Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level (28625 Views)

Hardship: Men Have Failed, Let’s Give Women A Chance – PDP / Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by PrinceOfLagos: 12:32pm On May 07, 2021
okwadatigbogal:

See this failure of a man! Ode lowo. All the years men have been in power, what do we have to show for it? Useless rant by a huge failure of a man! Rubbish. The western countries you run to, some of them even have female prime minsters, presidents and monarchs and you 'man' sit in your shit-hole country and type this nonsense! I don't blame you, I blame the female that opens her legs for a failure like you to Bleep!

Kitchen is where you should be .
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:34pm On May 07, 2021
Weathered:
grin grin grin grin you're obviously scrapping at the barel of your diss-drum grin

You're now sounding as a convulsing baby and repetitive as a brain damaged idiot.

When low quality females like you need validation from males like air. See as you're feeding off my mentions like a patient in comatose needs oxygen. Can't believe it's same ugly drab screaming "don't quote me".

Admit it, you need my attention, it's what you were made for; for males to notice you and banter with you and your heat rates go back to normal.

Now come gag on a dick to shut up and vkeep your wrinkled fingers on your oversized clits to keep you busy.

As you're utterly lacking in graces and refinement, never having any superior grandiose of a lady but exhibit all the marks of a hood courtesan and cum reservoir, I am forced to deal with you like a common kitchen roach.

You still have my spare time.
Actually you sound like those handicapped swines begging for crumbs in your gutter area you slowpoke you must be having epilepsy that is why you are convulsing because your brain has been severely damaged due to the birth defect you came to the world with.

See this low handicapped slowpoke that is masturbating on my mentions because he needs my attention to distract him from the pathetic unfortunate situation hwe finds himself.Sorry I won't do that because I don't roll with ugly creatures that are lab rats being studied to prevent future pandemics.

Who is the unfortunate woman that will gag the dick of a lab rat being used for psychoanalysis like yourself lol you belong in a swine and you should get a pig to gaggle that warts you call your dick..

You must have grown up in a brothel no wonder in the gutter swine you came from you have hood rats because you are one now I see why you were taken into a lab to be treated for CCD and XVID because you are a Roach with a lot of diseases.

1 Like

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Maxxim: 12:35pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol you are a local Street urchins suffering from mental psychosis that was abandoned as a child due to the curse you were born with.

Na your name dem dey first hear when mad people wan dance for the gutter wey you dey stay because mad people full the family when you for come.

From the words you use it is clear that you are from the gutters and grew up as a swine that is why you are as dirty as your words fit for a pig like you.

You are a low hygiene Male that could easily supply useless semen,gonorrhea and syphilis for any person who chooses to be infected you are a lab rat in the mental asylum because doctors at are studying your disease to use and prevent future pandemics.

The CCD&XVID is what you are suffering from that is why you are a lab rat and doctors are studying your case to prevent future abnormalities like yourself.

Lol who wants to play with a pig keep playing with yourself when I am available I will reply your comments now run along and go and take a pen a write down another gutter word that comes out from your deplorable brain and reply me with it
How does a woman who fails to keep intellectual discuss instead results into insult be able to manage a nation in chaos, you've failed to manage your emotions and that's what makes 99.9percent of the world females, smdh.

2 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:36pm On May 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Ur brain is outdated grin grin

If u be man u re a foolish man

If u be woman u re still a verified foolish woman

If i teleport u home now with remote control, satan go wan go report me to God.

How did u even get to my mention sef??

Ngwa, respect ursef ooh
You have an outdated brain that is why you ask questions about how I got to Michigan.
Actually you are the foolish unfortunate man

You are just saying rubbish what a clown you are get lost

1 Like

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:39pm On May 07, 2021
Maxxim:

How does a woman who fails to keep intellectual discuss instead results into insult be able to manage a nation in chaos, you've failed to manage your emotions and that's what makes 99.9percent of the world females, smdh.
How does a man who fails to keep intellectual discuss but instead uses sexism and misogynistic and results to insults when exposed for being a fool be able to manage a national in chaos you and your fellow men have failed to manage society because of your emotions that is why Nigeria is in a state of lawlessness all perpetrated by men.Men are more emotional if they weren't they won't be violence because violence stems from emotions hope you get that now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2021
Kennedyiheme:
and you talk about children bearing their mothers surname, surname her father gave her? Do you see how silly you are??
Lol you haven't seen female surnames like Sofia,Ana,Lucero and other females surnames given by women in Latin America lol you have a lot to learn these names were taken from women and the ones who answer their mothers names were given by women too you need to go and read the world has different cultures and you are very silly too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:43pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

When he can't reason anymore, he will call you a woman and emotional and tell you to go to the kitchen or talk about periods or try to sexualize the conversation.

The boys on this forum are predictably daft. One can only pity them when their male partners cheat on them with women.
Lol that is why I avoid gender wars on nairaland and stick to a particular thread I follow in this forum it has been long since I even argued about women on nairaland it is tiring

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by abidem4real: 12:44pm On May 07, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
The Future Is Female: Nigerian men have failed, let our mothers and sister's rule at local,state and federal level.

Nigerian men have introduced thuggery and bullion van bribery into politics. They have caused wars and insecurity through selfish actions across the nation.

Nigerian men have led the country since 1960 and turned the country to the poverty and corruption capital and the third most misgoverned nation in the world. It is time we gave our mothers and sisters the leadership role in the nation.

You are going to use your uncultured pussy to wreck more havoc to the already misgoverned nation
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:46pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol @the last line.

Your dealing with angry, bitter, jilted poor boys/men whose only salvation lies in trying to oppress women to feel better about themselves.

They are confused bachelors high on red pill books and misogyny. You will never see them drop a rational or logical post as they claim to.

Imagine when they begin to talk about periods as if that is something for women to be ashamed of. They're gradually falling apart.
I feel it is just on nairaland many of these people use their anonymity to be foolish because I have not met these people offline I have to thank God that I am not unfortunate to meet them.They use nairaland to express their deepest horrible desires of what women should be it is shameful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by DEMZEE(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2021
FEMINISM IS A SCAM AND A SHAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:52pm On May 07, 2021
cococandy:

They act like there needs to be a constitution stopping women from running for office. Their collective misogynistic wickedness is enough. With this attitude which they unfortunately share with many of the population, they can sensibly (if they have sense) deduce that women will be prevented even at the party level from getting endorsement to run as the party candidates.

Deliberately stupid people make me nauseous honestly
Like I have said I have never encountered these people offline I am fortunate to have not because when I come to nairaland I feel it is another world entirely I think some of them just use the anonymity of nairaland to express their deepest horrible desires because I have not encountered them doesn't mean they don't exist they do and I hope we raise the boys of the coming generation to do better because these boys were poorly raised and them full this forum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 07, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

We need them to get out of the chicken and run the nation, so we stop being the poverty and corruption capital of the world and the third most misgoverned nation.

So wealthy Nations like UAE and Qatar are run by women

LMFAO
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Like I have said I have never encountered these people offline I am fortunate to have not because when I come to nairaland I feel it is another world entirely I think some of them just use the anonymity of nairaland to express their deepest horrible desires because I have not encountered them doesn't mean they don't exist they do and I hope we raise the boys of the coming generation to do better because these boys were poorly raised and them full this forum

Come on get away and go and wash Amala pot in the kitchen

Nonsense
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:55pm On May 07, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Come on get away and go and wash Amala pot in the kitchen

Nonsense
See this clown wetin happen to your pstdapo monicker.
Stop mentioning me you are a clown and I don't read or reply you so don't bother me again because I won't read your mentions or reply you.

Get lost you Akure university drop out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by DEMZEE(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2021
Women reproduce
Men produce

Women are not built for leadership and cannot lead men

Men are success objects
Women are sexual objects

Men are logical beings
Women are emotional beings

Men lead
Women follow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 07, 2021
cococandy:

They act like there needs to be a constitution stopping women from running for office. Their collective misogynistic wickedness is enough. With this attitude which they unfortunately share with many of the population, they can sensibly (if they have sense) deduce that women will be prevented even at the party level from getting endorsement to run as the party candidates.

Deliberately stupid people make me nauseous honestly

I will be honest and tell you the truth unlike western men, we Patriachs want to control women and their bodies especially their reproductive rights

Ignorant Nigerians might not know these but enlightened young patriachs like us want to subject women to our authority and we are not ashamed of it
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Weathered: 1:00pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Actually you sound like those handicapped swines begging for crumbs in your gutter area you slowpoke you must be having epilepsy that is why you are convulsing because your brain has been severely damaged due to the birth defect you came to the world with.

See this low handicapped slowpoke that is masturbating on my mentions because he needs my attention to distract him from the pathetic unfortunate situation hwe finds himself.Sorry I won't do that because I don't roll with ugly creatures that are lab rats being studied to prevent future pandemics.

Who is the unfortunate woman that will gag the dick of a lab rat being used for psychoanalysis like yourself lol you belong in a swine and you should get a pig to gaggle that warts you call your dick..

You must have grown up in a brothel no wonder in the gutter swine you came from you have hood rats because you are one now I see why you were taken into a lab to be treated for CCD and XVID because you are a Roach with a lot of diseases.
Dearest Everlasting olosho, typing long words doesn't make you carry a punch. You don't have the class to bind words intelligently together.

Your inability to write clearly is an indication of your peerage and background. Substandard existence, Subzero education with a miserable angry life not even worth the breath that keeps you alive grin

You know your daddy would have deleted your life away if you were a text on his phone.

But it's not too late for mommy to execute late term abortion even though you're crowding 30.

If your life were a juice it wouldn't be worth the squeeze!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If you go through the posts from men on this thread, you will see why even if a woman contested and is the better candidate it will be given to another nation-destroying man.

There are all kinds of justification for bad leaders, just because they prefer a man is the leader. Toxic masculinity is a dangerous form of stupidity, going by the posts here. Nigerian men deserve their leaders oppressing them and harassing them.

Just go through the thread right up to your comment and tell the truth afterwards. You know what is stopping them.

angry
You are here again with your false oppression narrative

What's your problem
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by BRATISLAVA: 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I feel it is just on nairaland many of these people use their anonymity to be foolish because I have not met these people offline I have to thank God that I am not unfortunate to meet them.They use nairaland to express their deepest horrible desires of what women should be it is shameful

Some of them will go on to be women batterers, abusers and murderers.

If some of the boys here see the people they are attacking in reality, they will mellow down. But you can't blame them, it's poverty that has made them so bitter and hateful. Some are just angry gays who feel threatened by women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 07, 2021
What I will say to amazontop whatever her name is, is that women need men to get anything done. If men want you girls back to the kitchen or to make you people completely irrelevant, there is nothing women can do about it. It was western world that allowed women to grow wings and lol the men are eating the cake already. White men started this redpill. Women need men approval to do anything. Don't say you fought for it.

1 Like

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Some of them will go on to be women batterers, abusers and murderers.

If some of the boys here see the people they are attacking in reality, they will mellow down. But you can't blame them, it's poverty that has made them so bitter and hateful. Some are just angry gays who feel threatened by women.

Women don't think very estrogenious and emotional beings they need to controlled by Men

Civilization will collapse if we men don't control women, they must serve their Biological purpose of sex and child rearing
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by BRATISLAVA: 1:08pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol that is why I avoid gender wars on nairaland and stick to a particular thread I follow in this forum it has been long since I even argued about women on nairaland it is tiring

cheesy

My sister, leave them. If you do giveaways, like a female here does, even #500, they will activate new monikers and come begging for handouts. Most can't think objectively.

I had to refrain from abusing the bickering one, not because one doesn't have the right abuses to make him get depressed, but because it's not worth it. They must be so frustrated in life that they have resorted to abusing people they don't know. They need prayers more than anything else for such miserable lives they live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol @the last line.

Your dealing with angry, bitter, jilted poor boys/men whose only salvation lies in trying to oppress women to feel better about themselves.

They are confused bachelors high on red pill books and misogyny. You will never see them drop a rational or logical post as they claim to.

Imagine when they begin to talk about periods as if that is something for women to be ashamed of. They're gradually falling apart.

It's either Men shame women or women shame men to dominate the Culture

In Western Societies it's women
In Patriachal Societies it's men

Nairaland dudes keep up the good work
God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 07, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
do women have special powers ?
They appear to be more empathetic than men folk
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 07, 2021
I don't understand the purpose of this thread. When were Nigerian women banned from contesting elections or holding public offices?
Or you want them to be automatically made leaders without passing through normal processes?
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Starzo: 1:29pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You know why I don't waste my time with some of them it is because women are already taking charge even in Nigeria and the homes alot if them were raised by their mothers and I must confess they did a poor job because these imbeciles are entitled sexist as well not just misogynist.In Nigeria be it in corporations and every where you see women taking charge Law was once dominated by men but take a look now even in medicine,Nursing and social sciences once dominated by men are being overtaken by women only engineering still has a huge Male population but around the world through the help of women in STEM they are getting there.Let them keep deluding themselves in nairaland while the evolving reality is the opposite and women are breaking barriers especially our young girls of today while the boys are doing Yahoo,cultism and criminal activities.

Cc.Weathered
Though you made some valid and true points about more women getting more actively involved in various productive fields all over the world,I beg to differ with you on one or two.

Men are still leading by a wide margin in terms of technology all over the world and we all know the future is IT so women still need to up their game by a long mile in that area if they are actually going to control the future.

And the last one,when it comes to Nigeria (especially the present youths),the female are no better than the males.
For every one Yahoo boy, there's atleast five runz girls preying around to partake in squandering the stolen funds.

I'm all for better leadership irrespective of the gender,tribe or religion. But looking at the present crop of nigeria's present and aspiring politicians, male,female,old and young, the future looks very bleak.

I pray and hope it gets better. But it's not going to be by just flooding women in into positions of power by reason of the "men have failed let's try women" experiment. That's another recipe for collosal disaster.

We need good and competent leaders both male and female at each and every sector. And also Patriotic citizens with proper nation building mindsets.
Only then can we come out of this hole we've dug ourselves in.

2 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Akuruoulo(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Thrash, there are many woman leaders and their nations are prospering such as Sweden,Iceland,Denmark,Norway,Finland,Germany,New Zealand to name a few.

You talk about the Jezebel spirit, but fail to mention the spirit of Cain,Herod,Ahab and Judas in men.
OGA WHAT VALUE DID THEY ADD TO THOSE COUNTRIES ? THOSE COUNTRIES HAS BEEN OKAY BE4 THEY WERE ELECTD, AND SECONDLY MEN DO ALL WORKS FOR THEM INSTEAD OF THEIR FEMALES. THEY WOMEN DO EXACTLY NOTHING AS FAR AS THEY DOESN'T EQUAL MEN IN MOST RISK PART OF THE NATIONAL AFFAIR.
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by OlawaleBammie: 1:32pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You have an outdated brain that is why you ask questions about how I got to Michigan.
Actually you are the foolish unfortunate man

You are just saying rubbish what a clown you are get lost
Well, i am not unfortunate

U re the unfortunate here grin

1 Like

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Akuruoulo(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2021
For this hoes to mention future is female... They don't knw what they are going there to do. Very stupid things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Starzo: 1:34pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I'm indifferent about who runs any country, but there's no reason to shoot down competent people because of their gender.

There are a lot of women ready to prove themselves if they are allowed to when they follow the right channels. It is only if you have been close to a woman gunning for these things that you will understand some of these things. It's not about them feeling entitled. There's also no reason to make things harder for them than it is for men, all in a bid to make them "prove" themselves, outside of what their male counterparts would do.

It would be interesting if we could ask Natasha to tell everything that has happened to her, and the perception she receives in her opinion. It would always be welcome knowledge if she tells how she got there and how it is being there. It could spur more women into politics.

Natasha is young, as you say, and it would be nice to see where she gets to at the peak of her future in politics. Desmond Elliot would be another growth to observe.

And please, have mercy on Ezekwesili. Hope it's not because of her politicking of recent years? grin
DESMOND wetin??...come!, nor just make me vex this afternoon o
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by XXXXTENTACION: 1:41pm On May 07, 2021
trailblazar:

They appear to be more empathetic than men folk
the problem does'nt lie with the gender men are also emphatic. undecided Just because you don't cry does'nt mean that you are not feeling the pain.

1 Like

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:44pm On May 07, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Can you name one Nigerian male politician that is not corrupt at local,state or federal level? For every Etteh, Diezani,Sadiya Farouq,Stella Oduah,Remi Tinubu you have Dora Akunyili, Erumeh Otteh,Ngozi Iweala,Amina Mohammed.
all billionaires. Did they make the money from their legitimate salary? Are you this gullible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Hits Back At Femi Falana / Buhari’s Govt Disowns President’s Aide On Modu Sheriff Appointment / Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.