Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor (1709 Views)

Spiritual And Great Native Doctor For Wealth And Protections / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by Udembalusi: 8:35pm On May 04, 2021
Good day All,

I noticed that i rarely became lucky or get things workout for me easily, all the time i always struggle before i may achieve anything, please do not say i am lazy, I work smartly and round the clock.
I have so many cases where businesses and contracts that have been awarded to me only slip out of my hand at the very last minute of execution. I noticed that there’s something that is wrong with me , although i don’t know if it’s from my background (ancestral home) or what i did in the past. Most times whenever i have an ongoing deal that’s about to be accomplished, once i go to bed at night and dream about a certain demon the next thing i will notice is that “story go enter the business “.
Do not tell me it’s natural occurrence, this has happened to me not just 1, 2, 3 or 4 times, it has happened more than 50 times and it’s beginning to get me worried.
I know something is monitoring my situation but i don’t know what that could be or what is that.
Please does anyone know a native doctor or spiritualist that can tell me solutions to this problem.
I have visited so many so called Pastors and some turnout to be fake and i have been exploited for monetary gain by so many of them.
Please i need a solution to this as it’s beginning to give me sleepless night and I am really worried.
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by lilvicky68(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2021
As big as nairaland is... We suppose get strong native doctors and prophets..

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by AsapTeddy(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2021
Conquer your mind first...and all will be fiine.

You are what you think you are.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by Righteousness2(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2021
You wanna Jump from frying pan to fire??

Come unto me o ye that Labour and heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary! JESUS is Waiting there.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by adadike(f): 9:11pm On May 04, 2021
The Bible said that we should decree a word and it will come to pass. Some of these Babalawos will only compound your problem. Have you tried prayers before?
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by Kandeed: 9:20pm On May 04, 2021
Udembalusi:
Good day All,

I noticed that i rarely became lucky or get things workout for me easily, all the time i always struggle before i may achieve anything, please do not say i am lazy, I work smartly and round the clock.
I have so many cases where businesses and contracts that have been awarded to me only slip out of my hand at the very last minute of execution. I noticed that there’s something that is wrong with me , although i don’t know if it’s from my background (ancestral home) or what i did in the past. Most times whenever i have an ongoing deal that’s about to be accomplished, once i go to bed at night and dream about a certain demon the next thing i will notice is that “story go enter the business “.
Do not tell me it’s natural occurrence, this has happened to me not just 1, 2, 3 or 4 times, it has happened more than 50 times and it’s beginning to get me worried.
I know something is monitoring my situation but i don’t know what that could be or what is that.
Please does anyone know a native doctor or spiritualist that can tell me solutions to this problem.
I have visited so many so called Pastors and some turnout to be fake and i have been exploited for monetary gain by so many of them.
Please i need a solution to this as it’s beginning to give me sleepless night and I am really worried.

You See demons in the dream only to want to go meet higher demons??

I can't remember the last time Isa pantami criticized Buhari
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by Udembalusi: 9:22pm On May 04, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Conquer your mind first...and all will be fiine.

You are what you think you are.
This is beyond that bro, I am strong will man but this is surpassing me.
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by Udembalusi: 9:24pm On May 04, 2021
adadike:
The Bible said that we should decree a word and it will come to pass. Some of these Babalawos will only compound your problem. Have you tried prayers before?
How about some native Igbo dibia’s, not the ones that use marine spirits to work.
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by Udembalusi: 9:26pm On May 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
As big as nairaland is... We suppose get strong native doctors and prophets..
There must be.
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by Riverville(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2021
Consult Ifa/Efa. I think this has to do with your Ori/chi. You will have to offer sacrifice to your ori/chi. And you will also offer sacrifice to Esu/ekwensu. There is nothing God cannot do. It your right to be successful
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by Udembalusi: 10:34pm On May 04, 2021
Riverville:
Consult Ifa/Efa. I think this has to do with your Ori/chi. You will have to offer sacrifice to your ori/chi. And you will also offer sacrifice to Esu/ekwensu. There is nothing God cannot do. It your right to be successful
Please do you know any genuine Ifa priest, I reside in Lagos.
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by adadike(f): 11:47pm On May 04, 2021
Udembalusi:
How about some native Igbo dibia’s, not the ones that use marine spirits to work.
I honestly don't do dibia, I have faced a problem bigger than yours , I was loosing it until I met a man of God who gave me 21 days fasting with midnight prayers. I did as instructed. and God answered my prayers. Since I have such powerful God, who needs a dibia
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 1:00am On May 05, 2021
Matthew 11:28
Righteousness2:
You wanna Jump from frying pan to fire??

Come unto me o ye that Labour and heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary! JESUS is Waiting there.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by ngadaAwo: 1:19am On May 05, 2021
adadike:
I honestly don't do dibia, I have faced a problem bigger than yours , I was loosing it until I met a man of God who gave me 21 days fasting with midnight prayers. I did as instructed. and God answered my prayers. Since I have such powerful God, who needs a dibia
my wife kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by ngadaAwo: 1:23am On May 05, 2021
adadike:
kiss
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by adadike(f): 5:48am On May 05, 2021
ngadaAwo:
my wife kiss
my love cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by Udembalusi: 5:54am On May 05, 2021
adadike:
I have never wanted to go native way but the situation is weighing me down and i don’t know if i can pray and fast, meanwhile can you refer to the man of God.
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by adadike(f): 6:03am On May 05, 2021
Udembalusi:
I have never wanted to go native way but the situation is weighing me down and i don’t know if i can pray and fast, meanwhile can you refer to the man of God.
yes, if you stay in Awka, go to gwaringwa eke awka, (awka market) ask for the compound where they hire wheel barrows. That's the place. Counselling is on Thursdays, prayer meetings is on Tuesdays. His name is pastor Celestine, a tall middle aged man.
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by Udembalusi: 8:42am On May 05, 2021
adadike:
yes, if you stay in Awka, go to gwaringwa eke awka, (awka market) ask for the compound where they hire wheel barrows. That's the place. Counselling is on Thursdays, prayer meetings is on Tuesdays. His name is pastor Celestine, a tall middle aged man.
I reside in Lagos, if you have his phone number can u please PM.
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by adadike(f): 3:47pm On May 05, 2021
Udembalusi:
I reside in Lagos, if you have his phone number can u please PM.
I will send it to you as soon as am less busy
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by chimezieeze98: 9:23pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Does Anyone Know A Good Traditional Native Doctor by blessing12345(f): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2023
My dear u come from one of the elements of the world( marine, ogbanje, ) you have spiritual mates and spirit spouse which u need to appease, if u need a dibia, let me know, I know one that is good in this aspect

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Yoruba Name For Hippopotamus? / The Emirate Of Ilorin: History / Igbos Are Finally Uniting, Anioma May Be The Next Igbo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.