Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes (29335 Views)

We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu / INEC Worries Over Low Voter Registration In Katsina / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by joliecouer: 9:36pm On May 10, 2021
GerogeI:
So they say.
Millions have applied for their NIRSAL Bank loan with no disbursement.

But their agents in the South East are now collecting N300,000.00 bribe if you want your loan processed and disbursed.

Money they already shared freely in the North and West.
If unknown Gunmen start visiting Nirsal Bank and CBN offices, they will start shouting.

Which west are you referring too
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Ikinternational: 9:44pm On May 10, 2021
ProWalker:

Stop confusing yourself

CBN don’t deal with importers ( especially those that are into non-valid items)

Igbos are mostly importers of FORM M non-valid items!

CBN don’t give intervention funds to importers

How many Chukwudi or Ifeanyi that imports assorted non valid items can produce 5 years bankable feasibly study for these items they import ?

Simply, most igbo lines of business CANNOT access CBN intervention fundings!!

How are those points so hard for your brain to process meaningfully ?

Fairly Intelligent people already got the points

guy just hit a tree n end it all. I didn't bother reading your nonsense again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Komu1048(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Billionaires like Dangote and Otedola that enjoys free waivers from state, right? We're self made.

You're rich, but all your state capitals except Lagos State built by Federal Government all others are ghost cities with Mud houses from Abeokuta to Ibadan. I don't need to talk too much.

El-Rufai said while as the FCT Minister that Igbos owns 63% of property in Abuja, we don't make noise.

Oga I schooled in Unizik and have been to awka, nnewi, nsukka, enugu, owerri, negede etc I spent over 6 years in the east so I'm not the type u can give a fake scoop of how your east look like. I have also spent some substantial year's in the north from abuja, keffi, Jos, Barkin ladi, kano , and the s/east is the most retarded region it’s only NE n NW that I’ve not been to

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Daniety(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2021
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by garfield1: 12:10am On May 11, 2021
Igbochief001:

Smallest with big GDP

Oga,the formula for sharing is population and states and you are lacking in those regard.again,the GDP of the sw and north outstrips yours so your baseless claim is of no moment and goes to no issue
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by ProWalker: 1:42am On May 11, 2021
Ikinternational:

guy just hit a tree n end it all. I didn't bother reading your nonsense again

Lol. Very convenient! You don’t need to read it because it will destroy your confirmation bias grin cheesy
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by maybet081: 5:28am On May 11, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Funny enough those illiterates that are littered in the landscape of the Igbo land are more lettered and intelligent than you. Most have accumulated more degrees than you, but choose to face their business. Let me not generalise about your tribe, that will demote me to your level.
He is an iyoroba maggot.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by maybet081: 5:48am On May 11, 2021
ProWalker:

The accounting rigors and other financial requirements by CBN before release of funds is a discouragement for many Igbos that are mostly illiterate traders

How many of those illiterate traders that dots the landscape of South East can provide 5 years financial statements and 5 years bankable feasibly study?
Imagine an iyoroba maggot challenging a far more advanced tribe, both in education,business, technology,and entrepreneurship,with all your assume financial knowledge of bank state, and business plan, your tribe will always remain far aback when compare with south eastern's business strength and success.
When the iyorobas Braggs their only point is always lagos, a no man's land designed by the British developed by the igbos and few of Nigeria leaders.
With all your monies from cbn and fg, an average lazy iyoroba man (of course that's what many of them are), will always be fed by a one dirty wife running around one bush market or small farm, while the husband is at home preying for a minor to molest.

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by EagleNest(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2021
Government at the center and its parastatals have steadily and gradually killed the interest and participation of Igbos in Nigeria project. The 5% people have nearly zero chance in a historically rigged country.

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Iykoto86(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:
They always thought it's no real and even if it's real, they would be marginalized
not really,no body will intentionally reject a move to better his well being by the government.when a major ethnicity within a country tend to give up on the government ,it simply means they have tried to be included but always meet rejection. Call it victims mentality if you like,but the average Igbo man have given up on Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by helinues: 5:13pm On May 11, 2021
Iykoto86:
not really,no body will intentionally reject a move to better his well being by the government.when a major ethnicity within a country tend to give up on the government ,it simply means they have tried to be included but always meet rejection. Call it victims mentality if you like,but the average Igbo man have given up on Nigeria.

But the case is genuine this time...

I really understand the part of given up.

It well even inside the well

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Iykoto86(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2021
ProWalker:

The accounting rigors and other financial requirements by CBN before release of funds is a discouragement for many Igbos that are mostly illiterate traders

How many of those illiterate traders that dots the landscape of South East can provide 5 years financial statements and 5 years bankable feasibly study?
this your reasons is why some of you believe that every successful Igbo man is doing something legal. You need to meet this business men,they are damn intelligent. You can't survive in business here without recording your sales,in terms of business plan,you simply have no idea.

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Iykoto86(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:

But the case is genuine this time...

I really understand the part of given up.

It well even inside the well
sure,let's hope things will get better.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by helinues: 5:29pm On May 11, 2021
Iykoto86:
sure,let's hope things will get better.

Bro, tbh, there is so much sincerity in what you wrote... Not that I have not been reading such or knowing such, your comment gives more insight about how Igbos feel about Nigeria.

Those are the things I would love Nigerians to talk about, but average of them are only interested in petty gossiping, Pantami this, Afonja that, Iyan.miri those

Like I said, it's well
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by ProWalker: 5:29pm On May 11, 2021
Iykoto86:
[s]this your reasons is why some of you believe that every successful Igbo man is doing something legal. You need to meet this business men,they are damn intelligent. You can't survive in business here without recording your sales,in terms of business plan,you simply have no idea.[/s]

You people are emotional prieeekk!!
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by ygowon: 5:32pm On May 11, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Bro, tbh, there is so much sincerity in what you wrote... Not that I have not been reading such or knowing such, your comment gives more insight about how Igbos feel about Nigeria.

Those are the things I would love Nigerians to talk about, but average of them are only interested in petty gossiping, Pantami this, Afonja that, Iyan.miri those

Like I said, it's well
[/s]You are not sincere
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by helinues: 5:35pm On May 11, 2021
ygowon:
[s][/s]

See what your brother wrote, see my response yet you are still cancelling it...

How do you people expect others to listen to your worries?

Man up bro
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by ygowon: 5:37pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:

See what your brother wrote, see my response yet you are still cancelling it...

How do you people expect others to listen to your worries?

Man up bro
Get out
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Iykoto86(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2021
ProWalker:

You people are emotional prieeekk!!
mugu.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by jude79(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2021
ProWalker:

Lmaooooo! From those unregulated special centers?

Why don’t you always replicate same feats in law schools, ICAN COREN and other real professional examinations?

Examination criminals! grin

Stop decieving yourself, we usually replicate it in competitions organized in advance countries, not in your fraudulent institutions. The traders you insaulted yesterday are the CEOs of large manufacturing firms in the country today. They succeed under the dangerous Nigerian business terrain, under policies backed by quota system brains. For your information, I'm a victim of Nigerian quota system, or what do you call not being admitted after scoring 260 while watching olodos that scored around 96 being admitted. This things are real, and exist, even after succeeding in high institution and coming out with 2nd class upper, I was rejected at aluminum smelting company of Nigeria after coming 1st in their aptitude test.
Today I'm not surprised that alscon has closed or that I own one of the biggest polymer manufacturing company in southeast, built entirely from scratch, under the cruellest business policies ever formulated, stop insulting those traders, go close to them, you might learn life changing lessons.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by kprez(m): 12:37am On May 13, 2021
Noerection:
Igbo are the good people of South East but Ibo are the brainwashed terrorists from the land of nurturing criminals
You are stupid son of a bitch, ur father could have prevented this calamity if he use condom on ur LovePeddler mom
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by esthel(f): 8:36am On May 31, 2021
You are an idiot, I don't even have to be Igbo to say they should leave them alone, ode.
Komu1048:

That how you people are the most ignorant people on planet earth. Tell me any top billionaire in S/E that doesn't enjoy the favour of CBN. You miscreant will be here shouting and disturbing the peace of NL and knows nothing than sitting in your 2by2 shops forcing and dragging passersby
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Komu1048(m): 5:33am On Jun 01, 2021
esthel:
You are an idiot, I don't even have to be Igbo to say they should leave them alone, ode.

Y won’t you be quick to insult strangers here when you kick your father and slaps your mother around at home. Omo irankiran, omoalejatijati.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by supereagle(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
My people are opportunity grabber. What's happening?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africa Plans To Return Seized Nigerian Money To Buhari After May 29 / ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush / Election Results, Tompolo Calls For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.