Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted (1844 Views)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / This Toilet Seat Post Will Make You Very Angry If You're A Woman / You Want To Know Her Vag!na Size? Just Take A Look At Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
I'm very angry right now and its giving me headache!

I met a local hair dresser yesterday and told her I want to make the hairstyle in the pics below. I showed her the video and pics of the style, she agreed to come and do it today.

Now I went to her because most salons don't know how to make this style except the local women.

Got there today and saw her making someone's hair. So I told her to come meet me at the agreed venue when she's done and I went to chill out there waiting for her.

I waited for this woman and she never showed up. I got angry and gave up.
She then came when it was already dark saying she was sorry and all that crap. I just muttered a few words in anger and discharged her after she promised to come around tomorrow after service to do it.

I feel played and don't want her to touch my hair again. Up till now, I'm still pained. Thinking of sending her away when she comes tomorrow.

My system is distabilized and I feel sick!

Anger no good o.

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by garriAndsugar: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hair wey you go still cover go church tomorrow..
.stop getting angry unnecessary

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by rickpat(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
you will be fine... just look for someone to talk with...take a glass of water...and go to bed...by morning you will be all right...when the stylist comes...you make your hair and be happy...life is too short for one to be angry over fashion...#winks....

take care

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Hair wey you go still cover go church tomorrow..
.stop getting angry unnecessary

Yeah but at least I'll know that is out of the way cos Monday is work and I don't like stressing after service.

I've been packing it in a bond for some time now and I wanted a new look after this one week break, she just scattered the whole plans.
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
rickpat:
you will be fine... just look for someone to talk with...take a glass of water...and go to bed...by morning you will be all right...when the stylist comes...you make your hair and be happy...life is too short for one to be angry over fashion...#winks....

take care

Ok, bro.
Thanks.
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by garriAndsugar: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yeah but at least I'll know that is out of the way cos Monday is work and I don't like stressing after service.

I've been packing it in a bond for some time now and I wanted a new look after this one week break, she just scattered the whole plans.
Go to church ,come back early and do your hair..

Abi you wan use the new look catch husband tomorrow like this? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Go to church ,come back early and do your hair..

Abi you wan use the new look catch husband tomorrow like this? grin

Which husband?
Abeg for now, no be husband dey do me.

I just want to slay in the Lord. I don't want any coconut head to bother me join the stress wen I dey inside now
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Allison012: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just drink garriandsugar with groundnut and milk to cool your hot temperature(temper). make sure you use cold water.

vex no good. e dey make person do thing by mistake.

1 Like

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Allison012:
Just drink garriandsugar with groundnut and milk to cool your hot temperature(temper). make sure you use cold water.

vex no good. e dey make person do thing by mistake.

Lol... Funny enough that was what I had this evening, garri and sugar with groundnut and chilled water cos it's been a while I had it.

Yeah. Anger is not good. It makes me sick anytime I'm angry.
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Allison012: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Lol... Funny enough that was what I had this evening, garri and sugar with groundnut and chilled water cos it's been a while I had it.

Wait! you did'nt add milk? no wonder vex still dey inside you. Go to the nearest igbo man(not police station) and buy milk. Do it now and say bye- bye to your yeye anger.
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Allison012:
Wait! you did'nt add milk? no wonder vex still dey inside you. Go to the nearest igbo man(not police station) and buy milk. Do it now and say bye- bye to your yeye anger.

Which one be milk again inside garri ijebu? I don't like to spoil the natural taste of garri especially as it's been a while.

Milk will make me add weight and I'm watching my weight.

1 Like

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by garriAndsugar: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Come over let me make you happy
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Come over let me make you happy

Come, I be your mate? undecided. Ta!
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by garriAndsugar: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Come, I be your mate? undecided. Ta!
This one no be mate something oh.. hurry now while offer lasts

2 Likes

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
garriAndsugar:

This one no be mate something oh.. hurry now while offer lasts

Let the offer expire grin. I don't care!
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Starz825(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Na small thing dey vex people like you....
But then they learn to forgive ooo...

E get why...

Hairdresser play you ...you dey vex like this

If na man play you nko..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Starz825:
Na small thing dey vex people like you....
But then they learn to forgive ooo...

E get why...

Hairdresser play you ...you dey vex like this

If na man play you nko..... grin

Lol... I'm much better now. grin.

Thanks guys for melting my heart. cheesy.
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Mywd: 1:00am On Oct 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Pic of d bond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 30, 2022
So since you have been angry,what have you gained from the anger?learn to be considerate and avoid anger, it's like a candle stick burning from two ends,it has no benefit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by BleedGraphix: 4:47am On Oct 30, 2022
With all these your virtue names, e still hard for you to forgive.

1 Like

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by techWriter3: 5:15am On Oct 30, 2022
hairstyle wey you go still cover go church tomorrow
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by samsegs(m): 5:43am On Oct 30, 2022
Na wa o... Ur anger issue no be here o

1 Like

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 30, 2022
Better dick go relief your anger. You really need it.
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2022
BleedGraphix:
With all these your virtue names, e still hard for you to forgive.

I didn't say I won't forgive her. I was only angry.

Anyways, I've forgotten about it and I'm much better now.

samsegs:
Na wa o... Ur anger issue no be here o

You won't understand. After planning your day and how it will go, someone just scatters it like that. It can be very painful. And the thought of even sitting to make the hair alone is draining let alone postponing the day of pain.

Anyways I'm much better now.
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Hafizah(f): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2022
Very nice braid.. Be patient, people wey sabi plait, dia shakara no be for here.. I feel like doing same on my hair. I know my ebira women will be perfect in doing this style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Jossyfine(f): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2022
You better don’t get mad at her, maybe she finished the person’s hair late. The hair dresser that came yesterday to make my hair was just posting a particular woman ( telling her she will come in the next 30 mins) mean while she has a long way to go go b4 my hair finishes.

They are not reliable at all, it’s their way of life. Just cheer up babe. Even if she comes let her make it for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Jossyfine:
You better don’t get mad at her, maybe she finished the person’s hair late. The hair dresser that came yesterday to make my hair was just posting a particular woman ( telling her she will come in the next 30 mins) mean while she has a long way to go go b4 my hair finishes.

They are not reliable at all, it’s their way of life. Just cheer up babe. Even if she comes let her make it for you.

I know how they behave that was why I went to her a day before yet she still disappointed.

Ok, Ive heard you.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2022
Hafizah:
Very nice braid.. Be patient, people wey sabi plait, dia shakara no be for here.. I feel like doing same on my hair. I know my ebira women will be perfect in doing this style

I'm telling you. Whenever I make this braid, it makes me look so innocent and under sixteen. Very natural.

Yes, I think this woman is from Takpa.

Their shakara no be here o.

2 Likes

Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Foodqueen(f): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2022
Are you sure, she can make the hair.

When all these people begin de give me excuse or delay..... I run
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by frozen70(f): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I'm very angry right now and its giving me headache!

I met a local hair dresser yesterday and told her I want to make the hairstyle in the pics below. I showed her the video and pics of the style, she agreed to come and do it today.

Now I went to her because most salons don't know how to make this style except the local women.

Got there today and saw her making someone's hair. So I told her to come meet me at the agreed venue when she's done and I went to chill out there waiting for her.

I waited for this woman and she never showed up. I got angry and gave up.
She then came when it was already dark saying she was sorry and all that crap. I just muttered a few words in anger and discharged her after she promised to come around tomorrow after service to do it.

I feel played and don't want her to touch my hair again. Up till now, I'm still pained. Thinking of sending her away when she comes tomorrow.

My system is distabilized and I feel sick!

Anger no good o.

Calm down, they do that a lot and will do so again and again
Just register your displeasure and allow her to do the hair

You may still need her some other time
Re: Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
frozen70:

Calm down, they do that a lot and will do so again and again
Just register your displeasure and allow her to do the hair

You may still need her some other time

Ok.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Said Never Will I Marry My Man / What Legal Advice Can Be Given To A Battered Wife? / Can Somebody Hep Out?i Really Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.