Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? (909 Views)

Buharis, Tinubu-Ojo, Osi, Turaki Bala, Others Win Big At Peace Achievers Awards / Watch How Crowd Reject APC At A Rally In Buharis Home State / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by FreedomArmy: 12:58pm On May 04, 2021
Apart from the president himself who has proved to be a silent devil covering up for his brothers that has been killing Nigerians in the most absurd manner,my most hated individual in that group that calls themselves the presidency is the dull looking niggah called garbage she hu. So callouse and arrogant in his approach to national issue and absent minded when responding to the sincere concern of Nigerians.

Femi Adeshina is another lost course but he talks less these days and I wonder why he close his eyes to sleep knowing fully well he comes on national TV to lie to Nigerians that have their loved ones killed by bandits.
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by Emmanuelcann: 1:23pm On May 04, 2021
Torr!
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by Ngenge(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2021
Linus Mohammed, Pantani, Late Abba Kyari
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by Ngenge(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2021
Again, that disaster woman. Sadiq Umar Farouq
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by folabayo(f): 1:53pm On May 04, 2021
All of them.
There is one thing about Nigeria politics, no matter how good and well mannered you are, once you reach dat abuja like this or gain a sit or power, your mentality will just change and if you are the type dat can't b bribed ur voice will b silent

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by helinues: 2:01pm On May 04, 2021
Only a bitter person hates others.

Nobody is perfect
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by FreedomArmy: 4:32pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Nobody is perfect
nobody is perfect agreed but for a man to give excuses when another man is killed in the most despicable manner is the height of evil.
Helinues one day,it will get to your turn.enjoy your charade while it last.
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by helinues: 4:41pm On May 04, 2021
FreedomArmy:
nobody is perfect agreed but for a man to give excuses when another man is killed in the most despicable manner is the height of evil.
Helinues one day,it will get to your turn.enjoy your charade while it last.

Tell that to religious folk

I don't believe in that nonsense
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by FreedomArmy: 5:06pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Tell that to religious folk

I don't believe in that nonsense
you are not religious does not mean you will support evil.
Believe me you have your day coming.
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by helinues: 5:07pm On May 04, 2021
FreedomArmy:
you are not religious does not mean you will support evil.
Believe me you have your day coming.

You are still repeating the gibberish...

Make your threats to sheepies not helinues
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by Gabkosh: 5:08pm On May 04, 2021
I only like osibanjo
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 04, 2021
cool

Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by Lanretoye(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2021
In just one word,EVERYTHING!!!.
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by FreedomArmy: 5:10pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

You are still repeating the gibberish...

Make your threats to sheepies not helinues
imagine a bandit killing your parents with the sharpest edge of an axe. Thats what we speak against but folks like you call us wailers and noisemaker and you keep cheering up the man whose job it is to protect Nigerians but turned around to be an ethnic champion.
Am done with with.
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by helinues: 5:12pm On May 04, 2021
FreedomArmy:
imagine a bandit killing your parents with the sharpest edge of an axe. Thats what we speak against but folks like you call us wailers and noisemaker and you keep cheering up the man whose job it is to protect Nigerians but turned around to be an ethnic champion.
Am done with with.

If my parents could be vulnerable, same as your parents...

undecided
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by FreedomArmy: 5:16pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

undecided
those whose parents are vulnerable are the ones you have danced in their graves and made merry with their killers.
Repent and say the truth and you shall be saved. Pay per comment is the most evil job to do in buharis government.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by ngadaAwo: 5:17pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

undecided
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by helinues: 5:17pm On May 04, 2021
FreedomArmy:
those whose parents are vulnerable are the ones you have danced in their graves and made merry with their killers.
Repent and say the truth and you shall be saved. Pay per comment is the most evil job to do in buharis government.

See where the nigga is shifting goal post to...

Ajoka guy
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by helinues: 5:19pm On May 04, 2021
ngadaAwo:

Rule 2

I swear you have comprehension problem.

Grab one copy of brighter Grammar book so that you can stop this dumbo fake reporting

What happened to the empty ones you have been reporting?

Na before you go fit silent NL's ...

Mods now know better.

Rule 2 ko, rule 8 ni

Eish
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by TotoGame(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2021
that old witch called lauretta onochie

Garba she-ewu

Sheikh pantami

tunde shaibu (buhari's stupid nephew)

zaniab ahmed (the most confuse finance minister on earth)

abubakkar malami (Senior Almajiri of Nigeria)

although he isn't part of buhari's govt .....but I can't help but to Hate BOLA TINUBU and his brown decayed smelling teeth
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by ngadaAwo: 5:21pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

I swear you have comprehension problem.

Grab one copy of brighter Grammar book so that you can stop this dumbo fake reporting

What happened to the empty ones you have been reporting?

Na before you go fit silent NL's ...

Mods now know better.

Rule 2 ko, rule 8 ni

Eish
bro whether the mods sanction you or not I'll continue to report you.
if not for anything but for posterity sake
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by omenekennedy(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2021
Let me listen to comments
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by ngadaAwo: 5:22pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Ajoka guy

Another one

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

direct insult to a nairalander.
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by helinues: 5:23pm On May 04, 2021
ngadaAwo:
bro whether the mods sanction you or not I'll continue to report you.
if not for anything but for posterity sake

Shut up and switch to your cancellation monikers.

Mods have been dealing with you ruthlessly... You can no longer cancel like before now hiding behind reporting....

You go report till your hand start to scratch you.

Yhen Yhen Yhen
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by Asgard73: 5:25pm On May 04, 2021
The pretender and coward. Pastor Osibanjo.

Yoruba the lead the Buhari propaganda onslaught, while presenting osibanjo as one saint

Ineffective in all capacity... hiding his incompetence behind the Buhari
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by FreedomArmy: 7:31pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Ajoka guy
there is no shifting of goal post. I only try to let you understand that you have lent voice to those who massacareed women. I let you know also that those women killed could be your own mother.
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 04, 2021
Garba Shehu
Femi Adesina
Lie Mohamed
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by nsiba: 8:00pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Nobody is perfect

Sharap,
Hypocrites!
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by pricklewane: 8:22pm On May 04, 2021
Oyeama Ngige Onu n Emefailure.

Never in my entire existence have witness bigger failure than this 4.
Re: Who Do You Hate Most In Buharis Government? by Ahmeduana(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2021
All of them, no exception, anything or anybody that have something to do with APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Ayade’s Commissioners, Aides Reject APC, Abandon Offices In Cross River / one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak / Biafra: Why Chika Edoziem Must Be Careful And Vigilant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.