Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi (24287 Views)

Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Kidnappers Kill Inspector Mohammed Hassan In Ambush [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Davefed(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2021
Golan007:

Where in Delta state are bandits holding sway?
There's bandit in Delta just check the meaning of bandit first.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Golan007: 5:17pm On May 06, 2021
Davefed:

There's bandit in Delta just check the meaning of bandit first.

Where in Delta state?

grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by 24brains(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-gunmen-kill-police-inspector-burn-station-in-ebonyi/
UGM vs NPF 2:0 full time. mean while, NPF men earlier scored 2 and ran away
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by 24brains(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-gunmen-kill-police-inspector-burn-station-in-ebonyi/
UGM vs NPF daily live score prediction. Stake high on UGM bcoz they never disappoint. Correct score " over 2.5
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Angelfrost(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2021
Kingscee:

Police are not securing anything in the South East, na only harassment and intimidation we dey witness in their stupid hands, we don't need them here anymore, we got ESN backup

Robbery and other crimes have tripled since these attacks started... What exactly are they backing up??! How are they securing your lives and properties from their cowardly hideouts??!

Una go get sense las las!!! Just don't worry! When e reach your side, eye go clear!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Kuginzi: 5:30pm On May 06, 2021
We are tired of this Southeast Terrorist Group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Psalmistproject: 5:38pm On May 06, 2021
Noerection:
Shout yeast is worst than Borno state now
Thank you runaway lunatic boy Lamidi Cownu

If cownu was olosho I would have asked her to give you kpekus. Your level of obsession with her kitten is really interesting to behold.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by tit(f): 5:39pm On May 06, 2021
kingthreat:
And some hopelessly unintelligent people will celebrate the killing of their kinsman believing it would bring their imaginary country to life.
RIP Officer. Rest where the gallant ones go. Those that killed you for their political agenda just made their lives more difficult.

What of the two people killed by the police at the motor park?
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Ogbeniomo: 5:39pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

And in addition you have allowed your region to be placed under the rule of thugs.

And it always does not end well.

Remember how the people of the.North East welcomed Boko for the same reasons you outlined. It was all good till Boko started pressing them for goodies.

Don't support bad things. Work within your democratic system to get the change you want. It may take time but no one will get hurt.
l don't support killing in any kind,but i disagree with u on ''work within your democratic system'' My question is these :Does this Governent of the day works within democratic system? peaceful agitating is it not inline with democratic system? if Yes why is hurting contrary to ur claim ''no one will get hurt''? why Governent is not allowing it in this part of world? and point of oder, those resons adducced by person u quote was not what brought book haram in the North.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by goodnessme1(f): 5:46pm On May 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Robbery and other crimes have tripled since these attacks started... What exactly are they backing up??! How are they securing your lives and properties from their cowardly hideouts??!

Una go get sense las las!!! Just don't worry! When e reach your side, eye go clear!!!
You are in Oshogbo and know Robbery and other crimes
have tripled in south east.

But we in east feel more secure now.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by BrandBrainBox: 5:53pm On May 06, 2021
Kingscee:

Police are not securing anything in the South East, na only harassment and intimidation we dey witness in their stupid hands, we don't need them here anymore, we got ESN backup
Bro, this kind photo fit make you lose a councillorship election. Dem go talk say you too wicked grin But, for Presidential election, no wahala wallahi cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by GidiCars: 5:54pm On May 06, 2021
[/b]
iLegendd:
[b]8 Things The Unknown Gunmen Have Achieved

Below are 8 things I think they've achieved so far...

1. They've sent a strong message to people that hold the highest share of violence in Nigeria that violence is for everybody and no one has monopoly of it.

2. They have sent a message to the federal government that everyone has an agenda too. If your agenda is to steal money, another man's agenda may be freedom of speech and living in peace.

3. They've sent a message to men on uniform that everyone is human and the only difference is gun and extra bullet.

4. Men on uniform are angry, but they'll respect blo.ody civilians more because they are truly blo.ody now. Fear is more important than respect — in the art of war or quest for freedom.

5. Politicians will embezzle less now because their native doctors, gatemen, themselves, and their bodyguards are no longer safe. With this fear, politicians can't act like gods as they used to because they know if they do, it will get to them soon. Even if they continue to act like gods, they'll do it with a pinch of humility and they'll watch their tongues.

6. Civilians who don't have relations that wear uniform or have been harassed by men on uniform are secretly happy these things are happening, but won't tell you for fear of Pantami Effect. (Using what you said against you in the future).

7. Men on uniform that stay on the road to take bribes will not be as arrogant and confident as they used to in stopping cars indiscriminately and intimidating them. The next car that is coming may be the wrong one — the UGM guys.

8. Corp members love being posted to Lagos, PH, and Abuja. Men on uniform also love being posted to these places, especially South South and the East. Why? Lots of money to be made on the road by harassing innocent people without the government punishing them.

With this, men on uniform from the North will no longer have interest in lobbying to be posted to the East and South. This means intimidation from northern men on uniform will reduce.

War is not good, but a man who doesn't command fear, is a man who has a lot to work on.

Now, civilians in the East command some atom of fear — which is needed for peace and mutual understanding to reign. They will be cautious of how they treat civilians with all these that have happened.

I sue for peace before armed-robbers use this opportunity for robbery, but the above is what I feel has been achieved by these unknown gunmen.

These are just my opinions and observations. Don't cry and don't quote me — I won't reply

Thank you and let there be peace now.

I'm honestly happy about these killings by UGM, they letting the nigerian state know that they're not invisible, and that every action would have consequences. My only concern is why YORÙBÁs haven't started in the SW. Once the SW goes down, nigeria goes down. Most of SW governors are cowardsss.

For those Northerners talking about civil war, make no mistake, this ain't 1967, if nigeria goes to war, that will be the end of the country. Don't think the SW would join you in fighting the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by SlayerForever: 6:02pm On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:
8 Things The Unknown Gunmen Have Achieved

Below are 8 things I think they've achieved so far.

7. Men on uniform that stay on the road to take bribes will not be as arrogant and confident as they used to in stopping cars indiscriminately and intimidating them. The next car that is coming may be the wrong one — the UGM guys.

8. Corp members love being posted to Lagos, PH, and Abuja. Men on uniform also love being posted to these places, especially South South and the East. Why? Lots of money to be made on the road by harassing innocent people without the government punishing them.

With this, men on uniform from the North will no longer have interest in lobbying to be posted to the East and South. This means intimidation from northern men on uniform will reduce.

War is not good, but a man who doesn't command fear, is a man who has a lot to work on.

Now, civilians in the East command some atom of fear — which is needed for peace and mutual understanding to reign. They will be cautious of how they treat civilians with all these that have happened.

I sue for peace before armed-robbers use this opportunity for robbery, but the above is what I feel has been achieved by these unknown gunmen.

These are just my opinions and observations. Don't cry and don't quote me — I won't reply

This no.7 too tight grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by BananaPeel(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by BananaPeel(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by ablejesus26(m): 6:19pm On May 06, 2021
The security system of this country is a big shame.
Zero intelligence.

This gunmen will have their doom.
To everyone making mockery of the situation, and pouring out evil wishes on SE.
Igbo will win this.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Omodua(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2021
Doraty1:

In all this,where is Governor Umahi who wailed to APC for recognition and better deal? A very useless man who lacks principles.
At PDP,things were going on fine with him until he decamped to APC on flimsy excuses of marginalization. Let him deal with the situation. I pity the poor peasantry at the receiving end.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by izedissele: 6:31pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Kingscee post=101439636]

Police are not securing anything in the South East, na only harassment and intimidation we dey witness in their stupid hands, we don't need them here anymore, we got ESN backup [na so/quote]
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by ThuGGeR147: 6:32pm On May 06, 2021
Angrygoat:
Ah got lil knife in my bronco now
Nor be mumu you be? Carry knife wan fight who hold AK-47?? shocked shocked
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 06, 2021
Ogbeniomo:
l don't support killing in any kind,but i disagree with u on ''work within your democratic system'' My question is these :Does this Governent of the day works within democratic system? peaceful agitating is it not inline with democratic system? if Yes why is hurting contrary to ur claim ''no one will get hurt''? why Governent is not allowing it in this part of world? and point of oder, those resons adducced by person u quote was not what brought book haram in the North.

The problem with your question is that you are already assuming failure without even trying.

It is better to try than not to try

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by JBoss25(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:
8 Things The Unknown Gunmen Have Achieved

Below are 8 things I think they've achieved so far...

1. They've sent a strong message to people that hold the highest share of violence in Nigeria that violence is for everybody and no one has monopoly of it.

2. They have sent a message to the federal government that everyone has an agenda too. If your agenda is to steal money, another man's agenda may be freedom of speech and living in peace.

3. They've sent a message to men on uniform that everyone is human and the only difference is gun and extra bullet.

4. Men on uniform are angry, but they'll respect blo.ody civilians more because they are truly blo.ody now. Fear is more important than respect — in the art of war or quest for freedom.

5. Politicians will embezzle less now because their native doctors, gatemen, themselves, and their bodyguards are no longer safe. With this fear, politicians can't act like gods as they used to because they know if they do, it will get to them soon. Even if they continue to act like gods, they'll do it with a pinch of humility and they'll watch their tongues.

6. Civilians who don't have relations that wear uniform or have been harassed by men on uniform are secretly happy these things are happening, but won't tell you for fear of Pantami Effect. (Using what you said against you in the future).

After shouting afonja and flat head up on this forum you now want peace to reign ogbeni shut up
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by ScamHunter: 6:47pm On May 06, 2021
Sleekfingers:

make dem continue oooo.......by the time the start leaving southeast....their eyes go clear.......i will be free for all in that region......

Inasmuch, i am not a fan of the police.......but they are very useful in our society........i remember during the endsars wahala in lagos.....when those hoodlums killed and set their stations ablaze.....and the police stopped going to work.......we lagosian no wetin our eyes see......those boys just dey rob anyhow for traffic, dispossesing people of their belongings etc.........

Very soon southeast will be no go area for investors and business activities will collapse systematically......na that time their potopoto brains will reset back to factory settings

My question is, what solution do you have to the killer herdsmen in your forests? Ibo dis wan, dat wan, but your forests are infested with killers you coward. Ibo is your problem but your cowardly tribe are the only one that has no solution to killer herdsmen. Even Tiv and Jukuns, tribes smaller than yours are defending their lands, all you see in your dream is IBO. Yeye...
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by ScamHunter: 6:53pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

And in addition you have allowed your region to be placed under the rule of thugs.

And it always does not end well.

Remember how the people of the.North East welcomed Boko for the same reasons you outlined. It was all good till Boko started pressing them for goodies.

Don't support bad things. Work within your democratic system to get the change you want. It may take time but no one will get hurt.

What of your region that welcomed the rule of herdsmen? You think that would end well?
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 06, 2021
ScamHunter:

What of your region that welcomed the rule of herdsmen? You think that would end well?

Well, my region is not under the rule of herdsmen, and the whole herdsmen crisis resulted from people on both sides not observing the rule of law, and the law not dealing with the problem when it was one cow, one destroyed farmland.

Rule of thug never ends well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by ScamHunter: 6:58pm On May 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Keep kwayet! Are you in the East?
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by ScamHunter: 7:06pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Well, my region is not under the rule of herdsmen, and the whole herdsmen crisis resulted from people on both sides not observing the rule of law, and the law not dealing with the problem when it was one cow, one destroyed farmland.

Do not worry. The janjaweeed in your forests will soon start observing the rule of law. Just be a little more patient with the killers. In fact, embrace them since they're a better deal than the thugs.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 06, 2021
ScamHunter:

Do not worry. The janjaweeed in your forests will soon start observing the rule of law. Just be a little more patient with the killers. In fact, embrace them since they're a better deal than the thugs.

The people of the North east had the same issues you did...and they called for the brethren with the black flag to come and help them...and it was all nice till the brethren demanded their payment....their property and their children

If you don't want that to happen...either use our very imperfect democratic system to acheive change....or continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by ScamHunter: 7:31pm On May 06, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

The people of the North east had the same issues you did...and they called for the brethren with the black flag [/b]to come and help them...and it was all nice till the brethren demanded their payment....their property and their children

[b]If you don't want that to happen...either use our very imperfect democratic system to acheive change
....or continue.

Really? Your logic is flawed. To start with, the Kanuri and Igbo are not the same people.
1. The Kanuri never called Boko Haram. Boko Haram was a Islamic sect with its own agenda that was not even violent until your bland security forces started killing them.
2. Boko Haram wasn't interested in payment but in forming an country ruled by Sharia.
3, You already acknowledged that your country isn't working. Which democratic system manned by those killing you would turn around to support the phantom change you advocate?
4, The foolishness of Nigerians is in not recognizing the Fulani agenda of domination. So the Fulani dominated ;legislature will automatically vote against their own agenda to please you?
5, If you're a Yoruba, I'll understand your hypocrisy and double-faced behaviour because you're aware that the security apparatus has been handed over to Fulani, yet you'll never do anything or act on it out of fear of your masters. Compare with how you chaps were screaming when Jonathan was there.
6. The reason Igbo will never take you serious is your docility. What is your solution to the herdsmen in your forests? Have you used the suggested democratic change to drive them out? or you're waiting for the day they'll send you on exile or have all your people murdered?
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by puzzlegate(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2021
kingthreat:
And some hopelessly unintelligent people will celebrate the killing of their kinsman believing it would bring their imaginary country to life.
RIP Officer. Rest where the gallant ones go. Those that killed you for their political agenda just made their lives more difficult.
Adviser, go advise killers of the innocent and stop typing rubbish.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Sleekfingers: 7:53pm On May 06, 2021
ScamHunter:

My question is, what solution do you have to the killer herdsmen in your forests? Ibo dis wan, dat wan, but your forests are infested with killers you coward. Ibo is your problem but your cowardly tribe are the only one that has no solution to killer herdsmen. Even Tiv and Jukuns, tribes smaller than yours are defending their lands, all you see in your dream is IBO. Yeye...

whatever.....time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service / Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians / A Yahoo Boy’s Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.