Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video (30926 Views)

Jaafar Jaafar Flees Home Over Death Threats / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by thomasjoe(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An innocent heart fears no accusation.
My Bible tells me that the guilty run when no one is chasing.

As a man of truth, he should honour the police's invitation and hear them out. If there is a mix-up in the allegations levelled against him, then it's in his place to set them straight because the Igbos have a saying, "A fu okwu, a fu osisa".

It's not fair, we need to pity the President and put ourselves in the position of our leaders.
There are too many of us running away and hoping for this administration to end.

If everybody runs away, who will they now govern?
Who?

An innocent heart fears no accusation when he/she is in a sane society with sane people...Need I say more ?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Nobody: 9:45am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a man of truth, he should honour the police's invitation and hear them out. If there is a mix-up in the allegations levelled against him, then it's in his place to set them straight because the Igbos have a saying, "A fu okwu, a fu osisa".

It's not fair, we need to pity the President and put ourselves in the position of our leaders.
There are too many of us running away and hoping for this administration to end.

Who?
Stop Dis Hypocrisy, If U Were In His Shoes, Will U Wait Or Stay? Do U Know What It Means To Speak ill Or Expose An Act Of Public Figure? He Could Be Killed By Hired Assassins Or Even By D Police.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Eriokanmi: 9:47am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
...and what if he had been killed? what would you have called him...a fool?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by unscripted(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
shut up shut up . Shut up ,, its only in nigeria that a clear video is doctored .. and u are here trying to support this evil going on .. .. u are just spewing trash .. he shud wait and be arrested unjustly , or you trying to feign ignorance of what is about to happen to him ..
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by favour32(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2021
He is very smart to have japa when in danger.
Nigeria is not a place to prove your innocence.
Nigeria has weak institutions hence, cannot protect you.
In advance climes,most European countries have strong institutions,hence,you can stay and defend yourself.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by benpuzzy(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
Please can you re-read what you wroke.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by ecomalchemist(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2021
Japa......japa........japa lo london.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by atiku4President(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2021
Concerning this matter, I have never heard anybody here saying brother is fighting brother. If they are Igbos, that's what people will be saying here.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by uthlaw: 10:25am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
make Ena stay de govern na!
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by blacknoir: 10:27am On May 03, 2021
This can happen only in Nigeria where the corrupt are the ones chasing their exposers
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by bularuz(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
The painful part is that the so-called Mr. Integrity also lifted hands with him.

Nigeria is truly a marketsquare.
Has this account been hacked

2 Likes

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Luckydubby7(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
Oga this is Nigeria not bible time
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by KangaIye: 10:37am On May 03, 2021
I am so Happy For him
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by maasoap(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
In December 2015 I predicted that many zombies then like Jafar Jafar who were calling Buhari the " messiah" ..will go on exile and that has come to pass now ..I also Predicted Jagaban will also go on self imposed exile before 2023

Just because he was invited by the police? Anything by Nigerians to get asylum, not the first one to do that.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by FarahAideed: 10:42am On May 03, 2021
maasoap:

Just because he was invited by the police? Anything by Nigerians to get asylum, not the first one to do that.

Trust me if he had honored that invitation na remand straight ..Ganduje already had his vendatta planned
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Cheeryfeet: 10:53am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
My brother, the same Bible said there was time for everything, there's a time to stay and a time to run. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Even Jesus told his disciples to flee to another city when they begin to pursue and persecute them
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by moyosore32: 10:55am On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
In December 2015 I predicted that many zombies then like Jafar Jafar who were calling Buhari the " messiah" ..will go on exile and that has come to pass now ..I also Predicted Jagaban will also go on self imposed exile before 2023

Look as ds one... so na everything be Tinubu for ur side toor... na d mouth u Dey so
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by evans4luv: 11:04am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
oga if u don't know what to say just shut up and read comments , with ur clear conscience they will arrest and detain you for nothing ,this country is lawless which u yourself know , they hate truth and will never want to hear about it, what the young man did is what every sane man should do o, naija no be where them they honour invitation and go free, if u doubt me ask sowore and nnamdi kanu
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Nobody: 11:08am On May 03, 2021
This is Nigeria. Where every government resource is used to protect criminals.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Hogan17: 11:27am On May 03, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
The painful part is that the so-called Mr. Integrity also lifted hands with him.

So at last you can see the light
Wonders can never end
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by iezeiyida(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2021
Jarfar is a great journalist and former media aide to Kwankwaso. He and Gimba Kakanda of Daily Trust, are my Facebook friends before 2015. But I hate the fact they extolled and supported Buhari against GEJ in 2015

Perhaps, they played on the side of religion and tribalism despite their high level of formal education and exposure, or they failed in forsighting the diaster Buhari would bring to Nigeria
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Nobody: 11:34am On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
you live in Mars
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by DavSagacity(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2021
kiwayok378:
Hello
Guys be weary of this thief... He is a scammer.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?

Wow...your country where lies is extremely revered you want the man to come and get slaughtered while they say they have nothing to do with it and people like you will be quick to defend them

YOUR COUNTRY IS SCREWED
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Judolisco(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2021
Why didn't he run to Saudi Arabia.. Dem sabi run go European countries... Dey deceive their people here with almagiri and sharia... Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 03, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

So called ? Was Buhari supposed to have raised the hand of the PDP candidate?

Separate Baba from Ganduje madness. The President might be a world leader, but he is also a politician with certain duties to his party.

I dont know ur age but u should know the saying: "Aiye l'oja, orun n'ile."
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Blackdisciple(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2021
If say na former administration now , em for just dey cross leg for em palor dey follow them argue the matter....

Freedom of speech is actually not free in Nigeria any more , make him go relax there small before these blood sucking vampires carry em do suya
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by ekestic1976(f): 1:57pm On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

cheesy you don't have sense

But he has just proved that he has much sense by the way he answered your foolish intervention. Maybe you should beg him to lend you an ounce of SENSE?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by FarahAideed: 2:00pm On May 03, 2021
ekestic1976:

But he has just proved that he has much sense by the way he answered your foolish intervention. Maybe you should beg him to lend you an ounce of SENSE?

People with 3 digit IQ are bantering and a clown with double digit IQ is putting mouth ..Abeg GTFOH
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by Guide777(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who?
How can you advise someone who is running from Nigerian government because his life is in danger to come and face Nigeria Police? Jafar has done the right thing. We have instances in the past where they killed people who exposed evil and then put out a false narrative that they died in shoot out with Police.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video by UnabashedIPOB: 2:22pm On May 03, 2021
Crooks everywhere. For all the BUHARI IDIOTS, Sophisticated M0R0NS, and OTLUECTUALS this is your ONE NIGERIA, where your life is threatened for exposing the CRIMINALS in your midst. All you ass holes would DIE in your ONE NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK / Extortion: MC Oluomo Succumbs To Jdwan’s Demands / PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.