Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

A Yahoo Boy’s Hell - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy’s Hell (23575 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 10:58am On May 20, 2022
Dear Nairaland;

Truth be told i have no regrets. I’m a yahoo guy and i did Osole to aid my scamms. I’m currently rich and i have choice cars but I’m not happy as the spirits are demanding alot and calling for my head. As I’m writing this, i will have to sleep with 2 virgins and to bury a live cow alive in the coming weeks. I need help, my science man is not making matters easy for me.

My science man is on the hunt for my soul

I’m scared guys, I don’t want this fast life anymore, I don’t need the cars or the ill gotten houses i built with the proceeds of scams and using peoples destiny.

I’m tired of celebrating my birthday 3 times a year. I’m tired of sacrificing virgins and non virgins by sleeping with them and flexing life with their glory.

I need help, i need advices as my science man said there was no way out.

I’m open to questions too, i will answer as many as i can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Hashabiah: 11:00am On May 20, 2022
Another attention-seeking moniker with a newly created account . undecided

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 11:01am On May 20, 2022
Hashabiah:
Another attention-seeking moniker with a newly created account . undecided

Its alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Hungerbadoo: 11:04am On May 20, 2022
It's about to go down

6 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Brexxit(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2022
When you where enjoying the I'll gotten wealth did you seek our opinion?

11 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by bigpicture001: 11:11am On May 20, 2022
@Op, is. The stuff so powerful that church can't stop it...?

Go to church na.. there exist big power in anny true church compound... Just be inside. The compound annd. Never. Leave. Till ur settled...

I know this. Cuz av triied. It

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by bigpicture001: 11:11am On May 20, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
It's about to go down

Respect the dead. Maan.. change ur moniker

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Hungerbadoo: 11:14am On May 20, 2022
bigpicture001:

Respect the dead. Maan.. change ur moniker
You're very stupid

10 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Neddstark: 11:21am On May 20, 2022
Are you ready to embrace Jesus? If you are, know your kind of christianity will be a prayer warrior type. Because the enemy will be on your tail day and night.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 11:25am On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
Dear Nairaland;

Truth be told i have no regrets. I’m a yahoo guy and i did Osole to aid my scamms. I’m currently rich and i have choice cars but I’m not happy as the spirits are demanding alot and calling for my head. As I’m writing this, i will have to sleep with 2 virgins and to bury a live cow alive in the coming weeks. I need help, my science man is not making matters easy for me.

I’m scared guys, I don’t want this fast life anymore, I don’t need the cars or the ill gotten houses i built with the proceeds of scams and using peoples destiny.

I’m tired of celebrating my birthday 3 times a year. I’m tired of sacrificing virgins and non virgins by sleeping with them and flexing life with their glory.

Pls, didnt dey advice u before u venture into it??

Nothing is as cool as making legit money bro, no matter how small it is, at least no spirit will be crying for breakfast and lunch from u.

Pls wait, U said ur science man, is ur science man Michael Faraday or Isaac Newton.. a no know ni oh

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Brexxit(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2022
Neddstark:
Are you ready to embrace Jesus? If you are, know your kind of christianity will be a prayer warrior type. Because the enemy will be on your tail day and night.
How about the innocent lives and destinies he has destroyed?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 11:35am On May 20, 2022
bigpicture001:

Go to church na.. there exist big power in anny true church compound... Just be inside. The compound annd. Never. Leave. Till ur settled...

See bros, hmm, its not all about church. The reason people of nowadays dont believe in church is cus wen we comit sins we think we re forgiven without punishment. Noooo

Go and ask any pastor, if u commit sin and run to God, God wil forgive u but u will still answer for ur commited sin, sadly the new generation churches are not preaching this.

Now u wil ask me what does forgiveness mean wen in real sense u wil still be punished abi. Well

Wen u sin and u dont repent to ask for forgiveness, u wont be forgiven and wen u re not forgiven u dont have salvation. But wen u ask for forgiveness and u re forgiven then ur salvation is sure, but the blood u spill wil cry for justice and for justice to be served, u would have to be punished, God cant say u wont bear the consequences of ur sin just cus ur salvation is sure.
Sin always has its wages, either forgiven or not.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 11:37am On May 20, 2022
Brexxit:

How about the innocent lives and destinies he has destroyed?

he will surely pay for it na, either he recv Jesus or not.

No place in the bible says because u repent u wont be punished for ur sin.

Any pastor that say otherwise is just a god of man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by bigpicture001: 11:53am On May 20, 2022
The thing is. That the OP ran away and would reply mentions....

I have this real life story...in my compound in Lagos...a small boi of jss 2 suddenly slept in the afternoon as usual but woke up with spiritual torments..he was being flogged by an invincible being...he was crying out loud and begging to be. Left alone..

We did every thing possible to help him,we couldn't..he. Begged and begged.. honestly we are all full of. Tears..

Somone now suggested we take him to church..u know this was around 3pm in the afternoon..the whole street gathered...his parent's church is not even near at all so we took him to the nearest church..an apostolic church that is the laffing stalk of our area...

Then and there the unimaginable happened..!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 12:49pm On May 20, 2022
bigpicture001:
The thing is. That the OP ran away and would reply mentions....

I have this real life story...in my compound in Lagos...a small boi of jss 2 suddenly slept in the afternoon as usual but woke up with spiritual torments..he was being flogged by an invincible being...he was crying out loud and begging to be. Left alone..

We did every thing possible to help him,we couldn't..he. Begged and begged.. honestly we are all full of. Tears..

Somone now suggested we take him to church..u know this was around 3pm in the afternoon..the whole street gathered...his parent's church is not even near at all so we took him to the nearest church..an apostolic church that is the laffing stalk of our area...

Then and there the unimaginable happened..!

What questions sir??

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 12:50pm On May 20, 2022
bigpicture001:

Very powerful sir, i did it in Ogun State. I have achieved but the money is a big problem rightnow. It seems like I’m on the dead end
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 12:51pm On May 20, 2022
Brexxit:
When you where enjoying the I'll gotten wealth did you seek our opinion?

And now that I’ve seeked, what are you honna di about it? Nothing. Bro be calming down. Its my cause anyway

7 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 12:53pm On May 20, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Pls, didnt dey advice u before u venture into it??

Nothing is as cool as making legit money bro, no matter how small it is, at least no spirit will be crying for breakfast and lunch from u.

Pls wait, U said ur science man, is ur science man Michael Faraday or Isaac Newton.. a no know ni oh

No, Wole Soyinka Maybe.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by bigpicture001: 1:00pm On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Very powerful sir, i did it in Ogun State. I have achieved but the money is a big problem rightnow. It seems like I’m on the dead end

Don't go to anny other place like that to cancel it... They would add more misery...

The only thing I know that can help is church.. me sef am not even a church person.. but I saw its power face to face.. only being in the compound ooo...

Do u know that story I was. Telling , that the. Flogging by the. Evil invincible being stopped immidaitely we rushed. That boy inside the compound of that apostolic church..?

Infacct it's in a Tuesday afternoon. Pastor nor workers , nobody is in church only security man.. but the torments stopped..

They have to call his parents from work... To meet him there.. that boi lived there for the next one week... But he still died.

Yes , he died.. the day they brought him out from that just.. just like one hour later.. whatever. It is.. got angry and killed him fast...

So I don't reallyy know exactly how to stop URS.. but I know church power is bigger than it... So if u go to a. Powerful church.. not those pastors that go to same place as u to get powers oo...

I bliv it will stop the. Oppression

The problem is even I. U tried very hard and fulfill this task.. they will set a more difficult task...

So before. Thee deadline comes very fast... Start seeking a good church.. but don't trust those very powerful churches oo.. them sef follow..

Something like. Mountain on fire.. is. Good.. any one. Of. Them.. meet their prayer group..

Ask to meet thier. Leader. Narrate what happen and tell him to help.. it will not be. Easy what dey Weill require from u.. not money of course..

A lot. Of self sacrifices, but it will work.

I trust those. Ordinary prayer. Group of that church more. Than mnay vey powerful men of. God.

For hidden identify sake.. go far away from ur abode and look for one of any mountain on fire church and. Try them..

13 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 1:08pm On May 20, 2022
bigpicture001:

Don't go to anny other place like that to cancel it... They would add more misery...

The only thing I know that can help is church.. me sef am not even a church person.. but I saw its power face to face.. only being in the compound ooo...

Do u know that story I was. Telling , that the. Flogging by the. Evil invincible being stopped immidaitely we rushed. That boy inside the compound of that apostolic church..?

Infacct it's in a Tuesday afternoon. Pastor nor workers , nobody is in church only security man.. but the torments stopped..

They have to call his parents from work... To meet him there.. that boi lived there for the next one week... But he still died.

Yes , he died.. the day they brought him out from that just.. just like one hour later.. whatever. It is.. got angry and killed him fast...

So I don't reallyy know exactly how to stop URS.. but I know church power is bigger than it... So if u go to a. Powerful church.. not those pastors that go to same place as u to get powers oo...

I bliv it will stop the. Oppression

Omo I don’t want to die. Its very real

If i go to a church, will they not milk me too if i pull up in a church in my area with a glk benz ?
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by bigpicture001: 1:18pm On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Omo I don’t want to die. Its very real

If i go to a church, will they not milk me too if i pull up in a church in my area with a glk benz ?

No.. church won't charge u.. except those pastors I tell u about that will charge u crazy... But those pastors aare not pure at all.... For them it's bizness..

That why I mentioned mountain in fire.. it's old skl church but they truely serve God.. you don't have to meet thier head pastor... Just the leader of their prayer group...

If u still want it coded den go to anyone that is. Far away... What u drive their don't mean nothing to tell.. it's only Real God matter those one know about..

My concern is if u go to those. Flamboyant miracle pastors.. those ones am sure use black magic.. so it will all lead to Same thing. And. Yet they will bill u like crazy and worsen the situation...

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Psychokinetic: 1:52pm On May 20, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
Dear Nairaland;

Mtschew!! Let’s assume the story is real, is NL really your best source for assistance??
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by loko50(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2022
I find it hard to believe your story op
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by bigpicture001: 1:58pm On May 20, 2022
loko50:

See he got nothing to lose so long as identity is protected... So why will he lie

7 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 2:52pm On May 20, 2022
loko50:

Okay sir
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by loko50(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
bigpicture001:

See he got nothing to lose so long as identity is protected... So why will he lie

Check his moniker, this dude is catching fun
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Taba21: 3:06pm On May 20, 2022
bigpicture001:

What's this one saying so your church is so powerful and you're crying for insecurities everywhere in Nigeria.

People like you are the problem of a black man.
That guy will pay the price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Taba21: 3:09pm On May 20, 2022
Neddstark:

See them no difference between you and the brain-dead ipob, first of all you need to ask Jesus Christ to give you wisdom.

That guy will pay the price.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by SALIMAN(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2022
Hmnn bring one of ur car, we will fix it , it's very simple
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Taba21: 3:14pm On May 20, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
See bros, hmm, its not all about church. The reason people of nowadays dont believe in church is cus wen we comit sins we think we re forgiven without punishment. Noooo

Go and ask any pastor, if u commit sin and run to God, God wil forgive u but u will still answer for ur commited sin, sadly the new generation churches are not preaching this.

Now u wil ask me what does forgiveness mean wen in real sense u wil still be punished abi. Well

Wen u sin and u dont repent to ask for forgiveness, u wont be forgiven and wen u re not forgiven u dont have salvation. But wen u ask for forgiveness and u re forgiven and ur salvation is sure, but the blood u spill wil cry for justice and for justice to be served, u would have to be punished

There's nothing like powerful church anywhere especially Nigeria that can help him his destiny has been negotiated.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 3:19pm On May 20, 2022
SALIMAN:
Hmnn bring one of ur car, we will fix it , it's very simple

If i give you one of my cars, you’d one day drive it to town and it will stop in the middle of the highway and an uncoming truck would crush you and the car..

You may think I’m wishing you bad but no, I’m being straight with you.

If you don’t die, i mean if you escape the highway by any chance, the possession of such a car would mark the beginning of your generational penury that you will see money on the floor you will think its shit and you will see shit on the floor you will think it’s money.

Mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Taba21: 3:20pm On May 20, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
he will surely pay for it na, either he recv Jesus or not.

No place in the bible says because u repent u wont be punished for ur sin.

Any pastor that say otherwise is just a god of man.

God said do not allow your children to pass through the fire of Moloch.
Destroying other people life's just because you need money without sweat through a demonically ways have a consequence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Nursing Mothers At Edo Funeral / Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Police Arrest Serial Car Snatcher & His Lawyer In Delta, Recover Stolen Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.