Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present (2338 Views)

Mr Eazi Buys A Range Rover As A Christmas Gift / DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by Gift523: 8:44pm On May 06, 2021
Davido buys his daughter, Imade a Range Rover as birthday present

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p_GE68u41c
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Click here to subscribe to our channel

Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by Badabada(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by HellAnus: 8:52pm On May 06, 2021
Foolish boy Showing off a product of immorality. This generation has gone to the dogs. Quote me and become impotent, nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by hybrid11(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2021
The best gift you can give her is marry her mother

Show off freak

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by FarahAideed: 9:18pm On May 06, 2021
hybrid11:
The best gift you can give her is marry her mother

Show off freak

You go and marry her na
Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by Beckysexy(f): 9:35pm On May 06, 2021
Chai! see this small girl already a Range Rover owner cry Las Las e go better.

HellAnus:
Foolish boy Showing off a product of immorality. This generation has gone to the dogs. Quote me and become impotent, nonsense!!
Like, I don't understand some negative comments on this thread.
Haha.
Calm down na and how is gifting your child a car, a product of immorality?
Poverty and enviness must have eaten you so deep. undecided
SMH
Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by iluvdonjazzy: 10:22pm On May 06, 2021
After this show off now he will return the car back to the dealer.
Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by pozehnani(f): 11:08pm On May 06, 2021
He bought for her or the mother?
Can Imade drive that car? Let them be deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by LikeAking: 12:04am On May 07, 2021
Correct Popsi.

Some jonzing Papas will say - "I can never buy a car for my child"
Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by Nobody: 12:52am On May 07, 2021
Wow
Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by Khd95(m): 5:13am On May 07, 2021
Money is good, what ever happens don't end up without it, that's a terrible vanity in it own
Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by absingle(m): 5:16am On May 07, 2021
HellAnus:
may poverty kill you there
Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by femi4: 5:54am On May 07, 2021
Beckysexy:
Chai! see this small girl already a Range Rover owner cry Las Las e go better.

Like, I don't understand some negative comments on this thread.
Haha.
Calm down na and how is gifting your child a car, a product of immorality?
Poverty and enviness must have eaten you so deep. undecided
SMH
You're a baby mama material
Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by vanida6: 6:06am On May 07, 2021
who go show me dis kind love too nah cool

davido too like dis girl.
Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by Onyi22(f): 8:11am On May 07, 2021
Las las Davido go reach everybody
Re: Davido Buys His Daughter, Imade A Range Rover As Birthday Present by Hintona(f): 8:58am On May 07, 2021
HellAnus:

I think you're just being jealous, aren't children a gift from God?

Please let us hear word! She's his child

Do the circumstances surrounding her birth make her someone else's child?

(1) (Reply)

‘you Wey I Rescue After So Many Rapist Rape You’ – Halima Fires Back At Cossy / Mercy Chinwo Gigantic White Wedding Step Cake (Photos) / 'will Smith Caught Jada And Marc Anthony In Family Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.