Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. (2084 Views)

Bungalow (3 And 2 Bedroom) For Sale at 10million naira In Warri / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 1:27pm On May 05, 2021
Has several names and aliases

All names associated with him and/or used for payment

1) Chukwuma Ezeagbor
2) Ikechukwu Onyebuike
3) Ezeigbo Chukwuma
4) Akuamia Ezeagbor
5) Chidiebere Onuigbo
6) Chigbo Adaobi Nonyelum
7) Chukwuma Ezeagbo amongst others.

Letter with expired NBA stamp. Wants 10million for being a societal nuisance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Be careful who you let your property to.

In my opinion Mr Chukwuma Ezeagbor is bent on sabotage and destruction.

- Some come to lagos to work hard and do well.
- Chukwuma is a man who came to lagos to move in, terrorise and destroy.
- Keeps unusual late night hours used to be about 4pm to 4am. Now comes back between 1am and 3am.
- His associate Pascal Ikechukwu kidnapped my daughter from the school bus.
-Destroyed the Gate because the gate was locked.
- Chukwuma is a security risk and compromises the safety of other residents. Removed his generator from a safe spot and refused to move it such that it is not a hazard to his neighbour.
- The gate is kept open until he comes back at up to 3am to lock it.
-Tried to grab me by the neck on 2 occasions.
-Terrorised the cleaner an old togolise man over 80 years old looking for food money essentially because the old man remains loyal despite his attempts to bribe and Chukwuma threaten to cause the old man harm causing him to leave.
-Chukwuma has an unusual fear of people who have reason to go towards the back of the house where his flat is including me the owner and would scream what are you looking for.
-Threatens to install iron railings in the middle of the compound and stop all including me from going to the back of the compound.
- Terrorise such that we had to replant the bitter leaf in front of the house.
- Cut back the moringa tree so that I can’t access it for my blood pressure.
- Terrorise househelp who are non Igbo and are washing clothes at the back of the house close to the tap .
- Never paid his rent when due. Pays what he likes when he likes shouting profanity at requests to pay.
- Would park up to 3 cars in the compound including a hummer but still be refusing to pay his less than 500k pa rent.
- Eviction granted in 2016 and he refused to leave.
- Chukwuma came to me begging and prostrating to stay.
- Suspicious use of electricity that one wonders if he is using it for nefarious activities and why only his ceiling is damaged in an unexplained way.
-Claimed he is given high electricity bill because he is Igbo. They want to use but not pay.
- An Igbo tenant has been in charge of electricity for the last 4 years and still Chukwuma electricity remains unusually high. Last bill all other 8 residents including shop between 2k to 7k while Chukwuma is 16.6k and the 2 before that Chukwuma electricity bill was 18.7k and 13k.
-Chukwuma is on his third electricity meter claiming faulty meter until I had to ask that he check his village people.
- At every opportunity Chukwuma would claim his rent balance due is less than it actually is hoping to play his mago mago on me.
- Even his wife tried to change tenancy start date 5 years into the tenancy. Both are always out to take advantage.
- Uses repairs reporting as instrument of landlady harassment.
- He and his wife will send fake photo and video claiming roof leak over their daughters bed. After 3rd visit carpenter stated they are lying as no leak and photo taken by me shows my photo and their video are not of same ceiling.
- In a compound with 9 families, he is the only one who will refuse to put off his generator between 12am and 5am so that his neighbours can sleep and he is not providing cover for thieves and armed robbers.
- If you forget your clothes overnight on the clothes line, it will smell of smoke and he is the only one who smokes in the house.
- When a tenant was robbed, his sentiments are with the robbers.
- I heard from 3 different sources that he is part of a violent criminal gang. Always seen at hotels in the company of a lot of girls.
- the information suggests that he is likely to be involved in armed robbery, car jacking, kidnapping, human trafficking, drugs, prostitution etc.
- the information also states that as protection for his trade, Chukwuma is heavily into the occult and native medicine and I have personally witnessed a talisman with charms round his neck leave Chukwuma's flat in the early hours of the morning.
- He is the only tenant that I keep being asked what his job is and if I say his application stated farmer they will all laugh.
- I requested to buy Chukwuma's poultry farm produce and he then stated that it is in fact plantain plantation in Ibeju lekki GRA sandy soil oh.
- Apparently whilst Chukwuma was not paying his rent, he is constantly buying drinks for everyone at the hotel or beer parlour spending over 50k at times hence them wanting to know his job.
- When new igbo tenants come into the compound Chukwuma and wife will approach them telling false tales about me and encouraging them to leave.
- Chukwuma and wife are the oldest tenants 7 years. He would engage in conversations only in igbo and would refer to me as evil not knowing that I know some igbo but will be begging to stay.
- Chukwuma is bent on sabotage by creating an igbo revolt in my home and he needs to leave.
- People are free to choose their life path but I refuse to be smeared by anybody's shit so not in my backyard please. These are the type of tenants who end up killing their landlord.

1 Like

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by praise010(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2021
You are about to defame the same tenant on Nairaland, just as you were accused to have done on the Estate Platform.

Get your lawyer to respond to the letter and avoid this route you are about to take to avoid compounding the issues.

Please note that the issue of expired lawyer seal is of no moment in sissue.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Chukwuma's notices

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by diordaves(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
gabbytabby:
Be careful who you let your property to.

In my opinion Mr Chukwuma is bent on sabotage and destruction.

- Some come to lagos to work hard and do well.
- Chukwuma has the mindset to move in, terrorise and destroy.
- Keeps unusual late night hours used to be about 4pm to 4am. Now comes back between 1am and 3am.
-Destroyed the Gate because the gate was locked.
-Tried to grab me by the neck on 2 occasions.
-Terrorised the cleaner and threaten to cause him harm.
-Chukwuma has an unusual fear of people who have reason to go towards the back of the house where his flat is including me the owner and would scream what are you looking for.
-Threatens to install iron railings in the middle of the compound and stop all including me from going to the back of the compound
- Terrorise such that we had to replant the bitter leaf in front of the house.
- Cut back the moringa tree so that I can’t access it for my blood pressure.
- Terrorise househelp who are non Igbo and are washing clothes at the back of the house close to the tap .
- Never paid his rent when due. Pays what he likes when he likes shouting profanity at requests to pay.
- Eviction granted in 2016 and he refused to leave.
- Chukwuma came to me begging and prostrating to stay.
- suspicious use of electricity that one wonders if he is using it for nefarious activities and why only his ceiling is damaged in an unexplained way.
-Claimed he is given high electricity bill because he is Igbo. -
- An Igbo tenant has been in charge of electricity for the last 3 years and still Chukwuma electricity remains unusually high. Last bill all other 8 residents including shop between 2k to 7k while Chukwuma is 16.6k
-Chukwuma is on his third electricity meter until I had to ask that he check his village people.
- At every opportunity Chukwuma would claim his balance due is less than it actually is hoping to play his mago mago on me.
- Even his wife tried to change tenancy start date 5 years into the tenancy. Both are always out to take advantage.

Is it impossible to evict the tenant? I would normally not go into a war of words with a recalcitrant tenant. I would serve the tenant an eviction notice through the legal channel and follow through. Is it impossible to do this in this situation?

1 Like

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
diordaves:

Is it impossible to evict the tenant? I would normally not go into a war of words with a recalcitrant tenant. I would serve the tenant an eviction notice through the legal channel and follow through. Is it impossible to do this in this situation?

I am in the middle of a rheumatoid arthritis crisis with restricted mobility.

Last attempt ended up being abandoned cause of his postrating to mend his ways and also suspicion he was bribing the high court sheriff as service was not on file after several court dates and I personally showed the sheriff his door waiting until he came out before going back to my flat.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mr Chukwuma and some of his aliases

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2021

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Being a landlord in Lagos is not an easy thing some will make fraudulent application with fake name.

I now require a national ID ( NIN, passports or electoral)

3 Likes

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by CharlesJok3r: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Following...
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2021
Husband and wife removed their generator from the designated safe spot and instead chose to locate it where it is a hazard to their neighbour's health.

They will even leave their generator on all night by their neighbours bedroom window rendering good sleep impossible and providing cover for robbers and thieves.

They have refused to move their generator to a spot which is safer. Their hope is for the tenant to leave and will even be asking the tenant how they are managing with the fumes and noise from THIER GENERATOR OH and will ask the tenant to go and speak with me about the nuisance they are creating.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
2021 how every year for the last 7 years has been.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by Billions123: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol!!! This Chukwuma sounds like a bag of trouble
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
This Chukwuma is and has always been in character an ignorant chest beating tribal bigot with anti yoruba sentiments.

I am told he came to Lagos to destroy Lagos and terrorise the yorubas essentially an IPOB TERRORIST who have been instructed to move in and destroy so he needs to be exposed.

All his conversations only highlight his greed and covetousness. I wonder what is my business and his also as to why redeem church leadership is not full up with igbo people. I generally just walk away as one cant have any conversation without it becoming about igbo versus yoruba.

You give every tenant one gate key and Chukwuma wants 2.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2021
I just found out that a new tenant who came in this month as a cousin of a vacating tenant is friends with Chukwuma's wife. At this point I do not know what to make of it. We will watch and wait.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2021
5 of my 8 tenants are igbo and the others essentially go about their business (save for one other who has been indoctrinated by Chukwuma who is playing passive aggressive with me. We have to beg for access to water)

Lagos likes builders and will not tolerate destroyers or their destruction.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2021
At 2017

. Chukwuma was purposeful in his choice of a Yoruba woman as a landlady as he is relying on intimidation and being able to terrorise.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2021
At 2019

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
News reaching me states there is a connection to prostitution ring at a hotel in Maryland.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Here goes.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chukwuma's gutter mouth in Chukwuma Ezeagbor 2 above is indicative of a person who is raised by a village ha-lot or fu-k and chop women who think that this is their only purpose in life.

He has been ignored and tolerated for far too long in the name of keeping the peace. For his sake I hope that the news I hear that he has found a place in true as his kind should not be living amongst decent people.

I am now on weekly escalations until he leaves my house.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2021
They have moved out their AC and their settee and other small stuff but still have not left.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
They have rented a new home but instead of moving in and finding their peace, the trouble loving people will rather be juggling to and fro wife jumps onto okada with 2 children and house help in tow and they take the back exit at 5am this morning.

Really pathetic.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Them moving out their settee a little over a week ago. Their rent expired on 22 July 2021 but still they refuse to leave.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2021
Usually up to no good in a hotel close to you. Not his usual car which is a Volvo SUV with registration SMK240GA but he drove this yesterday.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
I am told the sister's (RIP) husband would never drive any of the cars when he comes to 9ja but would travel around in public bus one wonders why.
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Chukwuma Ezeagbor has now moved out but refusing to hand over the key. Apparently he said he is is going to buy my house when he can’t even pay rent.

Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Chukwuma Ezeagbor told people that he has moved to Sangotedo an area that is a good fit for his lifestyle.

Please I need public assistance to locate Chukwuma Ezeagbor new address. I will also leverage my contacts.

The IPOB TERRORIST needs to be fished out
Re: Tenant (Chukwuma Ezeagbor) Wants 10million Naira For Being A Total Nuisance. by gabbytabby: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Some people said what they heard Chukwuma Ezeagbor say is that he will burn my house not buy. I guess he wants to add arsonist to his trade.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Handle Or Supervise Your Project? Architect,builder Civil Or Structur / Flat Apartment And Detached Houses To - Let @ikeja Gra , Maryland, Anthony Etc. / For your Luxury Home in lekki phase 1 For Sales CALL NOW 08036028085

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.