Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought (1852 Views)

Share Your Thought (picture). / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Phran66(m): 1:16am On May 04, 2021
what can you say to this phylosofy in regard to accient and modern women ?

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by PennywysCares(m): 2:03am On May 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by adadike(f): 2:55am On May 04, 2021
Someone you have been sharing your blood with is not your relative? You married her for what then? Should you have married your sister instead?
Can you say your mother is not also your relative after all, she came from another blood line?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Phran66(m): 3:09am On May 04, 2021
adadike:
Someone you have been sharing your blood with is not your relative? You married her for what then? You should have married your sister instead!
Your mother is not also your relative after all, she came from another blood line. Anumanu

please we are not fighting in a very civil way discus.
lets pretend to be happy rich people for once and not like angry poor men.

desmond eliot loves you

5 Likes

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by adadike(f): 3:11am On May 04, 2021
Phran66:

please we are not fighting in a very civil way discus.
lets pretend to be happy rich people for once and not like angry poor men.

desmond eliot loves you
ok, thanks
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by DWJOBScom(m): 3:46am On May 04, 2021
I disagree
I have nothing else to add

Desmond Elliot loves you too

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Phran66(m): 4:36am On May 04, 2021
DWJOBScom:
I disagree I have nothing else to add
Desmond Elliot loves you too

it is you that desmond eliot loves not me

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by ngadaAwo: 4:50am On May 04, 2021
adadike:
Someone you have been sharing your blood with is not your relative? You married her for what then? Should you have married your sister instead?
Can you say your mother is not also your relative after all, she came from another blood line?
ohh my love
can we get married immediately cry
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Nobody: 5:31am On May 04, 2021
OF course it's TRUE.
She's the only alien to any index family.
You share no similarity in Genetic makeup with your wife but with her, you can make offsprings who will be related to you and her, genetically
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Nobody: 5:34am On May 04, 2021
adadike:
Always read in between lines before rushing to comment. We are to quick to vexation.
By the way, where have you seen HUSBAND & WIFE exchange BLOOD?
When did Marriage become Hemorrhagic?

Educate me on this.
I'm waiting patiently.
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by DWJOBScom(m): 6:29am On May 04, 2021
Phran66:

Learn to be calming down joor grin
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Lilpen3758: 6:33am On May 04, 2021
Phran66:

Make una gimme dey love abeg i no go dey here una go deh throway love up and down
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by RightToReject(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2021
Mutual held ethical ideology cum bond is as thick as blood. It could even be thicker than blood, depending on the ethical leanings of the blood. So, a good wife (spouse) might not be a relative of her husband, but she's something equal or even bigger than a relative and, as such, deserves every act of goodness/love from her husband.

Don't try to mend it if it isn't broken, and if it's broken, don't bother to mend it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Nobody: 6:42am On May 04, 2021
adadike:
Someone you have been sharing your blood with is not your relative?
Explain this to me pls sharing of blood with your wife?
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Fakeyeahmed94: 6:44am On May 04, 2021
Chidinma now a gospel singer, she now bears Minister Chidinma Ekile

https://ameboonline.com/chidinma-now-a-gospel-singer-she-now-bears-minister-chidinma-ekile/

1 Share

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by paulolee(m): 6:48am On May 04, 2021
that's deep philosophical n logical reasoning that calls for dogmatic argument..
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Fakeyeahmed94: 6:49am On May 04, 2021
“Don’t divorce your husband for having several partners” – Man advises women

https://ameboonline.com/dont-divorce-your-husband-for-having-several-partners-man-advises-women/
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Fakeyeahmed94: 6:50am On May 04, 2021
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Bola146(f): 6:53am On May 04, 2021
That is why ladies should be very careful and vigilant before marring a beast! Marry your friend please, don't marry for pity sake, some guys are trained as mumu. See this one now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by BigDawsNet: 7:14am On May 04, 2021
Right tho

My wife and kids are my new family
I care and protect them always...

But sometimes she doesn't have to know every information and plan abt my immediate families... her opinions may not be needed so why discuss it with her...

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by adadike(f): 7:24am On May 04, 2021
ngadaAwo:
ohh my love
can we get married immediately cry
onye nwem , e dey your hand sir cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by ProphetofOdin: 7:33am On May 04, 2021
I completely disagree but i do not have strength to argue this.

4 Likes

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by 1F30M4(f): 9:08am On May 04, 2021
LMAO

So your true relatives are only your father & siblings then.. Haha issoraiit cheesy
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Rocktation(f): 9:33am On May 04, 2021
Crase person.

The legacy his father left him, backdropped his implied failure to cultivate contentment in his marriage.

Loser.

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Kondomatic(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2021
adadike:
You people fight over unnecessary things.

English words doesn't have emotions.

If the definition/meaning of relative doesn't cover wife then he is right, things are what they are not what you feel.

Also look at it this way, in his wife's own side, he's the only one that is not a relative. affaire classée

I will recommend you read the book Don't Sweat the Small Stuff by Richard Carlson

It helps.
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Kondomatic(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2021
RightToReject:
Mutual held ethical ideology cum bond is as thick as blood. It could even be thicker than blood, depending on the ethical leanings of the blood. So, a good wife (spouse) might not be a relative of her husband, but she's something equal or even bigger than a relative and, as such, deserves every act of goodness/love from her husband.

Don't try to mend it if it isn't broken, and if it's broken, don't bother to mend it.
Nicely written boss.

But

If it's not blood then it's not blood.

So many things are thicker than blood but they're not even red to begin with.
There's an Igbo adage that says "Ezi oyi ka ajo nwanne" meaning that a good friend is better than a bad relative but thing is, a monkey and a baboon may claim oneness but a monkey is a monkey and a baboon is a baboon.
Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by Kondomatic(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2021
Bola146:
That is why ladies should be very careful and vigilant before marring a beast! Marry your friend please, don't marry for pity sake, some guys are trained as mumu. See this one now
And marrying your friend makes him your relative?

Re: Your Wife Is Not Your Relative What Is Your Thought by ImaIma1(f): 11:50am On May 04, 2021
Not all parents speak from wisdom. Some of them speak based on their personal experiences and struggles, some speak under the influence of alcohol and strong substances, etc.

We should be able to sieve the advice and decipher for ourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Want 2 Be Wicked!! / Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted / Nigerian Mum Cries Out Over Images In Primary School Textbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.