Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) (44624 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola: Why I Left Nigeria For UK At The Peak Of My Career / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Mustiboy(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2021
Tapout:

Is it the specific mode the garri was taken or what ? Because me I'm not understanding. I dey put my malaria drug inside garri, mould am swallow with ogbono soup without issues.
Stop doing that. Doctors say it's bad.

It's only the last resort for kids and old people who find it difficult to swallow drugs.

At your age, you should be swallowing with ease. Although I understand the smell of these drugs can be nauseating.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by longitudemedia(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2021
Haaa
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Tapout(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2021
Mustiboy:

Stop doing that. Doctors say it's bad.

It's only the last resort for kids and old people who find it difficult to swallow drugs.

At your age, you should be swallowing with ease. Although I understand the smell of these drugs can be nauseating.

Noted sir, I'm still a kid @ heart btw smiley

2 Likes

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by reuben81: 11:44am On May 05, 2021
HRSweetness:

Really? shocked

If milk and sugar is added to the garri, will it still cause these issues? Would really like to know what negative impact drinking garri causes to the body with scientific explanations, cos I've heard lots of stories about this garri stuff.

Well, maybe I should just stroll to Google yard.
I don't really know but one thing I know for sure,is each time I drink garri I don't feel fine,I think there's something wrong with drinking of garri,me personally I have stoo
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Kreme(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
The Yoruba movie actors and actresses don't like themselves. Everywhere they are and everywhere most of them always overdo when not on set
You sha wan comment...las las na nonsense you yan
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Don't trust this females.....after taking some concoctions to get rid of unwanted pregnancy.....they will now find themselves in a damnnn unwanted hospital
Damnn nigger!!

your head de there!!
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by claremont(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
Hypogylcaemia. Has occurred to me before. It's not the malaria drug that is the issue. It's the garri.

Please don't drink Garri before, during or after malaria medication abeg. A friend almost died in February from it.

This is disputable. Garri is a carbohydrate. ''Malaria drug'' have different classes ranging from the sulfunamides to the 4-aminoquinolines (chloroquine).

Which of these classes did you is contraindicated with garri?
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Masturbator2020: 11:55am On May 05, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
Hypogylcaemia. Has occurred to me before. It's not the malaria drug that is the issue. It's the garri.

Please don't drink Garri before, during or after malaria medication abeg. A friend almost died in February from it.
Hope you know Hypoglycemia means low sugar level in the blood stream?so how does that relate to drinking garri?
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2021
you sick if you no sabi her

she's not one of this olosho hiding under actress

she's been long in industry
Kriss216:
Actresses don plenty pass viewers.

1 Like

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Quality20(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2021
yoruba name but igbo face
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Quality20(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2021
reuben81:
I don't really know but one thing I know for sure,is each time I drink garri I don't feel fine,I think there's something wrong with drinking of garri,me personally I have stoo
cassava has cyanide, which is some kind of neurotoxic chemical, so drinking garri could at d very least affect ur eyesight

1 Like

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Meme16(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

hypoglycemia from garri intake? read your comment again pls.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by senteugene: 12:22pm On May 05, 2021
Baba Ijesha must hear this
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 12:25pm On May 05, 2021
Kriss216:

she has been acting for almost 3 decades now.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 12:29pm On May 05, 2021
You never asked anyone when you started bleaching
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by ogyunging(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2021
Overdose joor.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by pelenaija(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:

Are you alright at all? Edit that post now
Garri i beg leave am jor
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by mkoabiola: 12:43pm On May 05, 2021
This one way de shine teeth for hospital bed a
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by doctokwus: 12:43pm On May 05, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

See the way you posted this rubbish with confidence and some people even liked the post.
It's posts like this that made some white people believe blacks were born with a deficient brain capacity.
What in God's name is the link between hypoglycemia and garri?
Do u even have an idea of what hypoglycemia is or you just heard about it and it sounded pleasant to your ears?
Rushing to post pure unadulterated rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2021
I can't even remember this woman's original face when she was still very active in the industry.

She used to be beautiful. There was absolutely no need for this excessive bleaching.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Martini101(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2021
reuben81:
u guys may be right,each time I drink garri I always feel weak,I once vomited

Sugar rush in action.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by detectivejones: 1:27pm On May 05, 2021
Association of village will not like this news
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by AdeifofGod: 1:41pm On May 05, 2021
Self medication gang grin grin grin

OmoOgunOriginal:

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by AdeifofGod: 1:47pm On May 05, 2021
Hypoglycemia is an instance when your body is low on sugar, that can be measured in your blood.

Garri as we all know it is a wonderful source of sugar (carbohydrate) to your body. Hence there is no coherence with taking garri and hypoglycemia.

I can't say right now of the same with malaria and taking garri, he may have a unique experience with that.

HRSweetness:

Really? shocked

If milk and sugar is added to the garri, will it still cause these issues? Would really like to know what negative impact drinking garri causes to the body with scientific explanations, cos I've heard lots of stories about this garri stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by emonis88: 2:19pm On May 05, 2021
So if this was really happening, who ever was with her had d calm mind to catch d episode on video? Abegi such stunts no dey take me beyond d threshold.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by HRSweetness(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2021
AdeifofGod:
Hypoglycemia is an instance when your body is low on sugar, that can be measured in your blood.

Garri as we all know it is a wonderful source of sugar (carbohydrate) to your body. Hence there is no coherence with taking garri and hypoglycemia.

I can't say right now of the same with malaria and taking garri, he may have a unique experience with that.

Exactly the source of my confusion.

Thanks for taking the time to expatiate.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by ArcGibson(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2021
grin nay abortion pill... grin

If you know you know
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Curious345: 3:26pm On May 05, 2021
Stonecoldstare1:
My mum had this once

I'm gonna derail a bit but i'm really desperate and don't know what else to do.

I know I may be leaning into a stereotype about Africans and cyber fraud but this is the main truth, you are welcomed to say no if you can't help me
I managed to get into a university and we have our exams starting this Friday and my school fees are yet to be paid. Please I beg of you, I just need about 10000 naira, the Nigerian naira is a weak currency so what ever European currency, it will definitely fall. Please help me
I'm a student schooling in Nigeria and i've been disowned by my parents for being gay, ever since I've been fending on my own
Account number : 3131911577
Bank : First bank of Nigeria

Please no amount is too small even if it's 100 naira, I need to raise this money before Friday. Thank you as you comply
are you gay? Can I love-vendor you out ?
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Curious345: 3:28pm On May 05, 2021
I don't know why you're saying this .

As you're here making these baseless stuff , I just took 4 tablets of lonart and drank garri and groundnut. With it. Nothing happened
HRSweetness:

Really? shocked

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2021
This one no be JJC actress embarassed
Kriss216:

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Newtonis: 5:02pm On May 05, 2021
Op please there's nothing like a certified chemist mbok shocked sad shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty's Kids Looking At Him As He Kisses Wife In Lovely Photo / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo / Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.