Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' (2542 Views)

Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" / Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes / You Earn More Than Your Hussy, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
Bk den in skul, i lived in a family lodg wher d wife addressd her hussy as SIR..Weneva d husbnd calld, she ansd siiirrrr....i wsnt seein it a bad thing buh it ws funi to me...my questn nw is
gals:do/will u adres/cal ur husbnd sir?
guys:does ur wif cal u sir or ll u lyk her to?
As 4 me, i wouldnt cal ma husbnd sir unles we r just jokin..
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
Didn't bother reading your chicken scratch, I just want to point out something. . .

hus·sy (hz, hs)
n. pl. hus·sies
1. A woman considered brazen or immoral.
2. A saucy or impudent girl.

hussy [ˈhʌsɪ -zɪ]
n pl -sies
1. a shameless or promiscuous woman
2. Dialect a folder for needles, thread, etc.
[C16 (in the sense: housewife): from hussif housewife]

3 Likes

Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by baby124: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Who knows, it may be their thing in the bedroom. grin grin grin grin cheesy

But i suspect secretly that the guy has a very small ego normally, he uses wifey to boost it up at home.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
baby_123: Who knows, it may be their thing in the bedroom. grin grin grin grin cheesy
But i suspect secretly that the guy has a very small ego normally, he uses wifey to boost it up at home.

You suspect the man? What about the woman ? Isn't that possible sign of psychological problem of some kind .. . possibly low self-esteem? They probably deserve each other.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by ronkebp(f): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
Big deal, whatever rocks their boat, Sarah called Abraham her "lord". so it depends on what makes the speaker and hearer happy.

1 Like

Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
Can anyone translate what was written in normal English

Are they charging you per letter typed that HUSBAND have to be hsbnd

2 Likes

Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
dayokanu: Can anyone translate what was written in normal English

Are they charging you per word typed that HUSBAND have to be hsbnd

You mean per letter? I didn't bother reading the Original post. I based my retort off of what I gleaned from @baby_123s post.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by dayokanu(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You mean per letter? I didn't bother reading the Original post. I based my retort off of what I gleaned from @baby_123s post.

Yeah per letter
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
Myob @ op.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by dayokanu(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
tpia1: Myob @ op.

Dem don funkify you too. Kini itumo ohun ti o ko yi?
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
There's no way I'm letting that happen.

1 Like

Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by slimyem: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
stillwater: Didn't bother reading your chicken scratch, I just want to point out something. . .

hus·sy (hz, hs)
n. pl. hus·sies
1. A woman considered brazen or immoral.
2. A saucy or impudent girl.

hussy [ˈhʌsɪ -zɪ]
n pl -sies
1. a shameless or promiscuous woman
2. Dialect a folder for needles, thread, etc.
[C16 (in the sense: housewife): from hussif housewife]

dayokanu: Can anyone translate what was written in normal English

Are they charging you per letter typed that HUSBAND have to be hsbnd
cheesycheesysmiley
@op,where's the big deal?
As long as they are both comfortable with it,i don't see the issue.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by nikkyshyne(f): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
The worst of all..; MUMMY, DADDY. What the hell is that
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
vivichocs:

and if he prefers you call him that, is there going to be WWIII?

on the other hand, if he's the saggy pants type who likes showing people his bum, then i suppose it might be a bit difficult although you'll have to figure out your way around the issue.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by baby124: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
nikkyshyne: The worst of all..; MUMMY, DADDY. What the hell is that

Nothing wrong with "Daddy". Its quite naughty actually on some "occasions" and when you are running schemes cool. grin grin grin wink tongue
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
just because westerners do everything from french kissing to calling each other honeypoo or sugarbump during marriage, doesnt necessarily make other customs bad.

its usually older people who call themselves mummy and daddy but in any case, wetin concern onlookers, regardless of the age of the couple.

In nigerian culture, traditionally couples call themselves by the names of their children, and nothing wrong with that. How many nigerian parents under 55 go by this first name and "pet name" stuff?

not knocking either, but folks should stop "opening mouth" as if them no get village.

honeymoon is not forever, geez.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by baby124: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
tpia1: just because westerners do everything from french kissing to calling each other honeypoo or sugarbump during marriage, doesnt necessarily make other customs bad.

its usually older people who call themselves mummy and daddy but in any case, wetin concern onlookers, regardless of the age of the couple.

In nigerian culture, traditionally couples call themselves by the names of their children, and nothing wrong with that. How many nigerian parents under 55 go by this first name and "pet name" stuff?

not knocking either, but folks should stop "opening mouth" as if them no get village.

honeymoon is not forever, geez.

Abi o, baba rasheed has now become honey and boo things... grin grin grin grin cheesy. Sure some of them will enter the ground if you shout "mama this and that" on the road. My friends HATE it.hahahahaha
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
dem dey do sisi after "borning", i guess. cheesy

then again, western culture is the norm in marriage now.

i actually cant imagine most of the male nlers either wanting to be called "baba somebody".

they'll probably feel about 100 years old/er.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2012
vivichocs: Bk den in skul, i lived in a family lodg wher d wife addressd her hussy as SIR..Weneva d husbnd calld, she ansd siiirrrr....i wsnt seein it a bad thing buh it ws funi to me...my questn nw is
gals:do/will u adres/cal ur husbnd sir?
guys:does ur wif cal u sir or ll u lyk her to?

Can you pleeese write like a grown up adult? My eyes almost popped out grin not funny angry
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by greatgod2012(f): 2:41am On Nov 30, 2012
@ op, try and present whatever u want to write well, it doesnt take anything away from you.
As for d subject matter, no two marriages are d same, let everybody find out what works for him/her in their marriage and let them apply it accordingly, so far neither of d party is complaining to u, its none of ur business, its their marriage and not yours, face your front and mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by dayokanu(m): 6:54am On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: dem dey do sisi after "borning", i guess. cheesy

then again, western culture is the norm in marriage now.

i actually cant imagine most of the male nlers either wanting to be called "baba somebody".

they'll probably feel about 100 years old/er.

So Tope should I be calling you Iya Basira instead
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by EfemenaXY: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

Can you pleeese write like a grown up adult? My eyes almost popped out grin not funny angry

Can't you tell from the quality of the post that @poster is but a mere child? grin
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2012
Maybe that is what works for the couple nothing wrong with it.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by maclatunji: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2012
It depends now, I wouldn't mind being called sir just as I wouldn't mind calling my wife madam- respect is reciprocal.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
^funny, when i saw your name on the thread i was guessing you'll be the "aye" type while i think dayokanu would be a "nay".
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by dayokanu(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: ^funny, when i saw your name on the thread i was guessing you'll be the "aye" type while i think dayokanu would be a "nay".

Tpia what should I be calling you?
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by tpia1: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
Call me whatever you want dear.

If i dont like it you'll hear from me.

However, is there a problem with my user id, or why dont you want to use it.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by maclatunji: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: ^funny, when i saw your name on the thread i was guessing you'll be the "aye" type while i think dayokanu would be a "nay".

Really? I like formal-speak a lot.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
If I ever answer any man with sir, it means it's time to pull the plug.
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by slimyem: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
An "S.U" cousin of mine calls her husband "Bro something" and he in turn calls her "Sister something"...
Everyone thinks its weird but so far its working for them....its nobody's problem!
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: Call me whatever you want dear.

If i dont like it you'll hear from me.

However, is there a problem with my user id, or why dont you want to use it.

Its more personal that way
Re: Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
If I ever answer any man with sir, it means it's time to pull the plug.

lol grin grin grin.... but IMO if its working for them, why not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. / Should Women Put Pressure On Their Partners To Propose? / FAMILY! Teach Yourself Some Queens English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.