Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Biafra A Nation Of Women. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra A Nation Of Women. (2068 Views)

Buhari: Nigeria, A Nation Of Huge Gas Resources, Little Oil / Biafra: One Simple Step To Take To Make Biafra A Reality - Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: A Yoruba Muslim Response To Bbc Hardtalk On Why Igbo's Are Angry With Ni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2021
They will say i have come again. grin grin

But i want igbos to take this very serious.

The Nigerian army is made up of people from all tribes. Representatives of each tribe are killed in the army by terrorists in the north.

Then igbos who are also in the police and army are killed by kany and his gang of criminals in the east.

Then igbos in kanu's criminal gang are also killed by the police and army.

While the average northerner has 3 wives and up to 11 children, its not the same for the igbos.

Now lets do the maths.

Igbos are killed in the army
Igbos are killed by UGM
Igbo UGM are killed by the police and army
Then add this to the number of igbos in various prisons in asia.

By the time Kanu's Biafra comes, it might be a nation of only women.

Look at how the igbo male population is going down by the day because of kanu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2021
Its time igbo women protest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Factshunter: 2:43pm On May 07, 2021
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2021
Our numbers reduce in the army and police. Our number reduce politically, our numbers reduce in productivity. All because one man wants to sustain igbo donations for his business?

Chineke mere anyi ebere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2021
imhotep:

Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo

You will soon be banned and the population of igbos on Nairaland will also reduce. grin grin grin

Na ezuzuyari. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by adadike(f): 2:58pm On May 07, 2021
You no lie Meka boy. Nnamdi kamu should stop killing our future husbands
Is he not living happily with his wife in obodo oyibo? he should leave our future husbands alone so we can live happily together in the nearest future

3 Likes

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by funkekemi(f): 3:13pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:
They will say i have come again. grin grin

But i want igbos to take this very serious.

The Nigerian army is made up of people from all tribes. Representatives of each tribe are killed in the army by terrorists in the north.

Then igbos who are also in the police and army are killed by kany and his gang of criminals in the east.

Then igbos in kanu's criminal gang are also killed by the police and army.

While the average northerner has 3 wives and up to 11 children, its not the same for the igbos.

Now lets do the maths.

Igbos are killed in the army
Igbos are killed by UGM
Igbo UGM are killed by the police and army
Then add this to the number of igbos in various prisons in asia.

By the time Kanu's Biafra comes, it might be a nation of only women.

Look at how the igbo male population is going down by the day because of kanu.
are you igbo?

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by funkekemi(f): 3:14pm On May 07, 2021
adadike:
You no lie Meka boy. Nnamdi kamu should stop killing our future husbands
Is he not living happily with his wife in obodo oyibo? he should leave our future husbands alone so we can live happily together in the nearest future
how's is the new found business going ? Hope you were briefed on the next attack on ipob
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2021
funkekemi:
are you igbo?

Sure. Why?

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by helinues: 3:16pm On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

You are evil, people like you are the problem about blacks, why the hatred for the igbos..
You only come in a comment to report someone, just because he is showing his love for his tribe, what about the poster reposting a news that has already been post.. why can't you leave the admin to block him by their self..
Most of you tackling igbos are not even living good in this country but you will leave your matter and carry Igbo matter on your head....
Before you quote me don't forget UGM are still unknown, anyone can be UGM even those in the military...
Clean your heart from hatred to the igbos or belt Igbo matter will give you heart attack..

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

You are evil, people like you are the problem about blacks, why the hatred for the igbos..
You only come in a comment to report someone, just because he is showing his love for his tribe, what about the poster reposting a news that has already been post.. why can't you leave the admin to block him by their self..
Most of you tackling igbos are not even living good in this country but you will leave your matter and carry Igbo matter on your head....
Before you quote me don't forget UGM are still unknown, anyone can be UGM even those in the military...
Clean your heart from hatred to the igbos or belt me Igbo matter will give you heart attack..
May you walk and never stumble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 07, 2021
helinues:

Stop decieving yourself, you think I don't know you, I'm still a popular nairalander just that I'm using this account to comment. You reported me in my other account and you think I don't know...
If Igbo person comment something to defend his or her tribe you will report the person for the admins to ban...
Tribalism in Nigeria begins in nairaland..
All the admins on nairaland really hate the igbos, but who cares igbos will still shock you people, is just a matter of time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

Clean your heart from hatred to the igbos or belt me Igbo matter will give you heart attack..

The person you are attacking has not sent any igbo youth to their early grave. Kanu is the evil one doing so daily for financial gains.

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2021
mpama kitikpa gbagbuo GI there anuohia......signing out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by funkekemi(f): 3:30pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Sure. Why?
you don't want Biafra ?
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

The person you are attacking has not sent any igbo youth to their early grave. Kanu is the evil one doing so daily for financial gains.

Lets face reality, when Ipob was peacefully protesting, the government tag them as terrorist and killed thousands of igbos..

Beside UGM are still unknown, anyone can be unknown.. how are you sure Nnamdi Kanu is behind UGM, even the UGM killed in orlu can be an innocent people. This is Nigeria anything is possible...

What about gummi the leader of bandit, what about shakau the leader of Bokoharams. What have the government done to them, they are happy and proud to be a leader of terrorist group..

But Nnamdi Kanu have not claimed that He is responsible for UGM, even the imo state government is confused, today he will say it is rochas tommorow he will say it is ipob..

All I'm saying is that the dead will avange for the living, just sit down and watch...
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2021
funkekemi:
you don't want Biafra ?

You mean this business kanu is doing? Is that what you call biafra?
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2021
Kings999:

Lets face reality, when Ipob was peacefully protesting, the government tag them as terrorist and killed thousands of igbos..

Beside UGM are still unknown, anyone can be unknown.. how are you sure Nnamdi Kanu is behind UGM, even the UGM killed in orlu can be an innocent people. This is Nigeria anything is possible...

They are known go and see the video of them stealing cars. If the succeeded in killing the police you will celebrate them. Now they are slaughtered and you claim they are unknown. Keep deceiving yourselves, while kanu is cashing out?

Kanu is not behind them, i am the one behind them. Why are stations not set ablaze in SW?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

They are known go and see the video of them stealing cars. If the succeeded in killing the police you will celebrate them. Now they are slaughtered and you claim they are unknown. Keep deceiving yourselves, while kanu is cashing out?

Yes igbos are happy with the unknown gun men but Fulani are not happy of Bokoharams... but they will go in the back to support Bokoharams..

I'm not here to talk much with you, your own state is facing there own problem, go and fight your problems and leave Igbo matters alone..

No one is happy to be in this nonsense country rulled by terrorist in the government...

The hate for the igbos in Nigeria will make them to keep fighting for Biafra, if you want to kill the Ipob you have to kill all the igbos...

Even if the government conquered Ipob today, if the government didn't do the right thing next generations will fight for Biafra...

The living will come back to avange for the dead, sit down and watch....

The unknown gun men the government are fighting have guns like the military...

He that killed with a gun will surely die of a gun....
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by adadike(f): 3:55pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:
Our numbers reduce in the army and police. Our number reduce politically, our numbers reduce in productivity. All because one man wants to sustain igbo donations for his business?

Chineke mere anyi ebere.
Amen my dear. Some of the unknown gunmen came to Adazi in Anambra yesterday night but were ambushed by the police, three Hilux vehicle were recovered, the police opened fire on their vehicle and it burst into flames, many were killed but one was caught alive
Nnamdi kanu, stop sending my brothers to their death for Christ sake
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by funkekemi(f): 3:57pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

You mean this business kanu is doing? Is that what you call biafra?
I asked you a question , do you want Biafra or Nigeria
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by funkekemi(f): 4:01pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Kanu is not behind them, i am the one behind them. Why are stations not set ablaze in SW?
can attest to this in a law court if asked to do so ? Do you have facts to back up this allegation
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by mekaboy(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2021
funkekemi:
can attest to this in a law court if asked to do so ? Do you have facts to back up this allegation

Yes. And kanu needs to be present for interrogation. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by funkekemi(f): 4:22pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Yes. And kanu needs to be present for interrogation. grin grin
you are not igbo , you and ojiofor
Re: Biafra A Nation Of Women. by OBALOLA55(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

You will soon be banned and the population of igbos on Nairaland will also reduce. grin grin grin

Na ezuzuyari. grin grin
LALASTICLALA RULE 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: See How The Wife of Aguyi Ironsi Celebrated Her 96th Birthday / People Who Destroyed Whole Nation Have No Right To Teach Us Democracy. Putin / Tinubu Is A Simp - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.