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2021
Itzdannywelbeck:

CLOSE UR MUMU MOUTH..GENTILE.DIS IS D KIN PPLE SATAN USES 4 SACRIFICE

Read your message again you hypocrite undecided
Re: Six Important Ways To Believe In God by Akube1z: 9:13pm On May 16, 2021
NVSBL:

You said ways to believe in God, but all you posted can only be done by someone that already believes in God.

How can someone seek, trust, fear, have faith, believe, praise and thank some being he/she doesn't believe in? The post title is misleading and unhelpful to real unbelievers.

Your post should be titled; ways to strengthen your belief in God.

But I'm hoping you or someone else can actually post ways to believe in God, for an unbeliever or someone with lost/diminishing belief
Thank you brother. God bless you.
We hope(Jesus) to do so by His grace. Follow other account of ours to keep wait on it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is Good Friday. What Is The Significance Of Good Friday? / Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu / The Shameful Display Of Hypocrisy By NL Theists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.