Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi (24288 Views)

Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Kidnappers Kill Inspector Mohammed Hassan In Ambush [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by charlesucheh(m): 7:55pm On May 06, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-gunmen-kill-police-inspector-burn-station-in-ebonyi/
its like these police and government people are beginning to get too comfortable with the arsoning of their abode....
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 06, 2021
ScamHunter:

Really? Your logic is flawed. To start with, the Kanuri and Igbo are not the same people.
1. The Kanuri never called Boko Haram. Boko Haram was a Islamic sect with its own agenda that was not even violent until your bland security forces started killing them.
2. Boko Haram wasn't interested in payment but in forming an country ruled by Sharia.
3, You already acknowledged that your country isn't working. Which democratic system manned by those killing you would turn around to support the phantom change you advocate?
4, The foolishness of Nigerians is in not recognizing the Fulani agenda of domination. So the Fulani dominated ;legislature will automatically vote against their own agenda to please you?
5, If you're a Yoruba, I'll understand your hypocrisy and double-faced behaviour because you're aware that the security apparatus has been handed over to Fulani, yet you'll never do anything or act on it out of fear of your masters. Compare with how you chaps were screaming when Jonathan was there.
6. The reason Igbo will never take you serious is your docility. What is your solution to the herdsmen in your forests? Have you used the suggested democratic change to drive them out? or you're waiting for the day they'll send you on exile or have all your people murdered?

Rule of thug never ends well.

Work within the system. It is better than anarchy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Tzar(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2021
There is a clear methodical agenda by a group to kill as many police personnel as possible in the SE. This is so unfortunate as I think murdering someone who you are not even sure is part of the injustice the murderer perceives is wrong!
I postulate the following reasons for the continued murder of these police personnel:
1. Revenge mission
2. An attempt to distabilize the SE
3. An agenda to establish the foundation for SE territories where a secessionist insurgency can govern
4. Deliberate dark agenda to force the need for state police

Sadly, I can’t even see a solution in sight, as i perceive a tacit local support for the murderers and arsonists in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by oluwabukola87028: 8:54pm On May 06, 2021
UGM vs NPF 2:0 full time. mean while, NPF men earlier scored 2 and ran away
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by johncallidon(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:
8 Things The Unknown Gunmen Have Achieved

Below are 8 things I think they've achieved so far...

1. They've sent a strong message to people that hold the highest share of violence in Nigeria that violence is for everybody and no one has monopoly of it.

2. They have sent a message to the federal government that everyone has an agenda too. If your agenda is to steal money, another man's agenda may be freedom of speech and living in peace.

3. They've sent a message to men on uniform that everyone is human and the only difference is gun and extra bullet.

4. Men on uniform are angry, but they'll respect blo.ody civilians more because they are truly blo.ody now. Fear is more important than respect — in the art of war or quest for freedom.

5. Politicians will embezzle less now because their native doctors, gatemen, themselves, and their bodyguards are no longer safe. With this fear, politicians can't act like gods as they used to because they know if they do, it will get to them soon. Even if they continue to act like gods, they'll do it with a pinch of humility and they'll watch their tongues.

6. Civilians who don't have relations that wear uniform or have been harassed by men on uniform are secretly happy these things are happening, but won't tell you for fear of Pantami Effect. (Using what you said against you in the future).

7. Men on uniform that stay on the road to take bribes will not be as arrogant and confident as they used to in stopping cars indiscriminately and intimidating them. The next car that is coming may be the wrong one — the UGM guys.

8. Corp members love being posted to Lagos, PH, and Abuja. Men on uniform also love being posted to these places, especially South South and the East. Why? Lots of money to be made on the road by harassing innocent people without the government punishing them.

With this, men on uniform from the North will no longer have interest in lobbying to be posted to the East and South. This means intimidation from northern men on uniform will reduce.

War is not good, but a man who doesn't command fear, is a man who has a lot to work on.

Now, civilians in the East command some atom of fear — which is needed for peace and mutual understanding to reign. They will be cautious of how they treat civilians with all these that have happened.

I sue for peace before armed-robbers use this opportunity for robbery, but the above is what I feel has been achieved by these unknown gunmen.

These are just my opinions and observations. Don't cry and don't quote me — I won't reply

Thank you and let there be peace now.

You have said it all bro.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by moscojoor(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2021
embarassed
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by adamsh: 10:49pm On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:

1. They've sent a strong message to people that hold the highest share of violence in Nigeria that violence is for everybody and no one has monopoly of it.

2. They have sent a message to the federal government that everyone has an agenda too. If your agenda is to steal money, another man's agenda may be freedom of speech and living in peace.

3. They've sent a message to men on uniform that everyone is human and the only difference is gun and extra bullet.

4. Men on uniform are angry, but they'll respect blo.ody civilians more because they are truly blo.ody now. Fear is more important than respect — in the art of war or quest for freedom.

5. Politicians will embezzle less now because their native doctors, gatemen, themselves, and their bodyguards are no longer safe. With this fear, politicians can't act like gods as they used to because they know if they do, it will get to them soon. Even if they continue to act like gods, they'll do it with a pinch of humility and they'll watch their tongues.

6. Civilians who don't have relations that wear uniform or have been harassed by men on uniform are secretly happy these things are happening, but won't tell you for fear of Pantami Effect. (Using what you said against you in the future).

7. Men on uniform that stay on the road to take bribes will not be as arrogant and confident as they used to in stopping cars indiscriminately and intimidating them. The next car that is coming may be the wrong one — the UGM guys.

8. Corp members love being posted to Lagos, PH, and Abuja. Men on uniform also love being posted to these places, especially South South and the East. Why? Lots of money to be made on the road by harassing innocent people without the government punishing them.

With this, men on uniform from the North will no longer have interest in lobbying to be posted to the East and South. This means intimidation from northern men on uniform will reduce.

War is not good, but a man who doesn't command fear, is a man who has a lot to work on.

Now, civilians in the East command some atom of fear — which is needed for peace and mutual understanding to reign. They will be cautious of how they treat civilians with all these that have happened.

I sue for peace before armed-robbers use this opportunity for robbery, but the above is what I feel has been achieved by these unknown gunmen.

These are just my opinions and observations. Don't cry and don't quote me — I won't reply

are the uniformed men that were killed northerners keep deceiving yourself with rubbish typing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by berrystunn(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2021
AustineCJ:
Obasanjo had only militants to fight. Goodluck Jonathan had only Boko Harram to fight . APc and Buhari in their foolishness ve made the country so insecure that we r now facing Bokoharam, Bandits, Herdmen, Unknown Gunmen, warming up in coner r Niger delta militants, ESN, Igbos, Ametekun , Ebubeagu n shites etc.

APC , Efcc want Yahoo boys to join ... Bandit kidnapping business

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by berrystunn(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:

I thought you where making sense with UGM .
Who gave them UGM ?
The government did because they don't want to recognize ESN successful attacks, that will make them look powerful.
A way to ignore there actions.

Be careful with government mind control with Media.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by maasoap(m): 6:49am On May 07, 2021
AustineCJ:
Obasanjo had only militants to fight. Goodluck Jonathan had only Boko Harram to fight . APc and Buhari in their foolishness ve made the country so insecure that we r now facing Bokoharam, Bandits, Herdmen, Unknown Gunmen, warming up in coner r Niger delta militants, ESN, Igbos, Ametekun , Ebubeagu n shites etc .

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Cromagnon: 7:27pm On May 08, 2021
ScamHunter:

Really? Your logic is flawed. To start with, the Kanuri and Igbo are not the same people.
1. The Kanuri never called Boko Haram. Boko Haram was a Islamic sect with its own agenda that was not even violent until your bland security forces started killing them.
2. Boko Haram wasn't interested in payment but in forming an country ruled by Sharia.
3, You already acknowledged that your country isn't working. Which democratic system manned by those killing you would turn around to support the phantom change you advocate?
4, The foolishness of Nigerians is in not recognizing the Fulani agenda of domination. So the Fulani dominated ;legislature will automatically vote against their own agenda to please you?
5, If you're a Yoruba, I'll understand your hypocrisy and double-faced behaviour because you're aware that the security apparatus has been handed over to Fulani, yet you'll never do anything or act on it out of fear of your masters. Compare with how you chaps were screaming when Jonathan was there.

This same Yoruba screamed on Jonathan's behalf when yaradua was dead and still president
Abi you've forgotten that part

Jona had 4 yrs to win reelection
And he fumbled it

All he had to do was appoint a Yoruba sec to fed govt to balance out federal character

Not rocket science
Yet his PhD failed him

6. The reason Igbo will never take you serious is your docility. What is your solution to the herdsmen in your forests? Have you used the suggested democratic change to drive them out? or you're waiting for the day they'll send you on exile or have all your people murdered?
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Cromagnon: 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

And in addition you have allowed your region to be placed under the rule of thugs.

And it always does not end well.

Remember how the people of the.North East welcomed Boko for the same reasons you outlined. It was all good till Boko started pressing them for goodies.

Don't support bad things. Work within your democratic system to get the change you want. It may take time but no one will get hurt.
someone always gets hurt
From bad roads
Bad hospitals
Bad security
Bad schools
Bad water
No power

Just less sensational
But someone always gets hurt
No jobs
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by ScamHunter: 7:51pm On May 08, 2021
Cromagnon:

This same Yoruba screamed on Jonathan's behalf when yaradua was dead and still president
Abi you've forgotten that part

Jona had 4 yrs to win reelection
And he fumbled it

All he had to do was appoint a Yoruba sec to fed govt to balance out federal character

Not rocket science
Yet his PhD failed him

Wonderful. Your NEPA certificate has fulfilled all your national character dream. Congratulations. No wonder you're no longer screaming...no wonder your pastors no longer carry placards. What hypocrisy.
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Cromagnon: 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
ScamHunter:

Wonderful. Your NEPA certificate has fulfilled all your national character dream. Congratulations. No wonder you're no longer screaming...no wonder your pastors no longer carry placards. What hypocrisy.
Yes
I support Nepa certificate to remove monopoly of pdp

Remember how Mtn refused per second billing till 2007
Glo started in 2005
Nobody. Told Mtn to adjust

Same with politics
PDP automatic shirt for almost 50 years had no incentive to beg for votes so chopped alone

Now apc forcing PDP to share their loot in every election they both contest

Now election is won by fractions of % instead of landslide under PDP monopoly

You will not understand as Stockholm syndrome don hook you
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by ScamHunter: 9:07pm On May 08, 2021
Cromagnon:

Yes
I support Nepa certificate to remove monopoly of pdp

Remember how Mtn refused per second billing till 2007
Glo started in 2005
Nobody. Told Mtn to adjust

Same with politics
PDP automatic shirt for almost 50 years had no incentive to beg for votes so chopped alone

Now apc forcing PDP to share their loot in every election they both contest

Now election is won by fractions of % instead of landslide under PDP monopoly

You will not understand as Stockholm syndrome don hook you

Let me tell you the consequence of cutting off your nose to smite your face:

1) Boko Haram in Niger are less than 2 hours from Ilorin backed by your desire for chop chop. I've always said that you are a people that think with your stomachs. Once there's food around, your senses go out from the window.

2) Those you enthroned will MAKE sure, you won't even have chance to vote in that 2023 since half of you WILL be in Benin Republic by then. Talk of sharing the loot.

In essence, you foolishly backed a junta that will make sure that your vote won't count. They're already importing their brothers from all over the sub-region, not just to torment you from your forests, but to send you on exile with the agenda to grab your land through kidnappings, murders, rapes and ethnic cleansing.

In essence, BH will come after you from Niger state while herdsmen will attack you from your forests. Considering that you're too cowardly to respond. Doesn't the previous government beat being displaced or worse, being dead?
Now let me add the economy since that's the only thing that would interest you as a belle face tribe.

Has Fulani not taken over Lagos economy? Why are you not demonstrating? Why are your pastors quiet? Why are your politicians not barking like dogs? What has changed? You and I know the answer - cowardice.

The differnce between humans and animals is that one should think irrespective of circumstances, the other is controlled by what to eat. Tell me how your elections will be fair with Fulani controlling every apparatus of state? That's why I say that you guys are probably the least tactical African tribe. Jonathan, at least is a native, but out of greed and avarice, you empowered the very people planning to take your land (Ilorin comes to mind) so how do you think you'll escape their trap? Muuuumuu pipo
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Cromagnon: 9:33pm On May 08, 2021
ScamHunter:

Let me tell you the consequence of cutting off your nose to smite your face:

How
PDP was all over the face
The face had to go so we can start afresh

1) Boko Haram in Niger are less than 2 hours from Ilorin backed by your desire for chop chop. I've always said that you are a people that think with your stomachs. Once there's food around, your senses go out from the window.

PDP has failed for over 48 yrs
Will never get better
Boko started and multiplied under them
Sitch would've been the same with PDP in power

2) Those you enthroned will MAKE sure, you won't even have chance to vote in that 2023 since half of you WILL be in Benin Republic by then. Talk of sharing the loot.
We didn't abandon Nigeria during full scale biafra civil war
Is it now ordinary Boko that borno ppl chased away with Dane guns?
Boko only exists because ppl are afraid of govt collusion
Soon military will be demystified just like PDP and federal might

In essence, you foolishly backed a junta that will make sure that your vote won't count.

This is not a junta
Numbers can also be fabricated in the south if need be
Tit for tat is an option
Forget we are forming civilised
We also have our own fraudsters

They're already importing their brothers from all over the sub-region, not just to torment you from your forests, but to send you on exile with the agenda to grab your land through kidnappings, murders, rapes and ethnic cleansing.

Wait for it

Ordinary Sunday igboho they run to Aso rock crying like babies

Wait till south jungle matures then we will know who is has mouth

In essence, BH will come after you from Niger state while herdsmen will attack you from your forests. Considering that you're too cowardly to respond.

What for the other shoe to drop
We are still following rule of law
We also good art jungle laws
Ask biafra

Doesn't the previous government beat being displaced or worse, being dead?
Now let me add the economy since that's the only thing that would interest you as a belle face tribe.

Not if it will continue indefinitely
Better to rip the band aid off and get it over with now

Has Fulani not taken over Lagos economy?

How
I thought even Ibo guys realised they not that big of a deal
Selling spare parts does not make one control an econom
What do Fulani control if I may ask
They don't produce anything of Value.

Why are you not demonstrating?

Nobody wan climb mountain top no reach promised land

Why are your pastors quiet?

Those ones that are scammers?

Why are your politicians not barking like dogs?

They have been settled so no need

What has changed? You and I know the answer - cowardice.

You haven't experience war or extreme violence have you?
I can tell
You think violence is like the movies

Na we giving a long rope
Cos when it pops off
And it will
You will cry blood and beg for peace, you will not see
If not you would've shown your own non cowardice and challenged them na

If na so e easy

The differnce between humans and animals is that one should think irrespective of circumstances, the other is controlled by what to eat. Tell me how your elections will be fair with Fulani controlling every apparatus of state?

They don't control every
Just security and revenue collection which is less than 5% of GDP

Federal character means that southerners also control other aspects of naija state and you will see this on election day

Ever heard of operation "wet e"

South knows how to nullify all this control you think north has

That's why I say that you guys are probably the least tactical African tribe. Jonathan, at least is a native, but out of greed and avarice, you empowered

Thank goodness you said it "WE EMPOWERED THEM "
WHICH MEANS WE CAN TAKE IT AWAY WHENEVER THEY DON'T PAY US

the very people planning to take your land (Ilorin comes to mind) so how do you think you'll escape their trap? Muuuumuu pipo
YOU DO realise you need men on the ground to hold land

We are watching how they will Take it
Land taking does not happen in recent times o
Borders are set almost in stone
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by ScamHunter: 10:44pm On May 08, 2021
Cromagnon:

How
PDP was all over the face
The face had to go so we can start afresh

PDP has failed for over 48 yrs
Will never get better
Boko started and multiplied under them
Sitch would've been the same with PDP in power

We didn't abandon Nigeria during full scale biafra civil war
Is it now ordinary Boko that borno ppl chased away with Dane guns?
Boko only exists because ppl are afraid of govt collusion
Soon military will be demystified just like PDP and federal might

This is not a junta
Numbers can also be fabricated in the south if need be
Tit for tat is an option
Forget we are forming civilised
We also have our own fraudsters

Wait for it

Ordinary Sunday igboho they run to Aso rock crying like babies

Wait till south jungle matures then we will know who is has mouth

What for the other shoe to drop
We are still following rule of law
We also good art jungle laws
Ask biafra

Not if it will continue indefinitely
Better to rip the band aid off and get it over with now

How
I thought even Ibo guys realised they not that big of a deal
Selling spare parts does not make one control an econom
What do Fulani control if I may ask
They don't produce anything of Value.

Nobody wan climb mountain top no reach promised land

Those ones that are scammers?

They have been settled so no need

You haven't experience war or extreme violence have you?
I can tell
You think violence is like the movies

Na we giving a long rope
Cos when it pops off
And it will
You will cry blood and beg for peace, you will not see
If not you would've shown your own non cowardice and challenged them na

If na so e easy

They don't control every
Just security and revenue collection which is less than 5% of GDP

Federal character means that southerners also control other aspects of naija state and you will see this on election day

Ever heard of operation "wet e"

South knows how to nullify all this control you think north has

Thank goodness you said it "WE EMPOWERED THEM "
WHICH MEANS WE CAN TAKE IT AWAY WHENEVER THEY DON'T PAY US

YOU DO realise you need men on the ground to hold land

We are watching how they will Take it
Land taking does not happen in recent times o
Borders are set almost in stone

You didn't even make one bit of sense. A pity your land of cowards have been bought and sold due to the same lack of sense...
Re: Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi by Cromagnon: 7:30pm On May 09, 2021
ScamHunter:

You didn't even make one bit of sense. A pity your land of cowards have been bought and sold due to the same lack of sense...
To you
Toh Mr superhero
How many Battle you don start with federal govt
How many you don win
It's easy for pot to Point fingers
How many cowardice you don coward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service / Prostitution: Ghana To Deport 25 Nigerians / A Yahoo Boy’s Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.