Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration (854 Views)

Why Can't Igbos Support This Man For Presidency? / Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture / Is This Buhari Katsina Or Am I Dreaming? Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by raystar96(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2021
If there is anyone who support this government, please tell me your reasons.
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by BbqTormentor: 5:26pm On May 06, 2021
Vulture how far? No "darling daddy" chants today? The job don Taya you ?

The resident vulturegriller still do

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by MalcoImX: 5:28pm On May 06, 2021
It would have been Armageddon were Jonathan and Omokri (the identity thief) allowed to continue.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by rashidaahhmed: 5:28pm On May 06, 2021
Please guys is this genuine?

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Daveambition(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2021
Even with heavy critics & obvious reason why humans should distance them selves from evil & Satan, ppl stil dey worship & praise the Devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by MalcoImX: 5:31pm On May 06, 2021
rashidaahhmed:
Please guys is this genuine?
Did you apply for the job? If you didn't, consider it a ploy to harm you.
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:32pm On May 06, 2021
His supporters are
Simplyleo
Helinues

To mention but a few

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by 3pleDAssistant: 5:46pm On May 06, 2021
Sure nah
use Nairaland frequently for 7 days, you'll see them
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by epondudu: 5:50pm On May 06, 2021
Proudly Buhari supporter.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Owode1: 5:51pm On May 06, 2021
That useless dead meat seller/griller...

There's another simply mumu too....

And the bigoted one that's from/headed to HELL fire....

Their mumu na follow come, and they will soon gather here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by peacekante: 5:52pm On May 06, 2021
I voted this administration twice Against the demonic and evil PDP that destroyed this country. I have lost faith in the government because of the Disastrous manna they have handled Security. It is no difference from the Disastrous PDP era. But the government still have little place in my heart because if how they have improved infrastructures accross the country with little resources compare to PDP.

Nevertheless, I will never vote anything pdp in my life. Neither will my family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by tolufase: 5:57pm On May 06, 2021
Sure! No matter how bad or worse a government is, you still find people given their supports. I'm talking about people who are benefiting immensely from this government. It's what they are benefiting that will cloud their sense of reasoning and not what people actually feel about the government. What you and I think or say about the government doesn't really matter to them. That's why when the criticism is too much, they give an excuse by blaming past administration for what they are elected to do.
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Anyiamaka: 6:01pm On May 06, 2021
Only bastards, shameless idiots and slaves of power within the presidency still support Buhari
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Reeses: 6:01pm On May 06, 2021
raystar96:
If there is anyone who support this government, please tell me your reasons.
Lol
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Kingk47: 6:01pm On May 06, 2021
MalcoImX:
It would have been Armageddon were Jonathan and Omokri (the identity thief) allowed to continue.

Sir can you elaborate on this?..
Because the way APC is taking Nigeria down we will soon reach the earth's crust
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Kingk47: 6:02pm On May 06, 2021
epondudu:
Proudly Buhari supporter.
I would like to know your reason sir
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by LordIsaac(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2021
Of course, Femi Adesina and Garbage Shehu, amongst others. Reason: daily bread and an unchecked field for corruption. grin
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by VictorUSA(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2021
I dnt have any reason to support buhari even if it's to get my neck slashed.
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Authoreety: 6:16pm On May 06, 2021
Yea, one guy that sells rotten vulture feathers

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by MalcoImX: 6:25pm On May 06, 2021
Kingk47:

Sir can you elaborate on this?..
Because the way APC is taking Nigeria down we will soon reach the earth's crust

Tell me, in whose regime did Nairaland introduce this disclaimer: "Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland."

There's no type of abuse that's not heaped on Buhari, but as a democrat nobody is punished. Try that during Jonathan and your words, even here on Nairaland were censored. Newspaper houses were ransacked and closed down then. The president, it was widely reported, was the type who came to office drunk to stupor - a type who'd sign any document, that may sale Nigeria to local and foreign interests.

Sir, who am I, a small guy, when I saw governors being harassed, impeached or on self exile for just criticizing GEJ government.

Buhari pursues nobody, it is our our selfish interests that's making this country not to work.

Noo ... I'd prefer Buhari a million times to Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Jostoman: 6:47pm On May 06, 2021
peacekante:
I voted this administration twice Against the demonic and evil PDP that destroyed this country. I have lost faith in the government because of the Disastrous manna they have handled Security. It is no difference from the Disastrous PDP era. But the government still have little place in my heart because if how they have improved infrastructures accross the country with little resources compare to PDP.

Nevertheless, I will never vote anything pdp in my life. Neither will my family
your vote is a wasted vote for PDP so take your useless vote to that evil party called APC.
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Toosure70: 6:59pm On May 06, 2021
Yes now. A mad man in my office.
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by ygowon: 7:00pm On May 06, 2021
Mekaboy
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by peacekante: 7:04pm On May 06, 2021
Jostoman:
your vote is a wasted vote for PDP so take your useless vote to that evil party called APC.

I swear if they conduct election again, please will pdp win the election?

Again if they also conduct election, what will PDP use to campaign?

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Kingk47: 7:20pm On May 06, 2021
MalcoImX:

Tell me, in whose regime did Nairaland introduce this disclaimer: "Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland."

There's no type of abuse that's not heaped on Buhari, but as a democrat nobody is punished. Try that during Jonathan and your words, even here on Nairaland were censored. Newspaper houses were ransacked and closed down then. The president, it was widely reported, was the type who came to office drunk to stupor - a type who'd sign any document, that may sale Nigeria to local and foreign interests.

Sir, who am I, a small guy, when I saw governors being harassed, impeached or on self exile for just criticizing GEJ government.

Buhari pursues nobody, it is our our selfish interests that's making this country not to work.

Is this your only reason to support Buhari for 5 year plus as president without any tangible achievement..
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by MalcoImX: 7:27pm On May 06, 2021
Kingk47:

Is this your only reason to support Buhari for 5 year plus as president without any tangible achievement..
Have you ever supported him in the last 5 years to know whether there's any tangible achievement?

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by HitRun(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2021
MalcoImX:

Lol. This ur reason is so untrue that it is funny
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Olatunji1929: 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
Thats mean you never heard about nairaland apc zombies they don't care even if their family get kidnapped they will still be shouting sai barber
Re: Do We Still Have People That Support This Buhari Administration by Asgard73: 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
Except from Yoruba people

Nigerians have roundly rejected Apc

Party of evil for evil people Apc

(1) (Reply)

Today In History Chief Osita Osadebe And Nnamdi Azikiwe Died. / My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland / Who Killed Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.