Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? (10100 Views)

Pls i didn't apply for this job, who knows this company? / Who Knows This Company! / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Mekzmoney(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2021
I just got a job last month and I've been invited for a job interview @ ZASHADU company tomorrow.. I applied as a factory supervisor but I saw executive assistant position in the email. grin

Please i wouldn't want to start taking permission from my company if I'm not sure about the company. I've checked and found out that they are into bags and clothes manufacturing.. Please can someone tell me more about them, especially their salary structure. grin?

Plus, I need a mini flat around fadeyi, ojota, palmgroove, Gbagada and ikosi ketu axis and my budget is between 300k to 400k.. Please help a brother.

Thanks for your anticipated responses smiley
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by don4real18(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2021
Mekzmoney:
I just got a job last month and I've been invited for a job interview @ ZASHADU company tomorrow.. I applied as a factory supervisor but I saw executive assistant position in the email. grin

Please i wouldn't want to start taking permission from my company if I'm not sure about the company. I've checked and found out that they are into bags and clothes manufacturing.. Please can someone tell me more about them, especially their salary structure. grin?

Plus, I need a mini flat around fadeyi, ojota, palmgroove, Gbagada and ikosi ketu axis and my budget is between 300k to 400k.. Please help a brother.

Gotten?
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by BruncleZuma: 5:23pm On May 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin

I created a post for folks like you, go through the Jobs&Vacancies thread e get plenty advisories and tips. Make una read before posting.

https://www.nairaland.com/6552964/read-before-asking-legitimacy-interview

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Kobicove(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2021
If you're not sure of this company then there's no point risking your current job to attend its interview

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Dee60: 5:24pm On May 17, 2021
Do your checks yourself.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by tillaman(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2021
Fill me in please

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by NwaNimo1(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 17, 2021
Is this the new trend in this forum undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by ChiefSosa(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2021
Na wa o, job interviews and invites don full everywhere now o
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2021
Dee60:
So now you think the company is not reading this?

It will only matter if the OP is the only one invited for the interview.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by iampeterben(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2021
Where una dey see all this company self?

12 Likes

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2021
It's well with your soul o...
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 17, 2021
Una don bring another one come
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Dee60: 5:28pm On May 17, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

It will only matter if the OP is the only one invited for the interview.

You are right. If they are come accross this trail they may try to find out who wrote it. It sounds funny anyway. from factory supervisor to executive assistant
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Twelfthman: 5:28pm On May 17, 2021
Lol

iampeterben:
Where una dey see all this company self?
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by umarshehu58(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2021
Another interview again

Is like all these companies are doing post-covid recruiting
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2021
Dee60:

You are right. If they are come accross this trail they may try to find out who wrote it. It sounds funny anyway. from factory supervisor to executive assistant

grin

Lots of crazy companies out there!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Lankybaby(f): 5:31pm On May 17, 2021
Cflead...lol
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2021
grin
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by berryPee(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2021
ZASHADU
Zainab-Ashadu is the brainchild behind the leading Nigerian sustainable luxury brand Zashadu, which specializes in hand-crafted leather pieces. All pieces are created at their workspace in Lagos, Nigeria, by a team that benefits from traditional techniques passed down through generations by a community of local artisans. They work with local sustainable sourced leather, farmed exotic skins and rough cut precious stones set in brass.
ADDRESS: 22 Adeleke Adedoyin Street, Victoria Island, Lagos Eti-Osa, 1 Local, Government Area 101241, Lagos.

Hope the above help you a bit OP?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Badgers14: 5:38pm On May 17, 2021
This was supposed to be the essence of registering companies with CAC.

People should be able to log on to CAC and verify the registration number with CAC as one of the ways to confirm the authenticity of the company...

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by integrity16(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by asobo1: 5:44pm On May 17, 2021
Mekzmoney:

The company is legit.
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by bluefilm: 5:59pm On May 17, 2021
Japhet04:
Is this the new trend in this forum undecided

Yes na.

Like say that girl wey dem be murd the other time sake of say she dey go do job interview did her research first properly before going for that interview, I'm sure the story for dey different today.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2021
The company seems legit tho
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by BCISLTD: 6:04pm On May 17, 2021
Abi ...is this the new way for unknown companies to advertise .. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening / BAOBAB RECRUITMENT-LAGOS / Understanding Timing In Job Search In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.