Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (53474 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by muchroom(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2020
A father decides not to spare the rod and spoil the child by flogging his daughter after she joined a whatsapp group she had been warned not to join. The girl is seen begging and pleading she will never do such again.

The video must have been recorded by a family member present and if it is another child, the belt will surely be returning to slay him or her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ualtQ6B2c

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by donstan18: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Father of the yea mehn!! That lady could possibly be a Nland feminist!

More of fathers like this will drastically reduce the rate of social media hoes, misandrist and feminists in the society.

This is what Bobrisky's father lacked!

Kudos to the man!
A real African DAD!

660 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by PharmaGirl(f): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2020
If this will help shape her and make her beneficial to society, then...cheesy.
Although, I think her father had been cautioning her about some behaviors of hers. It seems like joining the Whatsapp group was the last straw that broke her father's the camel's back grin cheesy

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by muchroom(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2020
They are screaming she is 18 and old enough to make her decisions. Yes she is and so is the dad. And his decision here is to flog her. And guess who is next? The olodo family member recording the video cause that person can be easily detected from the angle of recording. We will just be copying the nonsense part of white culture up and down but we will not copy their integrity, entrepreneurial and invention culture.

390 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by IamPatriotic(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2020
The person that recorded it is a fool and the person who uploaded it on sm is a compound fool and a complete idiot! What do they intend to achieve by being stupid.

N.B: I don't have issue with parents disciplining their children, but of what essence bringing the video to social media platforms?

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Olunmercy56(f): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Good one, it's better to train a child with a rod than the child to be a disgrace to the society.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by rawpadgin(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2020
God bless u sir.

New generation parents will be frowning now

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Personally I do commend the man.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Officialgarri: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2020
muchroom:
They are screaming she is 18 and old enough to make her decisions. Yes she is and so is the dad. And his decision here is to flog her. And guess who is next? The olodo family member recording the video cause that person can be easily detected from the angle of recording. We will just be copying the nonsense part of white culture up and down but we will not copy their integrity, entrepreneurial and invention culture.

I almost misunderstood your post. I thought you were trying to say the dad doesn't have the right to beat her.

Let me mention here that I'm only lucky to have disciplinarians such as this as parents. My dad will beat me and my mum will be supporting him, same when my mum beats me with Amala stiring rod, broom.. any beating material in sight, my dad will be right there by her side... . This shaped myself and everyone of my siblings into moralists.

Even while I was a student and under terrible influence, the home training made me unpredictable and kept me alive and now doing well.

289 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by dulux07(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2020
I think a more stringent law should be in place, for those who just snap/record and upload people's actions without their consent.
I am more angry with whoever uploaded that video. lipsrsealed

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by StagethemTVee: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Fantabulous! You are doing well.
dulux07:
I think a more stringent law should be in place, for those who just snap/record and upload people's actions without their consent.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by NoTimeZone(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2020
A short story
A child does bad
Public: leave em he/she is still a child

A child becomes an adult, does more bad
Public: dont touch em, he is an adult, just advise and pray

Adult commits felony
Public: blames the parents for pampering the child
Moral lesson:public is a hypocrite

229 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Slawormir: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarr
Stupidity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Queen500: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

I almost misunderstood your post. I thought you were trying to say the dad doesn't have the right to beat her.

Let me mention here that I'm only lucky to have disciplinarians such as this as parents. My dad will beat me and my mum will be supporting him, same when my mum beats me with Amala stiring rod, broom.. any beating material in sight, my dad will be right there by her side... . This shaped myself and everyone of my siblings into moralists.

Even while I was a student and under terrible influence, the home training made me unpredictable and kept me alive and now doing well.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by oluwaleinad(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2020
dulux07:
You're on point

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by muchroom(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
lalasticlala... this is a presently trending matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Benwallt(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
IamPatriotic:
The person that recorded it is a fool and the who uploaded it on sm is a compound fool and a complete idiot! What do they intend to achieve by being stupid?
[/s] bullshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
IamPatriotic:
The person that recorded it is a fool and the who uploaded it on sm is a compound fool and a complete idiot! What do they intend to achieve by being stupid?
quit been stupid.

This video is supposed to be a lesson for all those stupid children on Social media, posting nudes and trash

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
donstan18:

More of fathers like this will drastically reduce the rate of social media hoes, misandrist and feminists in the society.
You Sure?
Liberal Women of Nairaland Is he Correct?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Ernezee(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
this is the way most of us were brought up and we turned out to be good people for ourselves and our family so its not about the fact that she’s 18 its about not making mistakes you should be making in ur 20s and 30s in ur teen age so you won’t ruin your life. As you get older the discipline reduce and it’ll get to a point your parents won’t even caution you anymore.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sas

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by mmsen: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Terrible parenting.

The man needs to be in prison.

10 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
#Saynotoflogging#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by LordYahweh(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Flog am from now till tomorrow she go still spoil.

15 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by PureGoldh(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice one....I so much love this man.

Na so small small pikin dem go dey carry phone up and down dey chat with People wey old pass their parents.

28 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by GODISABOVEDEVIL: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Good One,

#God Is the Greatest.
#Jesus Christ Rules

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by SWORD419(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Spare the rod and spoil the child

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.