Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka (1845 Views)

Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR / Ekiti: Fayose Promises 50k Per Night For Anyone Detained Because Of Election / Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by VanDerWaalforces: 8:00am On May 06, 2021
Man in the news, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka has disclosed that his 24 hours ‘disappearance’ was an incarceration by the Enugu Catholic Bishop, Most Rev Callistus Onaga, whom he accused of conniving with others to detain him because he spoke favourably about the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Mbaka said he was only released because the adoration faithful protested his unexplained disappeance.

Mbaka who spoke late on Wednesday at his adoration ground after regaining freedom, practically accused the authorities of the Enugu Catholic Diocese of Mastermind. He said he was kept incommunicado by the Bishop, whom he further alleged planned to keep him for 30 days. He said a lot of issues were presented against him after which the Church leadership, led by Bishop Calistus Onaga told him that he would remain indoors for one month, a period that would allow him pray and meditate over his activities. Mbaka said he requested to be allowed the opportunity to come and address his parishioners after which he would shut down, “but they said no. I also begged them to allow me send another priest to come and celebrate mass for you today, they said no,” he told the parishioners. He said Bishop Onaga upon seeing the protest over his predicament allowed him to go. Mbaka the church was strong against him for blessing Nnamdi Kanu. “Are you the owner of my mouth? You can’t tell me who to bless? If you are not happy that I blessed someone, you have your own mouth, you can curse the person. “They didn’t treat me in a pastoral way and I was asking am I being punished for what? “They said it was a meeting, but even before I reached the Bishop’s house, conclusion has already been made. What happened to me was like the day I was shot on the road.

“Unfortunately for them, even before the meeting, a woman was already going around bragging that the Bishop will call me for a meeting, and that I was going to leave my house here for 30 days, and that after the 30 days, I would be sent to Rome, and Adoration ministry will be closed. “In a time and cases like this, don’t give me a punishment that will cause troubles for us because I’m not alone.” Mbaka said that another thing presented to him was his recent criticism of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Government. “I cannot hate my brother because of some people who hatred is in their genes,” Mbaka said.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/i-was-detained-because-of-nnamdi-kanu-fr-mbaka/
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by StanbicDesign: 8:07am On May 06, 2021
Na you cause am na
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by Baawaa(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2021
If it is because of Nnamdi kanu,you will still be in detention, that is the fact
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by kuuljay(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2021
Another con man,he wants to ganner sympathy and regain his image using ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by mouthofThegod: 8:23am On May 06, 2021
Fr.Mbaka u fvcked up 2015 but you are forgiven.
If Sheikh Gumi could support Atiku against Buhari in 2019 and all of a sudden,has recently become a terrorist negotiator and fulanis/northern elites now accept and love him more now,I don't see why Biafrans won't love MBAKA the more now.Nobody is perfect.Mbaka has made a mistake and on realising he did,he has been forgiven.Afterall the last time I checked, Terrorist Pantami is still a minister in Buhari's government,no thanks to Fulanis that want Mbaka humiliated.
Zombies that are not comfortable with my submission above can visit a nearby transformer for assistance on easier access to meet God.You all are very completely insignificant in this fight for freedom.
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by Grace001: 8:26am On May 06, 2021
Who cares
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by W0mbRaider: 8:27am On May 06, 2021
Born liar.

Buhari has since stopped paying all those who lied and killed for him to become president

Mbaka ,like El Rufai's fulani militia are just mad that money isn't flowing from Aso Rock.

Igbos will be the most stupid people on Earth to fall for Mbaka's latest ploy to use IPOB and Kanu to warm his way back to limelight in the face of his contract begging scandal .

Mbaka ought to have been thrown out since but due to the greedy Igbo bishops that control him and the money they get from Mbaka's fleecing of the poor they still kept him on board.
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by Maxymilliano(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2021
This man runs his mouth like someone suffering from mouth diarrhea
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by OfoIgbo: 8:34am On May 06, 2021
A very unstable man. Trying to use IPOB to fight Onaga.

IPOB must not fall for this contract-seeking conman.

The issue here is that Mbaka is a political priest that hobnobs with the corrupt and using God's name to endorse terrorists, just because he hopes to get contracts.

Onaga has not been known to go to Buhari with contractors.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by W0mbRaider: 8:41am On May 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

The issue here is that Mbaka is a political priest that hobnobs with the corrupt and using God's name to endorse terrorists, just because he hopes to get contracts.

Unfortunately , the ever narscistic Kanu has since fallen for Mbaka's overtures and has called for his gullible followers to stand by and defend this useless priest .
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by Conrod: 8:57am On May 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL IPOB WHAT TO DO ?.
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by Nuel042: 9:02am On May 06, 2021
I respect men of God so much but Fr Mbaka is very confuse, his now claiming he can not hate his brother because others hate him. So Jonathan is not your brother, Peter Obi is not your brother. Don’t hide under IPOB, you must reap what you sowed. Simple
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by jlinkd78(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2021
Noted
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by Conrod: 9:04am On May 06, 2021
mouthofThegod:
Fr.Mbaka u fvcked up 2015 but you are forgiven.
If Sheikh Gumi could support Atiku against Buhari in 2019 and all of a sudden,has recently become a terrorist negotiator and fulanis/northern elites now accept and love him more,I don't see why Biafrans won't love MBAKA the more now.Nobody is perfect.He has made a mistake and on realising he did,he has been forgiven.
Now,zombies that are not comfortable with my submission above can visit a nearby transformer for assistance to meet God.You all are very completely insignificant in this fight for freedom.
GBAM!! They are simply afraid of the combination of father mbaka's \ nnamdi kanu's cult followerships.
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by goodnessme1(f): 9:06am On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:

Unfortunately , the ever narscistic Kanu has since fallen for Mbaka's overtures and has called for his gullible followers to stand by and defend this useless priest .

But yoruba can defend theirs own,and hausafulanis defend their terrorists.
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by W0mbRaider: 9:07am On May 06, 2021
goodnessme1:
But yoruba can defend theirs own,and hausafulanis defend their terrorists.

Which proves my point that all three big for nothing useless tribes are the problem of Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by goodnessme1(f): 9:09am On May 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Why now Mbaka spoke against Buhari and in favour of Kanu.

Use your brain.
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by limeta(f): 9:18am On May 06, 2021
Open day for muslims and muslim wanna be to insult a man of God

when it comes to Gumi islam become a religion of peace .
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by Themainboy22: 9:23am On May 06, 2021
Baawaa:
If it is because of Nnamdi kanu,you will still be in detention, that is the fact
The irony. Mbaka did not started criticising the government today, but the moment he mention Nnamdi Kanu, they started sweating in the arse. Had it been mbaka was still against MNK, you would be susprised that nobody could've cared about his whereabout yesterday.
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by goodnessme1(f): 9:42am On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:

Which proves my point that all three big for nothing useless tribes are the problem of Nigeria .

And micro tribes are what?
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by W0mbRaider: 9:48am On May 06, 2021
goodnessme1:
And micro tribes are what?

The joint foolishness of the Yoruba, Igbo and hausa is what we are suffering
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by goodnessme1(f): 9:50am On May 06, 2021
W0mbRaider:

The joint foolishness of the Yoruba, Igbo and hausa is what we are suffering
Shut up and enjoy it because you can't do anything about it.
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by OfoIgbo: 10:13am On May 06, 2021
Conrod:
AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL IPOB WHAT TO DO ?.

Who is UK Company House-registered IPOB to tell me what to do?

The Catholic hierarchy opposed Reverend Contractor Mbaka when he was undermining Jonathan. The same Catholic hierarchy are opposing him now that he is against Buhari.

I am not even a Catholic, but I appreciate their steadfastness on this issue. They don't want the catholic church heavily smeared with the highly dirty politics of Nigeria, that Mbaka glories in, because he seeks contracts.

It is clear Mbaka is trying to pit IPOB against the Catholic church and people like you can't see this scammer for who he is.

And your highly unstable and narcissistic leader is already cumming because a Reverend Contractor spoke well of him, after years of undermining Igbo interest.

I am not fooled. Mbaka is bad news

2 Likes

Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by Jesuschristus: 10:18am On May 06, 2021
Mbaka that can lie against God can never be trusted
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by ablejesus26(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2021
I must say that I am most disappointed at what father Mbaka has become ��.
Re: I Was Detained Because Of Nnamdi Kanu – Fr Mbaka by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2021
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Artur Eze Hails Northerners, Challenge Igbos / Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban / [BREAKING] Open Grazing Ban: Sanwo-olu Receives 16 Southern Governors In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.