Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) (1400 Views)

FG Dealing With Entire Igbo, Not Kanu – Sen Victor Umeh / Senator Dino Melaye Picks His Nomination Form For Kogi Governorship (Photos) / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2021
Sen Victor Umeh hosts Prof Chuma Soludo .

...endorses Soludo.

“Peter Obi and I put Gov Willie Obiano but Obi has left .”Gov Obiano has worked and put a seal of his achievement by building an international airport for Anambrarians .

“His next job is to put a successor .”On 2nd February 2021 ,I sent him a mail on who he is endorsing for governor and on 26th Feb,he told me it’s Soludo .”He did not show me a body language but told me it’s prof Soludo and asked me to do my best .”The load is on my head and I called all of you here today to help me carry this load.

“In 2013 ,Soludo was to be the candidate of Apga .”He came to me and we started and when I found out it was not working out for him based on the meeting I attended ,I told him that if we field him ,he will not win.
“It pained him but got over it .”In 2017 ,he came out again ,met me but I asked him to allow Obiano to finish his second term and when it dawned on him that Obiano had to go for second term ,he joined the campaign and that’s when he said ..”If it’s not broken ,why mend it”.
“Soludo is a good choice and I thank the governor for making that choice .”We have other aspirants in Apga and I plead they support Soludo .”They have visited me but I still plead they support Soludo .
“politics Is give and take and we have other elective positions for them .

“Very soon ,Federal allocation will stop coming and Ndi Anambra need such a person like Soludo who is an expert in developmental economy .He has the capacity to work with IMF,World bank

Sen Victor Umeh .

Be expectant for more from the great hosting .........
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2021
LIVE @AGULUZIGBO..

As Rt. Hon. Barr Chugbo Enwezor (Odezuluigbo Onitsha Ado) Mr Stanley Uzochukwu Chairman Stanel Group, Prof Solo Chukwulobelu SSG Anambra State, Chief Primus Odili COS to the Governor, Hon. Ifeanyi Ibezi (Ochiagha Idemili) Hon. Dozie Nwankwo (Onyendozie) Member Federal House of Reps, Members of Anambra State House of Assembly, Traditional Rules, APGA faithfuls, friends, well-wishers and others joined Chief Sen. Dr. Sir. Victor Umeh (Ohamadike Ndigbo) to receive as Ohamadike plays host to Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo at his Aguluzigbo palatial home.

APGA ALL THE WAY...

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2021
more

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by Sunnybay7: 7:42pm On May 02, 2021
Very credible candidate.
Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by heniford2: 7:42pm On May 02, 2021
the only thing that will make him win is by massive rigging but you see Nov na PDP i dey see for vision to win the election unless .....
Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 7:58pm On May 02, 2021
Soludo is Apga only chance in this gubernatorial election. He is our best for now, but that aside, we need a presence in the national schemes of things at regional level.

Heavy weights who can 'shuk' mouth into issues and get audience. We need a fearless political class, not opportunists who will always feel not up to national politics. Soludo fits the bill because he is a national figure.

Igbos need serious quality representation at national level.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 7:58pm On May 02, 2021
heniford2:
the only thing that will make him win is by massive rigging but you see Nov na PDP i dey see for vision to win the election unless .....

Anambra voters are smarter than that oga. They will shock you one more time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by heniford2: 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Anambra voters are smarter than that oga. They will shock you one more time.
if him no rig massively he will not win Apc has a beta chance than him
Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by owobokiri(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2021
Anambra people should thank Chris Ngige for untangling the state and her finances from the claws of evil godfathers..
It was because he smashed their powers to smithereens that Anambrarians are now free to elect real serious characters to the position of governor in the state..
If he played along with the likes of Chris Uba and Emeka Offor, that state will be in the hands of hoodlums as we speak..

7 Likes

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by maxell(f): 8:06pm On May 02, 2021
I hope Prof Soludo is getting adequate security in light of what happened a while back.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by helinues: 8:07pm On May 02, 2021
Soludo should be good as Anambra state governor
Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by longetivity(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2021
Nice
Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2021
heniford2:
It will clear for your eyes soon, another 21/21 loading

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1949223151901301/
Lalasticlala
Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 8:15pm On May 02, 2021
heniford2:

grin

The votes will come from those with voters card. APGA has more than imparted on rural communities in Anambra state so they have them under lock.

Civil servants and pensioners know PDP and APC scores in other states as regards their monthly alerts. Trust me, they won't risk it.

I am not saying it's going to be a walk in the park for APGA, but they will win it.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by kelechi50: 8:15pm On May 02, 2021
heniford2:
may it happen to you what APC change or next level brought to this nation .....iseeee
Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by OfoIgbo: 8:15pm On May 02, 2021
owobokiri:
Anambra people should thank Chris Ngige for untangling the state and her finances from the claws of evil godfathers..
It was because he was able to do so and smash their powers to smithereens that Anambrarians are now free to elect real serious characters to the position of governor in the state..
If he played along with the likes of Chris Uba and Emeka Offor, that state will be in the hands of hoodlums as we speak..

Not at all.

Anambra has the knack for seeking excellence. Anambra is destined to produce above average leaders

1 Like

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
owobokiri:
It was because he was able to do so and smash their powers to smithereens that Anambrarians are now free to elect real serious characters to the position of governor in the state..

True talk. Peter Obi also took it to a whole new level and all the hoodlums went back to Abuja so that Anambra could breath.

It's too early to allow them back once more. We still have a long way to go. Anambra is very important to Ndiigbo, no dulling.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by owobokiri(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Not at all.

Anambra has the knack for seeking excellence. Anambra is destined to produce above average leaders
Like Chinwoke Mbadinuju?
Don't know why you guys tend to overblow your trumpets sometimes..
If Ngige went the way of Mbadinuju, Anambra could have gone threat of Abia.
Under Mbadinuju, schools were closed for one full year! Picture that...
Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by owobokiri(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

True talk. Peter Obi also took it to a whole new level and all the hoodlums went back to Abuja so that Anambra could breath.

It's too early to allow them back once more. We still have a long way to go. Anambra is very important to Ndiigbo, no dulling.
You understand what I was talking about..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by OfoIgbo: 8:26pm On May 02, 2021
owobokiri:

Like Chinwoke Mbadinuju?
Don't know why you guys tend to overblow your trumpets sometimes..
If Ngige went the way of Mbadinuju, Anambra could have gone threat of Abia.
Under Mbadinuju, schools were closed for one full year! Picture that...

That's why Mbadinuju lasted for just one term. Every other PDP governor of his time, got a second term whether they were good or bad.

Anambra has a touch of class.

Have you even forgotten that Andy Ubah was forced on Anambra by rigging, but he only lasted two weeks and was kicked out.

Anambra has always been destined for greatness. The only APGA state, and in spite of APCs rigging machinery, Anambra will remain in APGA hands after the governorship election of 2021

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by AsomughaChuks05: 9:04pm On May 02, 2021
It is this kind of post that whenever I see it, my heart gladens me and I leave what I am doing to drop a comment. Prof. Chukwuma Soludo is an erudite personality that every person of goodwill wants to govern our dear Anambra state. Only wicked people can be against the guber ambition of our amiable Prof. Anambra state has found her missing rib at long last. Thanks to the political gladiator Victor Umeh for this watershed endorsement. Anambra state will keep moving forward and higher. APGA bu nke anyi.
Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by hollah123: 9:55pm On May 02, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
It is this kind of post that whenever I see it, my heart gladens me and I leave what I am doing to drop a comment. Prof. Chukwuma Soludo is an erudite personality that every person of goodwill wants to govern our dear Anambra state. Only wicked people can be against the guber ambition of our amiable Prof. Anambra state has found her missing rib at long last. Thanks to the political gladiator Victor Umeh for this watershed endorsement. Anambra state will keep moving forward and higher. APGA bu nke anyi.
but Nnamdi Kanu said no election in Biafra land till Biafra is installed
Re: Breaking Sen Victor Umeh Endorses Prof Soludo For Governorship(photos) by Penguin2: 12:18am On May 03, 2021
Soludo is good.

But supporting him would amount to anti party.

So it’s Uche Ekwunife2021 from here

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis Worsens As Sen Marafa Slams Gov Buni, Says He Didn’t Go To School / Thugs Attack Sowore At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial - Pictures And Video / Let's Vote For Peter Obi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.