Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,160 members, 7,856,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Jonathan Please Give Us Power! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Please Give Us Power! (822 Views)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Please Come Back! / Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Please Free Our Governor For Us / Mr Goodluck Jonathan - Please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by etimek: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2011
This power problem in Nigeria has never been this bad. Before Jonathan got re-elected, we were managing at least 2 (two) hours of light in two days. Now after re-election, we have say 1(One) hour of light in nearly one week. At lease if Power has defeated Nigerian government, then continue to sell highly subsidized ''GOODLUCK'' brand of generators, so that one day, when too much carbon has been pumped into our atmosphere, and the ozone layer over nigeria iss completely depleted, then when the temperature off nigeria gets to about 60 degrees celcius, we all will die of heat stroke, even the numerous looters of nigerian treasury and thr generator importers. I just hope that only Nigerians will kill themselves with generator heat and not our innocent neighbours
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by erniewhez(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2011
come again,
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by 1025: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2011
you are not serious. u need light abi?no be only light. as many as all of u that voted pdp back to aso rock, darkness be ur portion.
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by blacksta(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2011
Retrogression is the order of day
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by Rossikk(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2011
It's obvious the poster is a CPC thug.
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by onyengbu: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2011
Bia 1025 aka chidichris shut up there!
Whats even ur fixation with pdp and obj? You can barely make a point in any post except cursing pdp and obj.
Grow up abeg.

And by the way, if nigerians are stuck with pdp, you follow stuck. Why u come de mock others.
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2011
Give me liberty or give me. . . .power!
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by etimek: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2011
this issue is a very serious one. I expect every reader to completely condemn the jonathan government whether you voted for PDP or CPC, you belong to nigeria and will soon be exposed to the same risk of death by extreme heat of generator fumes and the health harzards we face such as lungs /respitatory related diseases. My joy is that not only the poor will be exposed to all these terminal hazards, but the rich too.
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by Sasasamusa: 1:10am On Apr 25, 2011
my concerned friend. Nigerians in power dont have human conscience. They dont think like you. The Goodluck is not serious about the power problem. Look at Lagos state, complete black out for over one week. When Ghanaian's ,Camerounians and Togolese are talking, Please criminal nigerians should just hide their 419 faces in the gutter's When i visited these places last month, theree was no single power problem. No generators, no Noise. I understand that Patience Jonathan iss the Major importer of Generating sets into nigeria, so Jonathan has to choose between Importer Patience, or power supply. Can all jonathans sycophants answer their roll call?? Come and defend GEJ
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by real4life: 2:03am On Apr 25, 2011
There is no need for him to give us power. He can count on his numerous supporters to import enough candles for all Nigerians to use while abusing everyone that dares to ask questions. But like I always say, GOODLUCK to us.
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 25, 2011
real4life:

There is no need for him to give us power. He can count on his numerous supporters to import enough candles for all Nigerians to use while abusing everyone that dares to ask questions. But like I always say, GOODLUCK to us.

Can a sister get a candle? My generator no dey w-ok. E be like say goodluck biscuit don broke am.

Sasasamusa:

my concerned friend. Nigerians in power dont have human conscience. They dont think like you. The Goodluck is not serious about the power problem. Look at Lagos state, complete black out for over one week. When Ghanaian's ,Camerounians and Togolese are talking, Please criminal nigerians should just hide their 419 faces in the gutter's When i visited these places last month, theree was no single power problem. No generators, no Noise. I understand that Patience Jonathan iss the Major importer of Generating sets into nigeria, so Jonathan has to choose between Importer Patience, or power supply. Can all jonathans sycophants answer their roll call?? Come and defend GEJ

ah ahnnnnnnnnn. e take e easy ma. Don don say this tayah for NL. Nigerians no dey listen. No power for the next 4 years.
Una go suffer sotey.

Give me freedom or give me pawah!
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by Jenifa1: 2:57am On Apr 25, 2011
abi o.

we should all live in darkness because it has become taboo to criticize Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by Kobojunkie: 3:03am On Apr 25, 2011
*Ileke-IdI:

ah ahnnnnnnnnn. e take e easy ma. Don don say this tayah for NL. [size=13pt]Nigerians no dey listen. No power for the next 4 years.
Una go suffer sotey.
[/size]

Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by ezeagu(m): 3:08am On Apr 25, 2011
Many people think Nigeria is a game. Children.
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by ektbear: 3:11am On Apr 25, 2011
very funny thread grin
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2011
u dey look for lite? u never start maybe after 2015, una go hear ween
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by lwise(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2011
I wonder y most ppl complain about irregular power supply.In my area we've been having regular supply probably bc the supply was directly from a 33KV to our transformer.I only use electric cooker for my cooking.E go beta one day sha.
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by gernded(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2011
when last did you pay your Bill??
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by egift(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2011
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by Gbawe: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2011
egift:

[b]GEJ: [/b]2011 - 2015

www.nairaland.com/attachments/429070_continuity_gif9a707f56000ec259b18a6e5b45cfa2f7

grin grin grin

Na fela talk sey "suffering and smiling". The man knew his fellow Nigerians very well. We be 'eran Iya' (an animal that enjoys punishment). Some of us should wonder why , despite ours being one of the most hellish Nation to live in  , Nigerians are regularly voted the "happiest people on Earth" . Abeg let naive folks who voted for GEJ and the PDP enjoy their 'goodluck' for the next 4 years . It will be a miracle if we don't see Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello as health Minister soon. We can also expect to see Bankole and other "loyal" Party men who have lost out or may lose out tomorrow (eg Yuguda, OGD, Alao Akala et al ) 'compensated' with important positions. Afterall Bianca Ojukwu  is now on  the payroll of the FG when GEJ felt certain folks had to be 'settled'.

Those who expect progress , under GEJ, with the same ruinous hands in charge everywhere, must be those who live their lives in church praying for miracles rather than playing their part in recognition of the adage that "heaven help those who help themselves".
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by kunyeo(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2011
We dont light,just shout goodluck and there would be light.Have forgotten? Why vote for am? 'The man get goodluck!'
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by Gbawe: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2011
kunyeo:

We dont light,just shout goodluck and there would be light.Have forgotten? Why vote for am? 'The man get goodluck!'

Abi OOOO . The same "divine force" that led to Jonathan's "miraculous" rise to the top should be able to "miraculously" provide power for Nigeria if we all shout "goodluck ".
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by egift(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Gbawe:
True talk my dear.  As it stands now Nigeria is in trouble waters and all he have is luck and a request for us to pray that the killers will stop themselves and we should also pray for light.

Are they still laughing I bet a smiling face can not cut it now. How I wish we have a credible approval rating for the President. grin
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
etimek:

This power problem in Nigeria has never been this bad. Before Jonathan got re-elected, we were managing at least 2 (two) hours of light in two days. Now after re-election, we have say 1(One) hour of light in nearly one week. At lease if Power has defeated Nigerian government, then continue to sell highly subsidized ''GOODLUCK'' brand of generators, so that one day, when too much carbon has been pumped into our atmosphere, and the ozone layer over nigeria iss completely depleted, then when the temperature off nigeria gets to about 60 degrees celcius, we all will die of heat stroke, even the numerous looters of nigerian treasury and thr generator importers. I just hope that only Nigerians will kill themselves with generator heat and not our innocent neighbours

what a farce of a post.

note: this doesnt mean i'm for or against gej.

just stating my opinion of the comedy here, that's all.
Re: Jonathan Please Give Us Power! by lyfe(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2011
Gbawe:

grin grin grin

Na fela talk sey "suffering and smiling". The man knew his fellow Nigerians very well. We be 'eran Iya' (an animal that enjoys punishment). Some of us should wonder why , despite ours being one of the most hellish Nation to live in  , Nigerians are regularly voted the "happiest people on Earth" . Abeg let naive folks who voted for GEJ and the PDP enjoy their 'goodluck' for the next 4 years . It will be a miracle if we don't see Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello as health Minister soon. We can also expect to see Bankole and other "loyal" Party men who have lost out or may lose out tomorrow (eg Yuguda, OGD, Alao Akala et al ) 'compensated' with important positions. Afterall Bianca Ojukwu  is now on  the payroll of the FG when GEJ felt certain folks had to be 'settled'.

Those who expect progress , under GEJ, with the same ruinous hands in charge everywhere, must be those who live their lives in church praying for miracles rather than playing their part in recognition of the adage that "heaven help those who help themselves".

@Gbawe No one said it berra. I don't know some thieves have carted away our transformer and we have been in black-out since Mid February, Some people say it is the Handi-work of the PHCN workers, that we will have to buy our transformer from them again. My sister just came back after some years outside Nigeria, she used all her vacation complaining how everything is so rough and unplanned as if she left Nigeria more than 8 years ago. She was puzzled how any sane person would steal transformer and who is going to buy it and who will sell it, She got me laughing every now and then with many silly questions she asked.

Anyone expecting a change under this dispensation needs his head checked by a welder.
Press |> play the change we are yearning for is not here Skip to track 2015.

(1) (Reply)

The Election That Changed Nigeria? / Why Havn't Anybody Queried The Under Aged Voters. / Speaker Imo House Lost To Apga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.