Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car (1147 Views)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? / Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car by micariice(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2021
I was 18 years old when I started to learn how to drive a car from driving school to the stage that I bought my first car and start driving it at the age of 19 years old and I want to ask the members what is the age that you learn driving a car before you become a professional driver
Re: What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car by heartleboy: 11:06pm On May 06, 2021
When ur leg reach brake
Re: What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car by Daveambition(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2021
This dude may even end up not having a valid D.L but they gon' come up online i brag bout senseless issue.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car by falcon01: 11:54pm On May 06, 2021
20, Honda UK my first Car I never knew how to drive I just got in And kept moving after 1 week I was stable after 1 month I was good after 5 Month I was an expert after 7 months I was pulling stunts till I spoilt everything related to the wheel 3 years later I got my license grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car by Alvin007: 6:24am On May 07, 2021
14years...mom got me a car a year later. Rocked that ride in uni..and later sold it in my finals. I miss those manual transmission days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car by SeaTrade(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2021
I think I was 12yrs old then,funny thing is no one thought me how to,
I use to monitor my dad closely do his thing then in his Toyota carina II,that was in 97/98 up till 2003 I'm sure.
Then took the bull by the horn one day around 2004 and drove my brother's Corolla xli when he travelled.
bleeped up initially but after some hours I finally got it right,so I took the car to see friends and we all had a good time until it was time to return the car home.
Anyways ,we got home safe but couldn't park well cos other cars were in the way,so we managed to put it in with the tail end still a bit outside so it obstructs the gate from closing properly,
So our idea was to tie the gate with rope and tell my brother that the car rolled on it's own and push the gate like that,A story he didn't buy and beat the hell out of me when he got back.Bastard bully that boy! angry
Well,stopped driving for a while,then when I turned 15 or 16 I think ,I started driving again,This time a Toyota dyna 100,this time my hand don strong small sotey I dey use am go pick my sister's kids from school,
My mistake was thinking 3 and 4 year olds can't tell a tale,
Well,when their mom(my sister) came back na so them tell am say na me dey drive truck come pick them up for school as a big baller weh I be ooo grin grin grin
I deny but for where,the whole neigbourhood just dey come tell my mama say well done,you train your son well ooo,e sabi drive like em papa sotey e dey take motor go pick his nephews from school shocked shocked
Well,them no beat me sha as my mama cover my stupid ass,
I finally lost the keys to that truck one day after one of my escapades (long story) and my bully big brother whol likes to make a mountain out of a mole hill decided to write the truck off just because I lost its keys ,something that can be reprinted easily.Alwats trying to make me look bad and stupid angry
Well,I think I continued again with a toyota vitz (automatic) that was just lying useless @ home and I became a pro from there and I think I was 17/18 then...
This was my journey to being a master at driving,I am the best behind the wheels ,to find a competition might be difficult honestly. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car by Labadi69: 2:07pm On May 11, 2021
SeaTrade:
I think I was 12yrs old then,funny thing is no one thought me how to,
I use to monitor my dad closely do his thing then in his Toyota carina II,that was in 97/98 up till 2003 I'm sure.
Then took the bull by the horn one day around 2004 and drove my brother's Corolla xli when he travelled.
bleeped up initially but after some hours I finally got it right,so I took the car to see friends and we all had a good time until it was time to return the car home.
Anyways ,we got home safe but couldn't park well cos other cars were in the way,so we managed to put it in with the tail end still a bit outside so it obstructs the gate from closing properly,
So our idea was to tie the gate with rope and tell my brother that the car rolled on it's own and push the gate like that,A story he didn't buy and beat the hell out of me when he got back.Bastard bully that boy! angry
Well,stopped driving for a while,then when I turned 15 or 16 I think ,I started driving again,This time a Toyota dyna 100,this time my hand don strong small sotey I dey use am go pick my sister's kids from school,
My mistake was thinking 3 and 4 year olds can't tell a tale,
Well,when their mom(my sister) came back na so them tell am say na me dey drive truck come pick them up for school as a big baller weh I be ooo grin grin grin
I deny but for where,the whole neigbourhood just dey come tell my mama say well done,you train your son well ooo,e sabi drive like em papa sotey e dey take motor go pick his nephews from school shocked shocked
Well,them no beat me sha as my mama cover my stupid ass,
I finally lost the keys to that truck one day after one of my escapades (long story) and my bully big brother whol likes to make a mountain out of a mole hill decided to write the truck off just because I lost its keys ,something that can be reprinted easily.Alwats trying to make me look bad and stupid angry
Well,I think I continued again with a toyota vitz (automatic) that was just lying useless @ home and I became a pro from there and I think I was 17/18 then...
This was my journey to being a master at driving,I am the best behind the wheels ,to find a competition might be difficult honestly. cool

True confession don dey come out small small. You were a fvcking teenager in the 90s. Bro that’s over 30 years ago. And you dey claim early 20s for Nairaland. Short 45 year old bald man like you. No wonder your complexion don condemn finish. Decades of alcohol and ciga don destroy your skin and liver. You better change your ways immediately angry

Pocohantas see the short old man wey dey chase you up and down cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car by DyingFetus: 4:48am On Dec 29, 2023
I never drive, wherever I go, I go by foot
Re: What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car by Germanhunter(m): 4:20am On Dec 30, 2023
31..glad i learnt with mine
Re: What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car by Elxandre(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
28. I attended a driving school.
Most Nigerians don't even know what driving signs mean, nor safe distance etc. They just plough the road anyhow and out everyone in danger. No thanks to the corrupt officials who do not scrutinize before issuing license.
Re: What Is The Age That You Learn To Drive A Car by spencekat(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Is The Mitsubishi Pajero 2007 Great As A First Car. / Toyota Tokunbo Versus Brand Nw Kia / Causes Of Car Engine Over Heating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.