Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram (89415 Views)

At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by chinchonglee(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2021
cococandy:

You are scum
You are a LovePeddler
Dicksucker
Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by stanliwise(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2021
cococandy:
@bold, Yes.

Okay the story changed that it was trafficking and then people started seeing how wrong the treatment was. But if it was truly her father who was treating her that way, they would totally be cool with it. Because discipline?

Throughout recorded history, men have been okay with using violence and death to control female sexual behavior. And all those who agreed with this monsters behavior because he’s “ a good father” should know that they are no different than scum.
It is very shocking, people ehn

3 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by chinchonglee(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:

Posterity.
Na me force her turn prostitute?
She chose her destiny!
Who send am?
Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On May 05, 2021
chinchonglee:

You are a whor.e
Dicksucker

And that’s worse than being an evil heartless human being like you? Pray tell me how.

Ekwensu

3 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On May 05, 2021
chinchonglee:

She chose her destiny!
Who send am?

But if a you prostitute propositions you, you won’t walk away. You seem to think yourself somehow morally superior to a prostitute? What a doofus

2 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by stanliwise(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2021
chinchonglee:

She chose her destiny!
Who send am?
You said she deserve to die....
but remember that we are alive not because of our choices only but because for some reason we are just fortunate enough

Some student in school were kidnapped by Unknown gun men and right now if money is not paid they are on death row, some of has been killed already!

Yet they were doing the right thing.
I hope you would be served this card you have played some day.

Shebi you can make good choices right? Let see what the future holds

POSTERITY

3 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by chinchonglee(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2021
cococandy:

But if a you prostitute propositions you, you won’t walk away. You seem to think yourself somehow morally superior to a prostitute? What a doofus
You are one of them, so am nt surprised u re defending the trade!
Tell me how much do u make per client?
Lemme patronize you small. But i sha hope you've got big boobs
Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by chinchonglee(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2021
cococandy:

And that’s worse than being an evil heartless human being like you? Pray tell me how.

Ekwensu
Being a prostitute is worse!
slowpoke!!
Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by chinchonglee(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:

but remember that we are alive not because of our choices only but because for some reason we are just fortunate enough

Some student in school were kidnapped by Unknown gun men and right now if money is not paid they are on death row, some of has been killed already!

POSTERITY
I have chosen my path!
And it does not make me prone to danger.
The moment a girl decides to be prostitute, she's already vulnerable to different forms of dangers..
Even if she's dead, it doesnt shake any emotion out of me.
She chose her path.
Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On May 05, 2021
chinchonglee:

You are one of them, so am nt surprised u re defending the trade!
Tell me how much do u make per client?
Lemme patronize you small. But i sha hope you've got big boobs

Not only a disgusting, crude, idiotic and entitled monster , you’re also a pedophile.

If you think prostitutes deserve death, why do you pay for their business? How much self hate do you have to have to bed someone whom you believe doesn’t deserve to live?

And that’s the nature of misogyny. Robs it’s proponents of any semblance of critical thinking

Your day is coming. Keep thinking the anonymity of a forum such as this will shield you. I can only pray that you have your day in court rather than at the hands of your fellow crude animals.
Child rapist

6 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:

POSTERITY

He’s a child molester and doesn’t see how that could end badly for him
But you already know he feels justified in his decisions because women owe him tight vagiinas and if he can’t have that, Then children should do.
I mean what are women doing on earth if not to provide account of what we did with our bodies to men like him.

4 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by chinchonglee(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2021
cococandy:

Not only a disgusting, crude, idiotic and entitled monster , you’re also a pedophile.

If you think prostitutes deserve death, why do you pay for their business? How much self hate do you have to have to bed someone whom you believe doesn’t deserve to live?

And that’s the nature of misogyny. Robs it’s proponents of any semblance of critical thinking

Your day is coming. Keep thinking the anonymity of a forum such as this will shield you. I can only pray that you have your day in court rather than at the hands of your fellow crude animals.
Child rapist
Does ur pussy have stretched marks

How will i rape a child wen your services is worth #500 and at most #1500.
A day will come when your pants shall be used by yahoo boys and you will no longer be useful on earth.
That's if they've not even used you.
Dumb mofo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by stanliwise(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2021
chinchonglee:

I have chosen my path!
And it does not make me prone to danger.
The moment a girl decides to be prostitute, she's already vulnerable to different forms of dangers..
Even if she's dead, it doesnt shake any emotion out of me.
She chose her path.
This is Leah sharibu. She is pregnant for the second time in the hands of bokoharam
Her choice was all because you wants to remain a Christain and she wanted to goto school.

Brother no need to talk much. It is just a matter of time
Posterity(The future) will judge your statement

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by tunary(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2021
chinchonglee:

A day will come when your pants shall be used by yahoo boys and you will no longer be useful on earth.
Dumb mofo!
grin
chinchonglee:

Dumb mofo!
Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by stanliwise(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2021
cococandy:

He’s a child molester and doesn’t see how that could end badly for him
But you already know he feels justified in his decisions because women owe him tight vagiinas and if he can’t have that, Then children should do.
I mean what are women doing on earth if not to provide account of what we did with our bodies to men like him.
oh alright then no need wasting my time with him anymore. He will soon sleep on this beds he is making.
It is just a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:
oh alright then no need wasting my time with him anymore. He will soon sleep on this beds he is making.
It is just a matter of time
have a lovely day
Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by chinchonglee(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:

This is Leah sharibu. She is pregnant for the second time in the hands of bokoharam
Her choice was all because you wants to remain a Christain and she wanted to goto school.

Brother no need to talk much. It is just a matter of time
Posterity(The future) will judge your statement
What's my business with leah sharibu
Oga park well!
Why are you cajoling me to sympathize with a prostitute simply because she got disgraced after she already disgraced herself..
Abeg go with nonsense emotions!
Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by stanliwise(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2021
chinchonglee:

What's my business with leah sharibu
Oga park well!
Why are you cajoling me to sympathize with a prostitute simply because she got disgraced after she already disgraced herself..
Abeg go with nonsense emotions!
Oga redpill.
Alpha Male,
And AWALT.
Mr no emotion and Bitches must die

I also know the Facade

2 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by chinchonglee(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2021
stanliwise:

Oga redpill.
Alpha Male,
And AWALT.
Mr no emotion and Bitches must die
I dnt have business with bitches must die.
Redpill or bluepill, na ur matter be that!

If anybody goes into prostitution and dies, it's non of my f*cking business.

Mr Simp!
Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by stanliwise(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2021
chinchonglee:

I dnt have business with bitches must die.
Redpill or bluepill, na ur matter be that!

If anybody goes into prostitution and dies, it's non of my f*cking business.

Mr Simp!
hahahahahhaha
hahahahahahhaha
Oh lord...
yet I don’t have business with yarn yarn yarn yarn.....

The moment you said “simp” I just had to laugh grin grin

Comedian full this Nairaland I swear
Abeg before frustration kill you make I live you alone

2 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by hero2000: 6:29pm On May 05, 2021
SmartyPants:
The flogging is debatable but stripping an adult for neighbours to view her unclothedness is degrading. At the end, he did the same as her except she did hers with her freewill and he violated her.

This is not discipline. Discipline builds... This is destructive.

What was he looking at before she became such a loose young woman. Now he is taking out his failure on the girl. The stupid father does not consider the psychological damage the daughter would suffer as a result of the public disgrace. Such rashness is the same character the daughter has displayed.

All the people who could not consider the issue profoundly, shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by marylandcakes: 4:38am On May 06, 2021
Shuzzi:
Nice one flog some sense into that brain
Nonsense angry

A father that flogs his daughter and videos her private part for the whole world is sick. This is a very disturbing video and for people to be supporting this is even more more disturbing. So sad. I hope she gets help and dis owns her family.

4 Likes

Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by TheCongo2: 11:56pm On May 08, 2021
olowofariwo:
whoever with the video should please send it to me 07065449940 Whatsapp.

I Can't see your number on WhatsApp
I can send it by email if you reply to my pm
Re: Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram by TheCongo2: 12:00am On May 09, 2021
KosiGee:

You are not only foolish. You are a coward and psychotic.
A girl has been trafficked, being tortured by evil men because she hasn’t made money having sex with men and here are sadistic animals like you supporting the evil.

Fool.

This thread has helped me understand how criminal are let free in the court of law by some jurors

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.