Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,480 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA (606 Views)

Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by Curious345: 5:08am On May 03, 2021
A Biafra governed by ipob, secured by the ESN and ruled by mazi nnamdi Kanu!!!
I
Have you thought about it?

It would be worse than SUDAN, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, SYRIA AND BAGHDAD.

MAZI nnamdi Kanu, a megalomaniac with a wild political veiw and wil definitely turn out worse than SADDAM HUSSEIN, IDI AMIN, PINOCHET, POL POT, ADOLF HITLER AND MUSSOLINI COMBINED .

Getting rid of people of his likes should be the IMMEDIATE drive of well meaning biafrans .

Else we heading for a full TERRORIST state .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by PissfulProtester: 5:21am On May 03, 2021
.."Paid poster", "Yoruba Moslem", "Coward afonja".. " we the Igbos know what we want. They will kill us, we will kill them..and then Biafla will come"...." We are not cowards" ..."We will burn Nigeria to the ground"..The prophet of our time, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu cannot be wrong. if he asks us to kill our mother, we will gladly do it for him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by Amaechi2023(m): 5:45am On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
.."Paid poster", "Yoruba Moslem", "Coward afonja".. " we the Igbos know what we want. They will kill is, we will kill them..and then Biafla will come"...." We are not cowards" ..."We will burn Nigeria to the ground"..The prophet of our time, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu cannot be wrong. if he asks us to kill our mother, we will gladly do it for him.

our great mazi can never be wlong, I put it to you that our mazi through the help of Donald tlumph would actualize Biafra in 2days after successfully burning down our region and it's people. our dilector flom isleal would send more missels to flustlate the Fulani govt by killing all our citizens in the police folce and and giving almed robbels a field day. any of our citizens that finally get sense small would be telmed FULANI and we shall still supporlt atiku plesidency come 2023.
ise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by javaguru: 5:45am On May 03, 2021
I no go kill my mother oo ,Even if I know ur joking, u can kill URS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by BlueDragonttess(m): 5:46am On May 03, 2021
Dragon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by Curious345: 5:49am On May 03, 2021
javaguru:
I no go kill my mother oo ,Even if I know ur joking, u can kill URS
hahahahaha lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by Abdul05: 5:50am On May 03, 2021
A man who has no regard for his fellow human beings not to talk of his fellow citizens

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by PissfulProtester: 6:08am On May 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
our great mazi can never be wlong, I put it to you that our mazi through the help of Donald tlumph would actualize Biafra in 2days after successfully burning down our region and it's people. our dilector flom isleal would send more missels to flustlate the Fulani govt by killing all our citizens in the police folce and and giving almed robbels a field day. any of our citizens that finally get sense small would be telmed FULANI and we shall still supporlt atiku plesidency come 2023.
ise

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by Valkrie: 6:13am On May 03, 2021
Just wonder why people just masturbate on this biafra issue...its not your issue or headache if anything goes wrong..why worry or is it a case of petty jealousy or desperation..?

I just dey wonder why people take panadol or want to take panadol for another man's headache...!!

Biafra wan go..let them be...if it turns out bad it's their cup of tea and never yours...Haba...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by lonecatt(m): 6:23am On May 03, 2021
If you compare nnamdi kanu to Saddam Hussein I wonder what you will compare buhari to.

We have nnamdi kanu because of the irresponsible wicked government on ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by PissfulProtester: 6:44am On May 03, 2021
lonecatt:
If you compare nnamdi kanu to Saddam Hussein I wonder what you will compare buhari to.

We have nnamdi kanu because of the irresponsible wicked government on ground.

kelechukwu, how are you this morning?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by caesymore(m): 6:50am On May 03, 2021
Why drink panadol for another person headache. Curiosity kills. NO terrorist state will supersede that of the Zoological nigeria grin

we will dance about it and in the voice of 'PeteRodriguez​ we say WE LIKE IT LIKE THAT'
Curious345:
A Biafra governed by ipob, secured by the ESN and ruled by mazi nnamdi Kanu!!!
I
Have you thought about it?

It would be worse than SUDAN, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, SYRIA AND BAGHDAD.

MAZI nnamdi Kanu, a megalomaniac with a wild political veiw and wil definitely turn out worse than SADDAM HUSSEIN, IDI AMIN, PINOCHET, POL POT, ADOLF HITLER AND MUSSOLINI COMBINED .

Getting rid of people of his likes should be the IMMEDIATE drive of well meaning biafrans .

Else we heading for a full TERRORIST state .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by Kingof2nations(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2021
wetin call concern you naijafraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by Brimstone77: 9:26am On May 03, 2021
I'm telling you....kanu will be worse than pantami and Osama bin laden combined together,he will terrorize every body when he get Biafra as he is currently terrorizing Niger state,bornu,benue, southern kaduna, zamfara and ogun state....infact ISWAP, and Boko Haram takes order from him...

Ndi iberibe!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His BAGHDAD'FRA by Curious345: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Brimstone77:
I'm telling you....kanu will be worse than pantami and Osama bin laden combined together,he will terrorize every body when he get Biafra as he is currently terrorizing Niger state,bornu,benue, southern kaduna, zamfara and ogun state....infact ISWAP, and Boko Haram takes order from him...

Ndi iberibe!!
true

(1) (Reply)

The Inflated Ego Of Chief Tom Ikimi, Deflated By His Actions- PDP Fires At Ikimi / The Bigotry Problem On This Site..an Appeal / We've Arrested Ahmed Gulak's Killers - Police Labelled Them IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.