Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites (3043 Views)

Live Chat On Websites: What's Your Pick? / What Is The Advert Rates On Websites In Nigeria / How Do I Advertise My Stuffs On Websites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by rowrowland: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2011
hi guys,
how do u include interswitch payment link on websites and how exactly does it work. i need details pls.
Re: How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2011
YOU HAVE TO BE A MERCHANT OF INTER SWITCH.

VISIT ANY BANKS AND FILL THE FORM
Re: How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by goldincome(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
Once you get your Interswitch API from any bank of your choice(I prefer GTB or Zenith), the instruction on how to implement it will be given to you along with the API.

But if you need someone to do it for you, then you can contact me on: 08037184179
Re: How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by rowrowland: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
please how much is the cost of becoming a merchant or is it free to get the API?
Re: How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by goldincome(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
Between 50K to 70K in the banks.
If you go to interswitch direct, it will be 150K
Re: How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by binkabir(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2011
goldincome:

Between 50K to 70K in the banks.
If you go to interswitch direct, it will be 150K

should that mean you can used the API in all your portals for just the 50k-70K to the bank. cheers
Re: How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by goldincome(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2011
The API  return url is only set for one domain which u gave interswitch.
If you want to change it, you need to contact interswitch and tell them why you want to change it and they will change it for you.

If you are a developer, you can implement one central domain that handles all your checkout from different domains.
Re: How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by binkabir(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2011
Thanks. i should try it with my bank GT bank.
cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by Fayimora(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2011
lets take you to the right section
Re: How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by Timileyin(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2011
Please why should interswitch charge me 50 - 70k to get to use there API. that is expensive. Is there any cheaper option.
Re: How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by bug24(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2011
Timileyin:

Please why should interswitch charge me 50 - 70k to get to use there API. that is expensive. Is there any cheaper option.

Dont misunderstand! undecided
if u go to interswitch, they'l charge u 150k but tru d bank, u'll be charged 70k. thats what goldincome said. and, sorry brov, there's no other reputable and trusted payment gateway in nigeria.

+ how are u guyz doing? its been long i waz outta here
Re: How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites by OmniPotens(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
@bug24 What brings you in here? grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

The 1st Free Domain Name & Website Competition / Interesting Tips On How To Spice Up A Boring Blog Life / How To Avoid Being Marked As Spam – Semalt Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.