Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) (6815 Views)

The Difference Between Zakaah On Wealth And Zakaatul L-fitri (photo) / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Crescent Has Been Sighted, Sultan To Make Announcement Shortly / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Sultan Orders Search For The New Crescent On Monday's Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by Sterope(f): 7:09am On May 08, 2021
I am waiting for yours then
maasoap:

I don't think this analysis and final amount is correct, it's way more than the cost and quantity if one is using rice
Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by Sterope(f): 7:12am On May 08, 2021
N12 000 is almost the cost of half a bag of rice. Unless you are saying half a bag of rice is anything close to 3kg.

maasoap:

I don't think this analysis and final amount is correct, it's way more than the cost and quantity if one is using rice
Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by adam4success(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2021
Abdulquadrimuha:
Masha'Allah! Nice and interesting topic.
Salam alaikum.plz bless me with anything.
Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by adam4success(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2021
chakula:
Good! Your write-up is quite clarifying. Thanks for it.
Salam alaikum plz bless me with anything.
Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by adam4success(m): 7:39am On May 08, 2021
egbaguy2:
Salam alaykum bros and sis....please what is the equivalent per person using derica tin..... I mean how many derica say of rice per person.
Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by Teslaraj121(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2021
Jazakumullahu khairan
Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by Bimpe29: 9:56am On May 08, 2021
Lukgaf:
Praise be to Allaah.

Zakaah (Zakaah on wealth) is one of the five pillars of Islam. It is different from the zakaah that must be paid at the end of Ramadaan (zakaat al-fitr also known as Sadaqatul-fitr).

Towards the end of Ramadan, you are to pay Zakaatul Fitri, do you know this? don't forget, you can only do that before Eid.

May Allah accept it from me and you and make it easy for us(Ameen).

Allahumo Aameen.
Happy Eid L'Fitri in advance!
Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by abbasajao(m): 11:16am On May 08, 2021
What is current Nisaab?
Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by mensos544: 11:59am On May 08, 2021
Azawajal. Jazakallahu Khair
Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Assalam alaykum brother, please what about me that's a student that depends on my parent for food and other things, is it compulsory for me to also give zakat al fitr??
No..But have the intention to do in the future..
Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by chakula: 8:12pm On May 10, 2021
adam4success:

May He the Exalted be please with you and makes a Paradise final abode for you and entire Muslims Ummah amen. Salam.
Re: The Difference Between Zakaatul L-fitri And Zakaah On Wealth (photo) by Emir01: 8:27pm On May 10, 2021
Let's try and reach out to people around us. Nothing is small and not until we have the whole thing. May Allah forgive us and accept our fasting. (Ameen).

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Lessons From The Just Concluded Ramadan. / What Happens In The Grave When You Are Dead According To Islam / Kindly Help: I Need Islamic Wedding Toasts For My Wedding Card!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.