Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) (44245 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by Angelicqueen(f): 3:30am On May 07, 2021
KingZaddy:

Can I advice you guys running this site?

Can you cut down on the number of death news you drop on front page... Of we want to post about death then we will spend the entire year talking about death because people die every second...

This news on deaths are not helping anybody, they frustrate people, get people agitated, perplexed, hateful....

Please reduce the death updates abeg, stop scaring people like the world wants to end...

Try do more of motivation, promote nairalanders who are making powerful posts...

For example I run a YouTube channel where I do movie reviews and shoot short films... You can share my movie reviews or share my short films... Entertain the people more not make them frustrated about Nigeria and it's problems, posting deaths don't motivate...

Entertain people to suppress their problems, not entertaining them with the colour of DJ cuppy's toilet paper or Davido's new jacket...

There are lots of powerful contents inside this site, search for them and encourage people more, make us happy on front page not angry...

Here is my YouTube channel, kindly subscribe for more coming videos...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5iEmotqVvj0aQeLyE9BAVA
i greet you. Sensible advise

2 Likes

Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by Angelicqueen(f): 3:32am On May 07, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Hit n run drivers can only run but they can't hide because d blood of d dead will be after Dem...
Sure

1 Like

Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by mozona(m): 5:02am On May 07, 2021
i think this is a case of a murder
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by hilaryCU(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2021
KingZaddy:

Can I advice you guys running this site?

Can you cut down on the number of death news you drop on front page... Of we want to post about death then we will spend the entire year talking about death because people die every second...

This news on deaths are not helping anybody, they frustrate people, get people agitated, perplexed, hateful....

Please reduce the death updates abeg, stop scaring people like the world wants to end...

Try do more of motivation, promote nairalanders who are making powerful posts...

For example I run a YouTube channel where I do movie reviews and shoot short films... You can share my movie reviews or share my short films... Entertain the people more not make them frustrated about Nigeria and it's problems, posting deaths don't motivate...

Entertain people to suppress their problems, not entertaining them with the colour of DJ cuppy's toilet paper or Davido's new jacket...

There are lots of powerful contents inside this site, search for them and encourage people more, make us happy on front page not angry...

Here is my YouTube channel, kindly subscribe for more coming videos...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5i
EmotqVvj0aQeLyE9BAVA

After all your advice, you still put up this violent image up here.
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by Lacash: 9:05am On May 07, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A top pharmacist identified as Austin Umweni, has been killed by a hit-and-run driver in Benin City, Edo state while jogging.

It was gathered that Umweni, the proprietor of Austin Pharmacy, was jogging in the early hours of Wednesday, May 5, along Airport Road when the driver said to be driving a Mercedes Benz car hit him. He died on the spot.

The remains of the top pharmacist have been deposited at a morgue in the state capital.

Meanwhile, the family of the deceased went to the state traffic division on Sapele Road and asked the authorities to fish out his killer.

A worker at the pharmacy store located on Igun street described the deceased as a compassionate man.

Spokesperson of the Edo State Police Command, Kontongs Bello, who confirmed the incident, said that he was yet to get the full report of the situation.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/hit-and-run-driver-kills-popular-pharmacist-in-edo.html
It could be for a ritual purpose, a lot of shits happening lately, Na make God dey guide us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plane Carrying 133 Crashes In China, Casualties Unknown / Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.