Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,427 members, 7,846,781 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Father Mbaka And The Separation Of Powers . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka And The Separation Of Powers . (148 Views)

Undermining Separation Of Powers: Governors Tighten Grip On State Assemblies / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases / Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka And The Separation Of Powers . by Curious345: 3:06pm On May 05, 2021
The Catholic church Remains the oldest religion known to man . It started about the same time as Islam . Infact some say the Catholic church is older than CHRISTAINity itself .(after all the Romans crucified the Christ).

The Catholic church is so powerful it has ambassadors in the entire 207 countries on earth ,including Saudi Arabia , Afghanistan and China and even North Korea.
And like other countries who have embassies around the world , clearance is usually sort before making swooping comments against or for your host countries.

Father mbaka as we know him is a man of many colours. He flips and flops with the wind ,invoking the holyspirit as his main source of clairvoyance.

Who do we blame now , and which of the spirits have erred in judgement.. the spirits from above or the ones below...

This same rev father , against popular demand , exclaimed like a town crier saying "Buhari is the Messiah , go against him and go against (g)od"

We wondered if the red wine from the cellars of Rome were responsible for his vituperations. Cuz at that material time he supported buhari ,we already saw the flaws and weaknes of the president and was only hoping he changed or bettered himself .

Again he came out to tell us "I just received a revelation from the (m)ost (h)igh (g)od, and he told me Buhari is his annointed candidate ".

All along we never knew he had his eyes on the purry cake.

Well I have no emotions for him or his master's , but I think the presidency would have at least given him contracts , or at least favoured his preferred contractor . If that was done all this would've been avoided.

But the pantamis in the ranks will kick against that , saying "we do not need to empower our enemy, there is a pending jihad against them". Shikena ,and mbaka would be overlooked.

I don't know if that story was true , BUT WE ALL HEARD OF A YOUNG guy from Katsina ,who until Buhari became president, was selling recharge card in FUNTUA. ANYWAY TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT , HE was made Buhari personal secretary and is now worth billions ,yeah you heard me , I said billions (at least that was what the news said).

Father mbaka would've been bribed with a contract, and I bet my balls ,he would have accepted those contracts and remained silent , just like many others are..

Again father mbaka has no right to criticise Buhari , because HE HAD NO CLEARANCE FROM THE POPE TO DO SUCH. HE ACTED ON IMPULSE and now he has been disappeared by the unknown (...........)

(1) (Reply)

DG GLOCHEED Receives Nasppman's Membership Certificate / Covid 19 Load / Akpabio Appeals To Protesting Ijaw Youths To Suspend Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.