Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Who Can Verify This Job Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Can Verify This Job Interview. (9861 Views)

Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L / Verify This Appointment Letter / Help Me Verify This Before I Will Travel Down To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by AuroraB(f): 5:21pm On May 09, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

If you didn't apply, you have no business with them

As the person above said, it has no company name

But if you want to go, go with your writing materials
Oh my goodness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Disciplinarian: 5:21pm On May 09, 2021
Oga ANYTHING that has to do with that address is either GNLD, NEO LIFE or ETC FOR ALL GLOBALS. Ignore them violently.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by damiloladuke: 5:21pm On May 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by SmartyPants(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2021
free2ryhme:

Too many red flags:

No company name.

Text look like something hurriedly typed.

Text sounds not convincing

Unprofessionally worded.

Company doing too many things at the same time. What is business and consulting firm.

Consulting and Business Development was what they wrote. These fields are intertwined.
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by UDUJ(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2021
kedaj:
Help verify..

They are kidnappers or Ritualists. Beware. I did a search for you on twitter and received this warning attached below

1 Like

Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by shinehappily: 5:25pm On May 09, 2021
Please be careful
kedaj:
Help verify..
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by brightalo1010: 5:26pm On May 09, 2021
kedaj:
Help verify..

You that is asking this can't you be smart small to see that the message did not put any company's name? Ask yourself if a real company can do such. My verdict... Fake fake fake
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2021
kedaj:
Help verify..
what are you verifying again, that's road to Obituary
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by free2ryhme: 5:27pm On May 09, 2021
SmartyPants:

Consulting and Business Development was what they wrote. These fields are intertwined.

Will any serious business firm use consulting and business in the same name?

Look at all the successful businesses in Nigeria how many have these two words in one name undecided
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by simplyOJ(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2021
It beats me why a responsible authority like the police will not check out on leads like this to confirm authenticity & if dubious, then effect arrest.

So many similar addresses calling on applicants are slashed all over the internet; but no, they have be reactive always when the evil deeds have been carried out.
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by NwaliE01: 5:29pm On May 09, 2021
Fake job interview.
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 09, 2021
MikeMicheal:
YES, it is 100% real.
Please hold your ATMCARD and lots of cash.
They may ask you to pay for something, please pay without hesitation and believe everything you are told.
Also, before leaving, dont tell your family the venue to prevent familiar spirits from bringing you bad luck.

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.
You are one of the GNLD people.
Although it is real but why giving job seekers more hassle that they bargained for
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Lekq2: 5:31pm On May 09, 2021
I cant
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by seyz91(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2021
free2ryhme:

you said it all
Too many red flags:

No company name.

Text look like something hurriedly typed.

Text sounds not convincing

Unprofessionally worded.

Company doing too many things at the same time. What is business and consulting firm.

Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by SmartyPants(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2021
free2ryhme:

Will any serious business firm use consulting and business in the same name?

Look at all the successful businesses in Nigeria how many have these two words in one name undecided

Business Development not Business. Business Development is a distinct field of its own. There's nothing wrong with using both consulting and business development in the same name as they are different fields in the same industry.
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by hardbody: 5:40pm On May 09, 2021
Trailblazer1:
GNLD is a scam company.

Why are their operators always using deceit to recruit members?

Shouldn't the police or DSS be concerned about the frequent complains of job seekers?

90% of job seekers have been hoodwinked by your by this fraud.

With the recent outcry against this fraud, they're still not relenting

They are busy ratting out Igbos.

On a serious note though, i do not know where they get people's details from. I received something similar to this sometime back. I decided to attend, but i was prepared to intimidate them. So I took along my SUV and had my driver, and i also got the protocol team of my company to give me a hillux truck with mopols (by virtue of my function i am entitled to these security details by the way). When we got there and i asked for the MD with the two gun totting policemen flanking me, the receptionist denied the office, she said she was visiting but had to sit on that chair to wait for her friend who was the real staff but went to toilet. I walked through the first, second and third floor of the building and when i got to the 4th floor i saw a group of people being briefed. I asked the man speaking to them, "is this XYZ Consultants", the office is at ebute metta but i have since forgotten their name, the guy said NO in low tones, I asked to see the MD, he said they had no MD, I asked again, this time with a raised voice, is this XYZ Consultants, he said No. The guys being briefed started looking and mumbling. I turned and walked downstairs. By the time i got to my vehicle there was so much noise behind me, people were leaving, i later gathered that the guy briefing them got rough handled by some of the guys that stayed back. I think this was at Ebutte Metta west, around Jebba street or something of that sort. So let's all be careful. Things may be tough, but life has got no duplicate, please.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Kakamorufu(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2021
Na fake o, run cool
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Calorie: 5:42pm On May 09, 2021
By the grace of God, I own my own business. But funny enough I have received such message about two times. I don't need anyone to tell me that it was a scam since I never applied for any job in the past 10 years
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2021
Ezedon:
Scammers every where, this is a new means to dupe you of your hard earned money

Or source for human spare parts.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by moneyissweet(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2021
Fake, please don't go. They will slaughter you for money ritual.

kedaj:
Help verify..
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by afamaustin(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2021
If u most go at least go with extra two people and let it be in a well known place
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by free2ryhme: 6:12pm On May 09, 2021
SmartyPants:

Business Development not Business. Business Development is a distinct field of its own. There's nothing wrong with using both consulting and business development in the same name as they are different fields in the same industry.
Oga rest.
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 09, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

no need to try, better save your head from the uduak Frank akpans' before it's too late. Don't let your head be cut off because of 30k job
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Nickymezor(f): 6:21pm On May 09, 2021
Scammers on the beat.
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by FishFisher: 6:25pm On May 09, 2021
kedaj:
Help verify..
Na GNLD/Neolife people
I av attended there rubbish motivational speech class

Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by DICKstractor: 6:25pm On May 09, 2021
AuroraB:
Oh my goodness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided
Writing materials will come in handy

I don't want to remember the stress those people put me through as a fresh O'level graduate who was working for a job so as to save up a little before advancing
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2021
Anywhere you hear BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, just know that you are either going to sell drugs for one of those GNLD companies or those people that will tell you to bring 2 people who will bring 3 people and so on

Beware o!
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2021
Bro! Just take it that you are going for a motivational talk class..
Carry your Biro sha
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Flexben(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2021
kedaj:
Help verify..

Don't go its a scam..... You will be asked to pay training
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by fucktardgirl2(f): 6:56pm On May 09, 2021
Me: Lemme not talk but I will say it's GNLD.
GNLD: But you said you will not talk.
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Mrlouis: 7:00pm On May 09, 2021
JUST MAKE SURE YOU GO WITH ENOUGH MONEY, SNACKS AND WRITING MATERIALS.
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by naijaman2225(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

ALSO GO WITH A FRIEND AND AN AK-47, IF YOU HAVE ONE.
IN CASE ANYONE IS WONDERING WHY I SAID THAT, NA NAIJA NA WE DEY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Globacom Customer Service Recruitment 2018 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / This Is Dangote Refinery...look How We Working Nah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.