Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Who Wins In Imo State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wins In Imo State? (3851 Views)

Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council / Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi / Presidential Result In Oyo: APC Wins In 19 LGs - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wins In Imo State? by naijacann: 1:35am On Apr 26, 2011
Imo State Governorship Battle: Make your Final Prediction- WHO WINS? Ohakim(PDP), Rochas (APGA) or Ararume (ACN). Who wins the battle of Igbo Heartland?
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:37am On Apr 26, 2011
everyone knows Ohakim will only win by rigging! just 4 years WASTED! i think if the election is free and fair (lol) then Rochas will win by a landslide.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Odunnu: 1:40am On Apr 26, 2011
Even with the effing incumbency, I forsee Rochas making history by winning and leading Imo State.
If I had my way, i'd go and vote him in
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 1:53am On Apr 26, 2011
rochas that guy open up a free schools all over Nigeria am impress with him his students eat good food sometimes he visit them and eat with them.that man will never suffer him and his generation is sorted for life.GOD will always bless them for the good work rochas have done over 10.000 children goes to his private schools and universities what a great man those kids will always look out for rochas and his families for ever.some of those poor children will turn up to be president one day which means he will chop for the rest of his life good man cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by naijacann: 2:08am On Apr 26, 2011
May be Rochas, we'll see
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by nduchucks: 3:13am On Apr 26, 2011
My money is on Ohakim.

Here is a young man who has made it to the top in quite a short time. Despite his shortcomings, he has a lot of potentials to become a true Ndigbo leader. He is maturing nicely and his second term will make him become a force to be reckoned with.

In Okiwe communities, I can attest to some of his acievements:

[list]
[li]He has touched all sectors of development in the area. He has engaged 5 different road contractors to address the problems of Okigwe urban roads namely, Okpara road, Ndi-Akwueke road, Umuka-Umuokpara road, Umuzegem road, Ope, Eleazu, Ike-Aba road to name just a few[/li]
[li]He built digital health centres in Ogii and Ezinachi wards of Okigwe LGA, with new air-conditioned ambulances attached to them[/li]
[li]Okigwe general hospital has been renovated and equipped with modern hospital eqipment.[/li]
[li]’Ohakim has renovated so many dilapidated infrastructuire in Okigwe [/li]
[li]e.t.c e.t.c. [/li]
[/list]

There are many more achievements to list. Give this young man a second chance, he deserves it. The pool from which to select future Igbo leaders is not rich at all, the contents of this pool include both political harlots and political dan daudus.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by nduchucks: 3:22am On Apr 26, 2011
Madam Umblerra working for Okahim, speaking Igbo with "class".

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwkdm8OGQoU[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwkdm8OGQoU
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Nadanbata: 6:09am On Apr 26, 2011
PDP = RIG RIG RIG = STEAL STEAL STEAL = GEJ + Elites.

Simple as that.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by alexleo(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2011
ohakim will win. Rochas has many factors millitating against him. Ararume is not in the calculation. Ohakim is not even qualified in my own assessment but thats nigeria for u.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Anoruo(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2011
no doubt Ohakim will win tru rigging, but after that he will b taken to court and he will lose there, i hate that ass hole wit passion, i want him, let ,me teach him a good lesson all by myself, his a traitor, a back stabber, a deciver, imo youths, pls we hav to wise up, remember last week he said its imo youths day only for us to get to the so called venu and found out that it has been postponded indefinatly, he even went far as beatin upo a prist, A Man Of God, Ndi Imo can u now see we hav a Scammer as our Gov?, Rochas is the man, let vote for justic, equity, transperency and good governance, Lets vote APGA, lets Vote Rochas, APGA!!!!!!
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by obailala(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Madam Umblerra working for Okahim, speaking Igbo with "class".

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwkdm8OGQoU[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwkdm8OGQoU

This woman is just a die hard fan of UMBLERRA - UMBYERRA - UMBULLERA
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by houvest: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2011
When a fulani man that hates Ndigbo so much starts advising Ndimo what is best for them, you do not need any divine guidance to tell you what is up and who really is the enemy of Ndimo and agent of the fulanis that must be voted out at all costs When did NduChuks start looking out for and wanting what is best for Ndigbo? A word is enough for the wise.

ndu_chucks:

My money is on Ohakim.

Here is a young man who has made it to the top in quite a short time. Despite his shortcomings, he has a lot of potentials to become a true Ndigbo leader. He is maturing nicely and his second term will make him become a force to be reckoned with.

In Okiwe communities, I can attest to some of his acievements:

[list]
[li]He has touched all sectors of development in the area. He has engaged 5 different road contractors to address the problems of Okigwe urban roads namely, Okpara road, Ndi-Akwueke road, Umuka-Umuokpara road, Umuzegem road, Ope, Eleazu, Ike-Aba road to name just a few[/li]
[li]He built digital health centres in Ogii and Ezinachi wards of Okigwe LGA, with new air-conditioned ambulances attached to them[/li]
[li]Okigwe general hospital has been renovated and equipped with modern hospital eqipment.[/li]
[li]’Ohakim has renovated so many dilapidated infrastructuire in Okigwe [/li]
[li]e.t.c e.t.c. [/li]
[/list]

There are many more achievements to list. Give this young man a second chance, he deserves it. The pool from which to select future Igbo leaders is not rich at all, the contents of this pool include both political harlots and political dan daudus.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by otokx(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
Let us see what becomes of the PDP rigging machine.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2011
Imo State is a PDP stronghold.

Free and fair election or not, PDP will win.

Ohakim is the most maligned Governor in Nigerian media. His media reputation is inconsistent with his records.

I am satisfied with his records so far, those who potray Ohakim as the worst thing to happen to Imo State should compare his 4years in office to Udenwa's 8years lets see which is better.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2011
YES IMO people should vote APGA for a real change to come to imo state wink wink wink wink wink  ohakim is a criminal a 419 a kidnapper a cultist a murderer a thief if i have chance i will take his beautiful wife tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue i dey vex
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by gidson12(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
if its free and fare rochas will win clean, bur okahim would not fold his hand and just watch,
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2011
@ak47mann
who is his wife? do you have a picture of her?
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by otokx(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2011
What is good for the goose is good for the gander? Ohakim carry go with Jonathan.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
THE AMAKA:

@ak47mann
who is his wife? do you have a picture of her?
check the video from ndu-chuks you will see madam Jonathan lifting her hand up cool cool cool towards the end kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by nduchucks: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
houvest:

When a fulani man that hates Ndigbo so much starts advising Ndimo what is best for them, you do not need any divine guidance to tell you what is up and who really is the enemy of Ndimo and agent of the fulanis that must be voted out at all costs When did NduChuks start looking out for and wanting what is best for Ndigbo? A word is enough for the wise.

Don't allow your bigotry to consume you. I am a Nigerian and I have a vested interest in all parts of Nigeria. My position remains as stated and if you think my position is unfounded, please read the post of mikeansy above. He is a person who is brighter than you and he is no bigot like you. mechionu gi. olodo
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Abagworo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
mikeansy:

Imo State is a PDP stronghold.

Free and fair election or not, PDP will win.

Ohakim is the most maligned Governor in Nigerian media. His media reputation is inconsistent with his records.

I am satisfied with his records so far, those who potray Ohakim as the worst thing to happen to Imo State should compare his 4years in office to Udenwa's 8years lets see which is better.

Na wa o!Wonders shall never seize happening.Are you from Imo?
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2011
Yes I am from Imo.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2011
mikeansy:

Yes I am from Imo.
you dey chop from ohakim and co? angry angry angry angry criminals thieves murderers kidnappers angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
ak47mann:

you dey chop from ohakim and co? angry angry angry angry criminals thieves murderers kidnappers angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I keep saying this, whatever political opinion you hold will be in the interest of somebody and against the interest of another. So if your working assumption is that people can only form opinions when they have been paid to do so, then you are inadvertently admitting that the alternative view you hold has been paid for by alternative interests.

If that is what you want to say then kindly say so in plain English. Have you been paid by Rochas or Ararume?
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2011
Rochas is a good man who have good plan for imo people and am telling you stop supporting a criminal a murderer a kidnapper a cultist never receive anything from rochas but before he even join governors election i always pray he get into political office to bring change to imo people and umu igbo as a whole,I belong to APGA party we need change in nigeria cool cool cool coolbetter go and pay ohakim agents his blood money back to him cus people he killed, their blood will follow you be warn angry angry angry angry ROCHAS IS A BLESS MAN FROM GOD free education to poor student all over Nigeria? are you okay? blood money blood money watch out undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
This is the kind of half baked arguments that led Nigeria into trouble with the monster called Buhari. How did you know who is a good man and who is not?

Look you are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts!!!!

You can not call a man that has never been convicted by any court of law or that is not even standing trial for any crime all these names.

Any fool can make these claims but what distinguishes a sophistacated person and a half baked rumour mongerer is how much they are willing to allow themselves to be used as a vehicle for rumour mongering.

Tell us about Rochas's policies and how he will succeed where the current Government has failed. But if it is who is a good man and who is not not, please spare me that noise!!! because there is no way to know who is a good man and who is not. We are all assumed innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
mikeansy:

This is the kind of half baked arguments that led Nigeria into trouble with the monster called Buhari. How did you know who is a good man and who is not?

Look you are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts!!!!

You can not call a man that has never been convicted by any court of law or that is not even standing trial for any crime all these names.

Any fool can make these claims but what distinguishes a sophistacated person and a half baked rumour mongerer is how much they are willing to allow themselves to be used as a vehicle for rumour mongering.

Tell us about Rochas's policies and how he will succeed where the current Government has failed. But if it is who is a good man and who is not not, please spare me that noise!!! because there is no way to know who is a good man and who is not. We are all assumed innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.
i don't need pope to come here and tell me that imo state need rochas for their own good as i said b4 leave blood money alone cus it will lead you to hell plus course to add on it undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2011
ak47mann:

i don't need pope to come here and tell me that imo state need rochas for their own good as i said b4 leave blood money alone cus it will lead you to hell plus course to add on it undecided undecided undecided undecided

So anbody who does not hold you point of view must be recieving blood money abi?

Ignorance is a disease.

Get ready to be broken hearted tomorrow because the Imo State people are too civilised for that kind of politics.
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
uuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp APGA UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP APGA COME 2MORO WE WILL TAKE OVER IMO STATE GOD BLESS APGA PARTY WE WILL TAKE OVER IMO STATE AND TAKE IMO STATE BY GOD S GRACE APGA WILL TURN IMO STATE TO A MINI DUBAI VOTE APGA VOTE FOR CHANGE SAY NO TO BLOOD MONEY FROM OHAKIN AND HIS AGENTS DEVIL IS A LAIR undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2011
Turning Anambra to Lagos will be a good start.

The last time I checked an APGA Government is in Awka!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by ak47mann(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
mikeansy:

Turning Anambra to Lagos will be a good start.

The last time I checked an APGA Government is in Awka!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
APGA PARTY WE ARE TOO MUCH cool cool cool SOON ANAMBRA SEA PORT WILL OPEN SOON WE WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST STATE IN SOUTH EAST. DON'T FORGET WE HAVE NO MORE HUT HOUSES IN ANAMBRA STATE WE ARE MOVING FORWARD MY BROTHER DEVELOPMENT WE ARE ON POINT. YOU BETTER JOIN THE MOVING TRAIN cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Wins In Imo State? by onyengbu: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
Mike, APGA is definitely bad for anambra but im sure it will be better for imo.

I wish u APGA !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri (beaf) – A Tale Of Lies And Desperation / The MINT Countries: Nigeria Amongst The Next Economic Giants? / Aba Celebrates Biafra Heroes Day In Grand Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.