Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death (28563 Views)

PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by gbemishile: 6:47pm On May 05, 2021
Life
Look at the resting place of a president
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by mofedamijo(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2021
ogbonti:

Have you ever played the game of chess before ? I see that you lack the ability to understand what “the end game” is all about.... Yes YarAdua appeared like a lamb so we can trust him enough to get disarmed and that was his game.

If all these weapons awon boys submitted for Amnesty is available today for guys to use, no one will beg Buhari to defend us. Those weapons will be used to defend ourselves.

So for the last time - since you can’t get out of the deceptive peaceful era of YarAdua, he was just a trojan horse for the Fulani caliphate to disarm the south - if you can’t understand what I am saying am sorry I can’t explain further

Thanks

Like I said earlier, beer parlour talks.

Let me Educate you. The chief of Defense Staff under Yar adua was Air Marshal Paul Dike from Delta state 2008-2010. Followed by Oluseyi Petinrin from 2010-2012. All seized weapons was accounted for and was placed under their care.

Sunday Ehindero was the Inspector General of Police from 2005-2007 and was succeeded by IGP Mike Mbama Okiro from Rivers state. When Okiro retired IGP Ogbonna Okechukwu Onovo took over between 2009-2010. Yar adua died in 2010.

So are you saying all this top Southerners who were at the alms of affairs, arms and security affairs were watching while weapons recovered from the Militant was stolen by your imaginary Fulanis?
For your information, it was under Jonathan that weapons were stolen, funds worth billions for weapon were embezzled and couldn't be accounted for. I am a southerner, but lets face the facts.

You know nothing. Go and sit down somewhere with this bullcrap conspiracy dungshit
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Jayslyder: 7:50pm On May 05, 2021
When would buhari follow this path?
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Equity15(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2021
mofedamijo:

Let me Educate you. The chief of Defense Staff under Yar adua was Air Marshal Paul Dike from Delta state 2008-2010. Followed by Oluseyi Petinrin from 2010-2012. All seized weapons was accounted for and was placed under their care.

Sunday Ehindero was the Inspector General of Police from 2005-2007 and was succeeded by IGP Mike Mbama Okiro from Rivers state. When Okiro retired IGP Ogbonna Okechukwu Onovo took over between 2009-2010. Yar adua died in 2010.

So are you saying all this top Southerners who were at the alms of affairs, arms and security affairs were watching while weapons recovered from the Militant was stolen by your imaginary Fulanis?
For your information, it was under Jonathan that weapons were stolen, funds worth billions for weapon were embezzled and couldn't be accounted for. I am a southerner, but lets face the facts.

You know nothing. Go and sit down somewhere with this bullcrap conspiracy dungshit
with the rubbish he put there, you shouldn't have dignified him with a response.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 05, 2021
The best and true democratic president i've ever witness with my eyes i could remember that year 7_Point_Agenda also yet to be completed that god take him away and latter punish us with goodluck and oga patapata bohari may yar'adua soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by mofedamijo(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2021
Equity15:
with the rubbish he put there, you shouldn't have dignified him with a response.

Don't mind this kids that come here to display their premium foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by ogbonti: 9:09pm On May 05, 2021
mofedamijo:

All of them pentirin or Dike were all appointees of YarAdua and they owe him allegiance and they can’t tell you anything he did because that’s state secret so you are the one listening to beer parlor gist

Now under Buhari the Chief of Defence Staff Olowosakin Abayomi and Lucky Irabor are both southerners - so why are they not in control of the security of the country, not even can they secure the south that they come from and herdsmen are busy running round the country without restrictions and kidnappers and bandits are having a field day- Not to talk of Boko Haram doing their thing without hindrance ?

You know why? BECAUSE before they do anything - the Commander in chief MUST approve it and that is why even in the USA the military intelligence knew BinLaden was as Abbottabad for almost 3
months but they didn’t strike him until they got a nod from Obama to do that

So if you think because YarAdua appointed a southern men as Chief of Defence and Police IG then he didn’t have an agenda, then you clearly do not know what the meaning of COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES means.

All those service chiefs may have the best idea on how to secure Nigeria but they can’t implement anything if Buhari doesn’t give them the go ahead. The Buck stops at his table

So YarAdua disarmed the south to arm his Fulani kinsmen. Even if Anyone will dispute this but for the mere fact that all this is happening with Buhari not showing any sense of urgency or real concern to secure Nigeria will further validate my assertion. Mr Educator - IG Okiro Mbama Onovo grin
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by mofedamijo(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2021
ogbonti:

All of them pentirin or Dike were all appointees of YarAdua and they owe him allegiance and they can’t tell you anything he did because that’s state secret so you are the one listening to beer parlor gist

Now under Buhari the Chief of Defence Staff Olowosakin Abayomi and Lucky Irabor are both southerners - so why are they not in control of the security of the country, not even can they secure the south that they come from and herdsmen are busy running round the country without restrictions and kidnappers and bandits are having a field day- Not to talk of Boko Haram doing their thing without hindrance ?

You know why? BECAUSE before they do anything - the Commander in chief MUST approve it and that is why even in the USA the military intelligence knew BinLaden was as Abbottabad for almost 3
months but they didn’t strike him until they got a nod from Obama to do that

So if you think because YarAdua appointed a southern men as Chief of Defence and Police IG then he didn’t have an agenda, then you clearly do not know what the meaning of COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES means.

All those service chiefs may have the best idea on how to secure Nigeria but they can’t implement anything if Buhari doesn’t give them the go ahead. The Buck stops at his table

So YarAdua disarmed the south to arm his Fulani kinsmen. Even if Anyone will dispute this but for the mere fact that all this is happening with Buhari not showing any sense of urgency or real concern to secure Nigeria will further validate my assertion. Mr Educator - IG Okiro Mbama Onovo grin

Lol...... Read what you wrote and ask yourself if you understand it. Enjoy the rest of your day bro.
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by ofiko123(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2021
Happy posthumous birthday to you...
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by ogbonti: 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
mofedamijo:

Lol...... Read what you read and ask yourself if you understand it. Enjoy the rest of your day bro.

your brain is on vacation - you can go and d ie
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Kennymusic(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2021
A natural solution for small, weak banana & 5mins cumming permanently & no side effects.

Click the link below for more details

https://perfecthelp.name.ng/
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by 9jaRealist: 6:55am On May 06, 2021
helinues:
We missed Yaradua truly..

A unifier

Rest on

RIP, BABA GO SLOW...

Apart from agreeing on Amnesty...
Dude did literally NOTHING in his 2 years.

>
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by juman(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2021
Despite he was so sick, he still allowed obasanjo dragged him to the presidency.

Bad.
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by themanderon: 8:08am On May 06, 2021
The only good man that has ever ruled Nigeria. A pity he never had much time to make an impact.
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by VictorUSA(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2021
Masturbator2020:
Maybe then never born you when the man became president.
And so do you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo) / Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby / Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.