Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out (38251 Views)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by SLOVFO(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2021
SLOVFO:
" From the statement, the guy confessed that he actually kidnapped the girl but when he heard that they were looking for him on social media, he handed over the girl to his father. The father now said he handed over the girl to the cousin...”
It seems so many people are involved in the death of that young lady. The police probably know something that they are not telling the public yet. I guess there are accomplices and accessories after the fact.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by WolvyX5: 9:30pm On May 02, 2021
Some pple get mind o! undecided
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Anaerobi(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2021
my heart bleed
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Omoluabi16(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2021
useless family. Father who is suppose to train and caution his children is even an accomplice. Could they have killed her after the alarm on Social Media?

4 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by mmadu4: 9:32pm On May 02, 2021
Rip such a pity It would have been differently
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by King3urna(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2021
Gift52:
Late Humoren: Family Cries Out, Begs Police To Release Corpse Of Job Seeker Buried In Shallow Grave

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/02/late-humoren-family-cries-out-begs-police-release-corpse-job-seeker-buried-shallow-grave

Omo for real this country is a death trap everyday somebody will die we don’t even talk about accidents anymore or people that died in the hospital chai if you still support this country omo you need go for check up something is wrong with you
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Missyajoke(f): 9:34pm On May 02, 2021
Before you look for a Job investigate very well ehhn see how she fell into the trap. The man was able to deceive her because she was very desperate. This is Nigeria where your six senses but be working and active at all time.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by pius4luv(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2021
Bouz:
Some ladies ehn, i don't understand, how people put their hands into fire. without knowing their hands will get burnt. Why, and how. Your mates are submitting cv via job sites, even when they get a job invite from any company, they still ask around from their working class friends, how legit the invite is, but you Obolobo, Na you sabi pass, you went to twitter to seek for job, you decided to cut corners. Now look at it. May her soul rest in peace. cry

You don't have to blame her she didnt know that the guy is a rapist and a serial killer, i pray non of our family will never meet the wrong people in life in jesus name amen and the useless guy will rot in jail in Jesus name amen for killing an innocent lady that was looking forward to a good life but that guy cut her life short

10 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Onyeka2019: 9:34pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=SLOVFO post=101324830][/quote]

Asin see yeye talk the guy transfer the girl to he’s father then father transfer her to the cousins. So who nah killed and buried the poor girl seeking for a job just to earn living as an adult
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Onyeka2019: 9:35pm On May 02, 2021
pius4luv:

You don't have to blame her she didnt know that the guy is a rapist and a serial killer, i pray non of our family will never meet the wrong people in jesus name amen and the useless guy will rot in jail in Jesus name for killing an innocent lady that was looking forward to a good life but that guy cut her life short

You just said it well bro
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Alexaonfleek: 9:37pm On May 02, 2021
Women are no.longer safe in this country...
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 02, 2021
Too bad

My prayers are with them
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by LotaTee: 9:40pm On May 02, 2021
Bouz:
Some ladies ehn, i don't understand, how people put their hands into fire. without knowing their hands will get burnt. Why, and how. Your mates are submitting cv via job sites, even when they get a job invite from any company, they still ask around from their working class friends, how legit the invite is, but you Obolobo, Na you sabi pass, you went to twitter to express how vulnerable you were for a job, you decided to cut corners. Now look at it. May her soul rest in peace. cry
Go ahead and blame the victim.People have gotten legitimate jobs and even life partners on twitter, Ini's plea for a job on twitter wasn't out of place.

7 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Mtmike(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
Where are those angry mobs that use to burn things, let them just burn this house and everybody inside. Justice served!!!!
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by careytommy37(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2021
The body needs to be released because what I heard today is that the guy is into selling body parts to politicians for rituals. So the body needs to be seen so this can be cleared

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by richmond500: 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
oka4ugoo:
Autopsy is very important in prosecution of murder or manslaughter cases. I think at this stage the family should allow the police to conclude their investigation before asking for the corpse of their daughter. This is necessary because if the investigation is not properly done the case may end in discharging and acquittal of the suspect on technical grounds and when that happens the same family will cry foul.

RIP to her soul. May the wicked never go unpunished
I won't blame the girls family, when things like this happen, the family will rather be more emotional than being logical

6 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2021
Our police is highly unprofessional. They didn’t speak to the family or families bt went for a press release show on social media??
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by WallStreetfx(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2021
Bouz:
Some ladies ehn, i don't understand, how people put their hands into fire. without knowing their hands will get burnt. Why, and how. Your mates are submitting cv via job sites, even when they get a job invite from any company, they still ask around from their working class friends, how legit the invite is, but you Obolobo, Na you sabi pass, you went to twitter to express how vulnerable you were for a job, you decided to cut corners. Now look at it. May her soul rest in peace. cry

Baba, she made a mistake that she doesn't realize she would cost her life. Nobody is above mistake. You have never been in a situation where you need something badly to the extent that you will not care what will happen or you may not even think of the risk involve. May God save us all

6 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by fof1: 9:46pm On May 02, 2021
Gift52:
Late Humoren: Family Cries Out, Begs Police To Release Corpse Of Job Seeker Buried In Shallow Grave

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/02/late-humoren-family-cries-out-begs-police-release-corpse-job-seeker-buried-shallow-grave

HOW ARE WE SURE,D FAMILY IS NOT INVOLVED IN RITUAL KILLINGS OR SALE OF HUMAN ORGANS? IF D NP CAN DO A DILIGENT WORK...?
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by BennyDGreat: 9:52pm On May 02, 2021
Edusouls:
Why is everyone calling the police? This girl was murdered in cold blood and Buried, police was invited which is normal they withheld the body for proper investigation? So were did the police go wrong here? Nigerians are behaving abnormaly badly, no wonder companies are leaving this country, people are losing their cool fast..

They don't trust the police.
If you read the article carefully, you will see the part where it was stated that the suspect has a politician who's a relative trying to influence the investigation

4 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 02, 2021
LotaTee:
Go ahead and blame the victim.People have gotten legitimate jobs and even life partners on twitter, Ini's plea for a job on twitter wasn't out of place.
As for life partner, i understand that part after all you will be meeting the person in a public place, before you feel comfortable to visit privately. but this one is different she took her cv to a private space with a man. Atleast she could have told someone this is where am going o, incase. but from the whole situation no one even knew the exact address she went to, that's too much risk na. you sef check it. i hope we all learn from this and keep our heads up. especially the ladies. May God comfort her family. i really feel sad

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Agbebakun22: 9:54pm On May 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....force a hive of bees down his throat Then seal his mouth and rub gasoline on his mouth And watch how the gasoline further infuriates the bees While the bees fuckkk him up from within

Our baby girls nor dey safe again...na wa...

Na because of all these nonsense make me nor allow one of my little sister travel go write jamb by herself in 2019.....I have to travel with her from Benin city...to auchi....we still reach auchi..then we enter bike again go one village for inside the auchi...one ugbogbo village in igarra

A real niggarrr can not bear the pain of losing any of her sister

Igarra sef rough oo especially that ugbogbo to Ufa road didn't know u sabi all those place's, e don tey I step my foot for Edo soil
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 02, 2021
WallStreetfx:

Baba, she made a mistake that she doesn't realize she would cost her life. Nobody is above mistake. You have never been in a situation where you need something badly to the extent that you will not care what will happen or you may not even think of the risk involve. May God save us all
So you feel ladies go through more pain than men during job seeking, Oga i have trekked from lekki phase 1 to circle mall jumping from one company to another looking for job, So no go there at all. Exactly may God save us all

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Alexaonfleek: 9:59pm On May 02, 2021
Bouz:
As for life partner, i understand that part after all you will be meeting the person in a public place, before you feel comfortable to visit privately. but this one is different she took her cv to a private space with a man. [/b]Atleast she could have told someone this is where am going o, incase. but from the whole situation no one even knew the exact address she went to, that's too much risk na. you sef check it[b]. i hope we all learn from this and keep our heads up. especially the ladies. May God comfort her family. i really feel sad
What exactly are you saying?
She informed her friend...and thats the whole reason the thing went viral in the first place....she went during the day....dressed decently.....she still got killed.
Why are you still blaming the victim?

6 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by toxtimmy: 10:01pm On May 02, 2021
Wrong... Before autopsy the body must be identified in any scientific way first before autopsy... What if it's another victim and not this young woman in question?.... By the way the family can identify her as a scientific fact then they can do autopsy.

Give the family a chance to start closure that will last them a lifetime... Frankly, they will basically never find closure in their heart of hearts but give them a chance to grieve with their heart.

oka4ugoo:
Autopsy is very important in prosecution of murder or manslaughter cases. I think at this stage the family should allow the police to conclude their investigation before asking for the corpse of their daughter. This is necessary because if the investigation is not properly done the case may end in discharging and acquittal of the suspect on technical grounds and when that happens the same family will cry foul.

RIP to her soul. May the wicked never go unpunished
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by tinktanker: 10:03pm On May 02, 2021
Abi na police kill her? Y dem no Wan release the corpse
Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by realstars: 10:08pm On May 02, 2021
Akpan, The Killer.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 02, 2021
Police will still task the family for their service. Naija we hail thee.

Anyways, the police has to do autopsy. That is a must in such cases. If not, case fit no hold water for court.

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by LotaTee: 10:10pm On May 02, 2021
Bouz:
As for life partner, i understand that part after all you will be meeting the person in a public place, before you feel comfortable to visit privately. but this one is different she took her cv to a private space with a man. Atleast she could have told someone this is where am going o, incase. but from the whole situation no one even knew the exact address she went to, that's too much risk na. you sef check it. i hope we all learn from this and keep our heads up. especially the ladies. May God comfort her family. i really feel sad
It's like you haven't been following this story.She told her friend and her sister exactly where she was going, going as far as sending the murderer's details to them.And she was able to make a distress call to her friend who escalated the matter on twitter.The shitty
Nigeria police failed her, if they had acted immediately her family members reported , perhaps the outcome might be very different.

4 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by angelfallz(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2021
Would you say women are safe in the US, Canada, Uk, Australia etc?

Alexaonfleek:
Women are no.longer safe in this country...

2 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out by Bernardinho(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....force a hive of bees down his throat Then seal his mouth and rub gasoline on his mouth And watch how the gasoline further infuriates the bees While the bees fuckkk him up from within

Our baby girls nor dey safe again...na wa...

Na because of all these nonsense make me nor allow one of my little sister travel go write jamb by herself in 2019.....I have to travel with her from Benin city...to auchi....we still reach auchi..then we enter bike again go one village for inside the auchi...one ugbogbo village in igarra

A real niggarrr can not bear the pain of losing any of her sister

Lol a real niggar had nothing to fear, ugbogbo is a calm and safe place, though its kinda far from Benin but there are people that travel from that same igarra to Benin to and fro on a daily. Igarra is the the headquarter of the Akoko edo LGA which is my local government. Anyway a real niggar has to show love and genuine concern for a kid sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tsl Logistics Test Invite / Hilarious Vacancy: 'Man With Strong Face Needed' (photo) / What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.