Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,500 members, 7,843,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work (81305 Views)

Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem By Kola Onifoto, Naval Officer / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by kayyzz: 7:18pm On May 03, 2021
This is a video Timaya made many years ago when Idris was insulting everybody including Dbanj. This video is over 6years old.
I don't know why people are now saying he said it because of keyamo.
Check it out on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by kayyzz: 7:21pm On May 03, 2021
Myself2:
Is there a stooge of Festus Keyamo here on nairaland ? OP are you the stooge ? Is this not the same old video of over three years ago where Timaya was responding to Eedris Abdul Kareem who had called him out ?
So why are you bringing it out for Keyamos matter as if Timaya spoke in defence of Keyamo when he never did

This video is even older than three years. I wonder what these people gain from misinformation
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Emmanuelellah: 7:30pm On May 03, 2021
Even transportation? haba bros Eedris you no try o
kayyzz:

This video is even older than three years. I wonder what these people gain from misinformation
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2021
Nor be so Timaya
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by holicupp(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2021
[quote author=Cooldiipo post=101345520]Everything we do today will become history, written down in the minds of others and will be reviewed someday, death has saved some people from shame but fate made many live the life of regret in their latter days before they taste death. I sell external battery and powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise.

Be careful how you relate with people around you today because table can turn![/quote

I need Asus battery how much are u selling
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
Is timaya gaining from this government?

Anything to attack this government is welcome, any other attack that is not against buhari's govt should be kept aside!

Forget the past timaya and focus!

Buhari's govt has destroyed Nigeria

Timaya is a fool. forget him
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
grin

Eedris Abdulkareem should focus on his dead career...

He has been singing Nigeria jaga jaga for decades , what has he contributed towards the development of Nigeria?
wat has ur government do for you as well
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2021
Johnrake69:
Privileged idiot... When him dey cry dem mama him no remember say him go work. Scumbag
no mind the idiot bro
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by kennyamusan(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2021
Chukwute:
Dirty looking Igbo smoker, stop blaming people, go and work — Timaya blast Eedris Abdukareem

Following the release of a diss track targeted at Festus Keyamo, ace musician Timaya has come out to condemn Eedris Abdulkareem.

Focus Naija can report that “Senior Advocate of Nonsense” is a follow up diss track against the minister of state for labour and employment.

According to Timaya, he was a back up singer for Eedris Abdulkareem for many years but was never paid for his services.

“I was your back up artist and you did not appreciate me. You regarded me like a nobody, I paid my transport to your shows because I was learning. You have never paid me one day. You disregard people, how many people don blow through you”, the Dem Mama crooner asked.

“Where are all the people that were with you before? You come on social media, where the f**k are you? Don’t blame people, Go and work. Dirty looking Igbo smoker“

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COaRpOLn4Ct/?igshid=13kymyaqebyjd

piece of trash.... you are learning in the job. If you are paid, appreciate it and if you are not, you are still learning but at least he paid you peanuts no matter what. it's your learning time then bro

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by CoolAmbience(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
Is timaya gaining from this government?

Anything to attack this government is welcome, any other attack that is not against buhari's govt should be kept aside!

Forget the past timaya and focus!

Buhari's govt has destroyed Nigeria

Buhari has done nothing to Nigeria.

On the contrary, Buhari is fixing Nigeria; from Lagos-Ibadan Railway, 2nd Niger Bridge, Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki, Bonny-Bodo Bridge, Itakpe-Warri Railway, Benin-Ore-Sagamu Expressway, upgrade of national airports, revamping agriculture, social investment, diversification through increased earnings from mining & IGR generating agencies etc.

So, leave Timaya alone. Not everyone is blind to the genuine efforts of the current administration, at fixing the myriad of economic and infrastructural challenges confronting Nigeria.

Buhari won't throw money around recklessly.

Wailers like Obasanjo, Mbaka, Eedris, you and many others, can continue to wail forever. No one cares!
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by jesmond3945: 8:55pm On May 03, 2021
Chukwute:
Dirty looking Igbo smoker, stop blaming people, go and work — Timaya blast Eedris Abdukareem

Following the release of a diss track targeted at Festus Keyamo, ace musician Timaya has come out to condemn Eedris Abdulkareem.

Focus Naija can report that “Senior Advocate of Nonsense” is a follow up diss track against the minister of state for labour and employment.

According to Timaya, he was a back up singer for Eedris Abdulkareem for many years but was never paid for his services.

“I was your back up artist and you did not appreciate me. You regarded me like a nobody, I paid my transport to your shows because I was learning. You have never paid me one day. You disregard people, how many people don blow through you”, the Dem Mama crooner asked.

“Where are all the people that were with you before? You come on social media, where the f**k are you? Don’t blame people, Go and work. Dirty looking Igbo smoker“

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COaRpOLn4Ct/?igshid=13kymyaqebyjd

Op you well so, 3 years news
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Olaniyi77(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2021
grin[color=#990000][/color] ;Dseriously Timaya didn't lie,when Eedris is onpoint he was a rude Singer back then,now bros Don turn beans,
seriously Timaya didn't lie,when Eedris is onpoint he was a rude Singer back then,now bros Don turn beans,
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
grin

He has been singing Nigeria jaga jaga for decades , what has he contributed towards the development of Nigeria?
You will tell me whether it is you and your family that elected him to public office. He is a musician and is doing his part in holding government accountable through his music which is all he can do. Let those we voted for "contribute towards the development of Nigeria."

Anybody slandering this present government is a comrade for now irrespective of their own faults - we can deal with that after we get these crooks out of power. That's just how urgent our situation is now.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by OgahBohz: 9:26pm On May 03, 2021
doctokwus:
But he "blew" through Idris na.
How pls? did you ever see Edris and Timmaya do a song together one day?
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Gentew(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2021
vincentjk:
Two men been washing each other's dirty linen in the public, meanwhile;

Kunle stole a goat, he was arrested and taken to court.
JUDGE: Gentleman, are you guilty or not guilty?
KUNLE: My Lord, I’m not guilty.
JUDGE: How come you were arrested and brought before the court for stealing a goat?
KUNLE: My Lord, I was just passing by Mr. Darlington's house and I saw a very big rope tied to a tree. I said to myself, "maybe the tree is trying to commit suicide," so I rescued the tree and took the rope home. My Lord… I swear I didn’t realise there was a goat tied to the rope until now!

Please where did you buy your weed? I can tell you for free that it is original... I need a parcel!!!
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Globalistic(f): 9:45pm On May 03, 2021
Senior Advocate of Nonsense has paid this Plantain seller of a boy. Chai! See what money can cause? Dino should come support Eedris.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by lanre316: 9:48pm On May 03, 2021
Cooldiipo:
Everything we do today will become history, written down in the minds of others and will be reviewed someday, death has saved some people from shame but fate made many live the life of regret in their latter days before they taste death. I sell external battery and powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise.

Be careful how you relate with people around you today because table can turn!

I need a strong laptop powerbank. Where can I get it in ibadan?
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Johnrake69: 9:58pm On May 03, 2021
geemd434:

[s]Foolish fool. Why eedris nor insult tinubu. Na only Keyamo dey govt.
Timaya work for his work. Abi na your papa give am privilege??
Park for corner.bati boy[/s]
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Tutu19: 10:30pm On May 03, 2021
This Timaya rant was done when there was Shaka between idris and Buena boy calling himself odogu. Na today I confirm say these press people are liars. U can mix up things to package or disgrace someone. Festus keyamo must have paid for this. Nonsense
Chukwute:

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Tutu19: 10:31pm On May 03, 2021
This Timaya rant was done when there was wahala between idris and Burna boy calling himself odogu. Na today I confirm say these press people are liars. U can mix up things to package or disgrace someone. Festus keyamo must have paid for this. Nonsense
Chukwute:

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Prophet777: 10:48pm On May 03, 2021
No any sensible or reasonable person would support the current Nigeria govt at the centre.

Timaya no get sense from onset. Study him very well. A very lousy idiot...
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by vincentjk(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2021
Gentew:

Please where did you buy your weed? I can tell you for free that it is original... I need a parcel!!!

Send money and I'll send it to you

Payment before delivery.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Tzar(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2021
I keep saying it, most Nigerians deserve the people that misrule them.
Timaya, so people in government should not be called out for their hypocrisy & lies just because those calling them out treated you badly in the past? What a silly argument.
Cowards like Timaya who sit in their little comfort zone while the rest of Nigeria perishes are the real problems of Nigeria!
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by ekevwe(m): 12:55am On May 04, 2021
helinues:
grin

Was that the song we were playing in clubs then? Those sounds makes me to regret some past. That's no way near song na. We Bleep up way back to listen to such
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by nick50(m): 2:24am On May 04, 2021
I m still yet to understand the connection between yoruba people, dirtyness and weed smoking
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by EbiJUNIRO(m): 4:15am On May 04, 2021
@OP, this na very old video na shoo. E nor concern Eedris newly released song. It was reply from Timaya when Eedris called him out during an interview like some years ago. And @op you it o.

All for the attention ba?

Agbaya!
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by pelenaija(m): 4:16am On May 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
who is bankrolling Timaya?
am the one here che timaya don dey fight nii tell me i go correct am
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Clemmydam(m): 5:13am On May 04, 2021
There Wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.