Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) (2849 Views)

"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp / Abia: Ikpeazu Is Fully PDP, Tinubu/APC Is Not His 2nd Or 3rd Choice - John Kalu / Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Aba and the entire Abia State is receiving a heavy attention like never before.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by PissfulProtester: 7:03am On May 03, 2021
I like this...grin ;

Our people (Igbos) are good at celebrating mediocrity. A known fact...

Ikpeazu do 1km road, dem say e dey do wonders.

This is the only project the kerosene dispenser will use for campaign if not that he is serving his last tenure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2021

Aba is witnessing a tremendous change.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2021

Ikpeazu has really done well in road construction.

Development of AlaIgbo is now on the speed level as all hands are on deck.

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 03, 2021
You are showing the same half kilometer road from different angles and calling it wonders

Like its the 8th wonder of the world

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Northernblood3: 7:20am On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
I like this...grin ;

This is the only project the kerosene dispenser will use for campaign if not that he is serving his last tenure.

You are pained because you didn't see brown toothed black things excavating skulls under brown Roofs tongue

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:23am On May 03, 2021
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by PissfulProtester: 7:23am On May 03, 2021
Northernblood3:

You are pained because you didn't see brown roofs, or brown Teeth tongue
I am busy pls

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by GuyWise101(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
I like this...grin ;

I no longer reply people from Osun State after I saw the abandoned Airport and the silence from the people.

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by JuanJO(m): 8:04am On May 03, 2021
GuyWise101:

I no longer reply people from Osun State after I saw the abandoned Airport and the silence from the people.
what do you mean. Are you the only one in Aba
The pictures you posted doesn't even cover more than 1km. That's just before railway junction to brass junction. He is just maintain that road.

Okay what's up dilapidated Portharcout road? Uratta Road? Obohia Road? ohanku?

Ogbeni stop celebrating mediocrities? Lemme ask you one question, are you even sure you are in Abia state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by vickydankal(f): 8:10am On May 03, 2021
I'm confused I live in Abia, I was in Aba last week. I didnt see anything to celebrate. The road you are talking about the asphart and build up is not up to 1 inche.

I went to ebony Shame catch me. Aba fly over has taken many years to conplete ebony is on their 4 fly over.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Nigercity: 8:27am On May 03, 2021
More
Pictures of Aba

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by 4ckyou: 8:34am On May 03, 2021
Yeah ikpeazu is doing his best, assuming the past governors did something similar Aba would have been very beautiful na making ikpeazu to focus on other things, shame on abia past governors

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Penguin2: 8:47am On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
I like this...grin ;

Remove that “our people” from your mouth and identify with your brethren in Benin Republic.

Ikpeazu is doing 1km road and we are rejoicing... if you didn’t see these pictures, would you agree he ever did 50 meters road?

Worry not about Abia state.

Worry more about Abiola International Airport in Osun with its “ultramodern” runway and control tower after gulping over 5bn naira.

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by helinues: 8:52am On May 03, 2021
Ikpeazu is performing far better than Sissy in Enugu and hopeless in Imo state

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Williemyself: 9:31am On May 03, 2021
JuanJO:
The pictures you posted doesn't even cover more than 1km. That's just before railway junction to brass junction. He is just maintain that road.

Ogbeni stop celebrating mediocrities? Lemme ask you one question, are you even sure you are in Abia state

Ngwa road nko?
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by MrSamsung(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2021
GuyWise101:

Aba is witnessing a tremendous change.
I love this one cool

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by JuanJO(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2021
Williemyself:

Ngwa road nko?
you are talking about uncompleted project. Ngwa road wey dey use caterpillars block.

What happens to portharcout road? After damaging people's structure. Yet he still abandon day one. Let the Abia state government continue working 1km road up and down
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Nigercity: 10:07am On May 03, 2021
Williemyself:

Ngwa road nko?

Under construction

Use Google
To see the latest picture

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Ckonnet: 10:10am On May 03, 2021
Ikpeazu, the drunkard jew man is just waking up from his slumber.
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by heniford2: 10:35am On May 03, 2021
Ckonnet:
Ikpeazu, the drunkard jew man is just waking up from his slumber.
i just visited Aba guy his working those Road was surprise Ngwa ohaku,obioaha, and etc his trying
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by JuanJO(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2021
heniford2:
i just visited Aba guy his working those Road was surprise Ngwa ohaku,obioaha, and etc his trying
which ohanku? Which obohia? And which etc Ngwa road is still under construction and the rest is still under dilapidated condition.
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by heniford2: 11:12am On May 03, 2021
JuanJO:
which ohanku? Which obohia? And which etc Ngwa road is still under construction and the rest is still under dilapidated condition.
when last did you visit there
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by vickyfrancis1(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2021
If you don't live in Aba or it's environs, don't comment rubbish here...OVI is really trying...he has even started that Opobo junction road that leads to Onisha Ngwa and AkwaIbom and another one from that same Opobo junction to Azumiri...in terms of road, na King he be...problem na salary and pensions...if you go to Obikabia to Umuene to Isiala Ngwa , he has since completed that side, he wants to connect Okpu umuobo to Obingwa council and beyond... Aba is my second base and I can boldly tell you that he has done very very well. Jukwa ese.
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by JuanJO(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2021
heniford2:
when last did you visit there
visit where exactly? Ohanku abi obohia?
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Easternblood: 12:34pm On May 03, 2021
Northernblood3:

You are pained because you didn't see brown toothed black things excavating skulls under brown Roofs tongue
Gawddd!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin collect high five
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Igivebooks: 12:39pm On May 03, 2021
Another election. Another selling of rotten eggs.

Hi

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by Easternblood: 12:40pm On May 03, 2021
JuanJO:

Oga just shut up...I am born and bred in ABA..New Era hospital is where I was born..No dey talk trash..That governor as of recent is trying, he does bad I will condemn him, he does good I will praise....He is trying Nigerian Standard
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by JuanJO(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2021
Easternblood:
Oga just shut up...I am born and bred in ABA..New Era hospital is where I was born..No dey talk trash..That governor as of recent is trying, he does bad I will condemn him, he does good I will praise....He is trying Nigerian Standard
sabinus when last did you go to portharcout road axis? Aba brought up I guess ezeukwu, ama ikonne, faulks road that is under construction every year, and the painting of 1km road is the only road in Aba that is as bad? He should even complete the flyover he has been working for over 5 years now. Reason why you are here ranting is because your papa no get house for that portharcout road he demolished without a single structure. Get sense Ezi
Re: Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) by nedu666: 1:39pm On May 03, 2021
Am confused. Op what exactly are u celebrating. That one fat idiotic gov tarred 1km of road or what?
Why don't you show other roads instead of snapping one road from different angles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians / A Catholic Priest Tweets About Nnamdi Kanu / Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.