Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women (30654 Views)

S£x Scandal: How Nigeria Football Star, Kelechi Iheanacho Impregnated Many Women / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With / 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by psilord: 3:58pm On May 02, 2021
Good boy.
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by osusuallstars: 4:01pm On May 02, 2021
Why not focus on your music , get sensible men to write meaningful songs for you
Song that look like poems, songs that convey meanings
Than to look for ikpu wey you go bang and the number wey you no go bang
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Joseph08(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
I Blame Tinubu for this
grin
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Majesticniyi(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2021
younglleo:
Well, I'll believe this settling with one girl is part of the childish lyrics!
Don't worry u will grow up

Like he said, let him be a kid in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Obrigardo: 4:04pm On May 02, 2021
Sometimes I wonder who ask these douchebags any question.
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Skillsnigeria: 4:05pm On May 02, 2021
Who Nigeria women help
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by HRMK: 4:08pm On May 02, 2021
yes,not many women but some women!as few as 10women or even more......
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Laideabdulahi: 4:14pm On May 02, 2021
Rozcol:
There's nothing as beautiful and candy as a successful decent man.With this statement of his I'm already a fan,may Grammy award locate you wherever you are.Say no to promiscuous life as a man.Shalom

It's not just by the words, but by the actions afterwards and your outputs.
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by clothingonline(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2021
Every weekend you still carry two chicks home in quilox rhema
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by KennedyOkpara(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2021
g
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by LagBae(f): 4:19pm On May 02, 2021
Nice one from Rema. I hope his counterparts and industry don't pollute his mindset before he turns 25.
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by kingsceedon(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
Beckysexy:
Yes! Rema baby!
I'm enough for you.
You don't need no other body.

Shattap there you this hanty, you won use STD kill that small boy? Go and look for your age mate, that thing wey you dey think na child abuse
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Goldbw122(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
I hope the other learn from your lessons Boss
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Juanmike(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
Beckysexy:
Yes! Rema baby!
I'm enough for you.
You don't need no other body.
Who be this old hag?
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Beckysexy(f): 4:22pm On May 02, 2021
Juanmike:
Who be this old hag?
Why are you calling the females in your family old hag
C'mon that's very rude of you.

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by KingOKON: 4:23pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/im-not-interested-in-sleeping-with-many-women-rema/

Very brilliant guy, better than Davido Burnaboy and wizkidd
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

There's a pet penguin named La La in Japan. Every day he walks into town by himself with a backpack to collect fish from the local market.

cool
post pictures ahbeg and more details I no believe shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Wholegeria: 4:24pm On May 02, 2021
grin
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Beckysexy(f): 4:24pm On May 02, 2021
kingsceedon:

Shattap there you this hanty, you won use STD kill that small boy? Go and look for your age mate, that thing wey you dey think na child abuse
Lol.
Because you have STD doesn't mean I have it.
You need to change your mindset.
Happy Sunday. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Danny50: 4:28pm On May 02, 2021
Isa pantami should be arrested asap.
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Wholegeria: 4:32pm On May 02, 2021
Trenity:

Whatever

Shameless and unrepentant scammer like you. When next I see your post here I will report you to Seun from there to EFCC. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Chilledmama: 4:37pm On May 02, 2021
Cool kid. Love him
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by detectivejones: 4:38pm On May 02, 2021
Beckysexy:
Yes! Rema baby! I'm enough for you. You don't need no other body.

Sugar mummy spotted
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by detectivejones: 4:44pm On May 02, 2021
I wish the likes of 2Face, Davido, Wizkid etc had this kinda value but the opposite is the case with their litters in all nooks and crannies and their hoes brazenly bragging with the baby mama title
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Durklil: 4:54pm On May 02, 2021
Good for you
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Womanizer(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2021
Rozcol:
Its very possible, Rhema and few others are proofs.

Do you live with them?

Don't be too sure!
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by sencekompis: 4:55pm On May 02, 2021
You are making more women around you to rush you, keep it up ooo, your results will soon be out
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 02, 2021
If you don't want to, they want you to. So your money could go round.. Most ladies of this generation loose their senses whenever they come across a successful man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out D'banj's Outfit...Yay Or Nay / Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) / Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.