Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Another DNA Wahala Trending - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another DNA Wahala Trending (2549 Views)

Another DNA Problem / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another DNA Wahala Trending by robosky02(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2021
```ANOTHER DNA PROBLEM
�������

Breaking News!!!

A 61year old retired banker Chief Ade Ladipo, who lives in Lekki secretly did DNA test for his 4 kids, the results came out negative for all of them - 3 boys and 1 girl. The test was carried out at a popular hospital in Victoria Island.

He became so angry that he beat the children mercilessly, threw them out of the house and told them that he is not their father.

The wife Funmi, came back from market, on reaching home she didn't see any of the children. She asked her husband the whereabouts of the kids, the next thing she saw was a knife in her husband's hand, before she could run, it was too late.

She saw herself falling to the ground with blood oozing out from her neck. Neighbours who were attracted by the shouts and commotion held down the man and rushed the woman to the hospital, while the police were invited.

While Ade was writing statement inside the DPO's office, the DPO checked his phone and saw 20 missed calls from same number. Ade could not recognize the unsaved number when it was shown to him but while they were contemplating whether to return the call, the phone ran again and he was prevailed upon to pick the call - it was the hospital which had been trying to reach him since he collected the DNA result. It turned out that due to mis-tag he was handed the wrong result. His was positive all through, meaning all his children belong to him! The man shouted, what?!!! A mistake or what did you say?!! Tears ran from his eyes, his hands began to shake.

To compound matters two of his friends dashed in from the hospital where the wife was rushed, to announce she gave up the ghost 15 minutes earlier.

He thought of his dead wife and the children he threw into the street, and his body started shaking so violently that he fainted.

When he opened his eyes he was sweating profusely but lying on his bed in his room,
IT WAS ALL BUT A DREAM!!!

See them , heavy aprokos, amebos ����
You guys like stories that touch too much.

Use it to reduce the stress of these times and lighten your day.... � �

Have a great weekend ahead.

Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2021
See wahala ...sue the hospital for incompetence
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Martinez39s(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by etrange: 4:04pm On May 02, 2021
This is a cooked up story but assuming it's true, I'd say the man is extremely wicked. Even if the results were accurate, what reason on Earth does he have to hit the kids?

4 Likes

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Polynek(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2021
Leme not b fast to conclude, bcox sometimes pple do drop fake stories here, but even though is true, He wud hv calm down and hear from His wife's mouth. I know is very painful but as man, we need to always be incharge of our emotions 24/7
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2021
Life is full of ups and downs

1 Like

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2021
grin
guy u nor well

2 Likes

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by chatinent: 4:27pm On May 02, 2021
Even though it was a story, it also has a lesson to be learnt.

We need to be patient.

2 Likes

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by EndNigeriaNoow: 4:36pm On May 02, 2021
cooked up lies. This doesn't stop the 95% notion that DNA test must be done for all our kids because 90% married women are cheats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Martinez39s(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2021
Seun Osewa, why are you behaving like this? undecided grin Just when I was praising you for improving the fonts, you swapped the better one (the picture below) for this latest abomination. undecided grin Please, bring back the one in the picture below, even the initial font is better than the current one.

1 Like

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Ishilove: 4:42pm On May 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
Seun Osewa, why are you behaving like this? undecided grin Just when I was praising you for improving the fonts, you swapped the better one (the picture below) for this latest abomination. undecided grin Please, bring back the one in the picture below, even the initial font is better than the current one.
I thought something was wrong with my phone o.

Which kain yeye font is this? It's like century gothic font on MS Word
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 02, 2021
Mtcheww
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Nmezor(f): 4:45pm On May 02, 2021
Lolz, the OP just messed with someone's head smiley
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Martinez39s(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2021
Ishilove:

I thought something was wrong with my phone o.

Which kain yeye font is this? It's like century gothic font on MS Word
I believe Seun will do the needful.

Seun, Seun, Seun.... please o, listen to your people. grin
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by baralatie(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2021
huh?
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by robosky02(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2021
Nmezor:
Lolz, the OP just messed with someone's head smiley

You don't eat...lol

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Michelle55: 5:48pm On May 02, 2021
Aswear.. You got me real good, I Don nearly faint on top matter wey no consign my ancestors cheesy
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Nmezor(f): 6:14pm On May 02, 2021
robosky02:

You don't eat...lol
Eat wat? I don't get you.
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 02, 2021
Nawa for you o. Whatsapp bulk messenger available for 15k only.
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Victoria938(f): 6:33pm On May 02, 2021
Thank God it's not real.
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by robosky02(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2021
Victoria938:
Thank God it's not real.

Watin for happen?

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by JeffreyJunior: 7:22pm On May 02, 2021
Dang, I fell for this. grin
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by SHOPPERS(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2021
Dey try read story finish na

Muyiwaipere:
See wahala ...sue the hospital for incompetence
Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2021
Nollywood scripts

staring....
Tony umunze.
Oge okoye
Bamilola

Title mistaken DNA... undecided

1 Like

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by gulfer: 8:07pm On May 02, 2021
Ode blogger, Lekki wives don't go to 'market, they go to buy groceries in malls angry angry

1 Like

Re: Another DNA Wahala Trending by LilSmith55(m): 4:09am On May 03, 2021
For Nairaland, anytime i saw any post like this... Na the ending i dey first go check....

(1) (Reply)

Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' / Dispute And Fight Among Family Members / Should Women Put Pressure On Their Partners To Propose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.