Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student (28732 Views)

Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche / FUTO Students: Croatian Police Threatened To Kill Us, Stole Our N128,000 / ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by Kingspin(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
And Esn who have these animals at the top of their objectives are being distracted left right centre by same people who have failed to provide security in the first place.
That is the distraction Buhari army try to do.
Hunt ESN hideouts , ignore bandits and kidnappers hideouts in the North.
Provide all soft ground for these terrorists to operate without resistance.

Unfortunately, many don't get the gist.
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by Blackdisciple(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2021
Useless People ...
They will command the Cows to do so.
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by Mightyhaiz: 9:09am On May 08, 2021
LoveThemChubby:

Be there deceiving yourself. How many herdsmen have ESN neutralized? Yet they've been targetting security agents from the onset
lots of them before Nigerian security began distracting them and drawing unnecessary fire to themselves.. make ur research
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by PoloG: 9:11am On May 08, 2021
Inyamiris grin grin
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by ablejesus26(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
The chic says that it's whoever that incubated and hatched it that it will follow and call mama.. where were our govs, senators reps etc when herdsmen were killing and raping us?

Even yorobba that helped this calamity to come on board and who have meaningful stake in this govt even came up with a security outfit to challenge these vermin that they aided and abetted,but our region that has all reason to agitate and resist fully these state sponsored terrorists were all busy stuffing their pot bellies and binging on ogogoro

My guy,even u go get soft spot for demon when show u concern at ur most vulnerable state. I blame our governors for all these

Hmm I can't disagree with you, our leaders have really been simpish in handling issues.

Well I don't have problems with the Esn battling the demonic heardmen killers.
My only fear is the confrontations they are bound to get with the army, and in most cases the innocent gets caught up in the midst of their unfriendly engagement.

I only wish the Ohaneze and Se can create awareness and demand for amnesty for Esn, so they can be licensed, rehabilitated and induced to operate without having a constant strife with the Army.
Even if I don't like the models and operations of Mnk and his ipob, truth is the Esn can be a very helpful tool in battling insecurity in Igboland.
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by Josywhyte: 9:22am On May 08, 2021
ESN what have u done about this? What about ebubeagu? U guys are busy killing yourselves instead of fighting your common enemy,bandits.
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by Akharmony: 9:33am On May 08, 2021
General badluck still les concerned.
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by Akharmony: 9:33am On May 08, 2021
General badluck is still less concerned.
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by franudi: 9:39am On May 08, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Big liars. This thread is to shift attention to Fulani herdsmen.

The kidnapped ABSU students lied.

There abductors are there igbo brothers but now they are lying and saying it Fulani herdsmen.

The truth here is that we the patriotic Nigerians know this is a fat lie.

Drop a video to back up your claim.

For the past one month, the isikwuato Road where they were abducted has been a red spot for the unknown Gunmen and other Igbos terrorist.

Lots of people were kidnapped there. Those from the area can atestate for my claims.

Thunder fire Igbos and ESN for using this thread to seek for sympathy.
Thunder is at the back of your house already.
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by Shalommy(f): 9:41am On May 08, 2021
Rich4god:
And we have the military battling the ESN/UGM as if Nigeria survival depends on it.

The action of the military in South East will even make innocent citizens to start siding with UGM. Cos they left the real threat and start facing those of wants to protect the land.

But still on it. I still want UGM/ESN to stop all these offensive attack against the security.
Esn should face these herdsmen and bokoharam. Killing security men is foolishness.
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by jesmond3945: 9:45am On May 08, 2021
Rich4god:
And we have the military battling the ESN/UGM as if Nigeria survival depends on it.

The action of the military in South East will even make innocent citizens to start siding with UGM. Cos they left the real threat and start facing those of wants to protect the land.

But still on it. I still want UGM/ESN to stop all these offensive attack against the security.
esn should focus on their mandate, killing security officers is the beginning of their downfall.
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by psalmsantapioka(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2021
Metrix147:

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/05/our-abductors-vowed-to-kill-us-watch-cows-step-on-our-intestines-escapee-absu-student/
Buhari must resign he has killed and finished the country God will avenge every evil on his head
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by Sammerboi: 1:00pm On May 08, 2021
Nigercity:
Lolz

Oga how far nah

Please

Help me and tell your brothers in

Benin republic

That they shouldn't panic

One Igbo business man is coming to share palliative 2morrow.

They show arrange themselves orderly

B4 we get there 2morrow

I wouldn't like them to show Benin people there agbero and unorganized pattern of life,

Also encourage them to find something doing there in Benin republic,

They grown up ones should continue they already established skull mining business in which is a know legacy, while the younger ones that aren't apprentice to any skull mining or organ harvesting company, should also continue the internet fraud Yoruba business,

Pls tell them to bear with us

As there won't be any form of owambe,

Or eating of hydraulic soup sorry ewedu

As we are working in hand with the seriki igangan of the great Yoruba Nation, HRM iskilu wakili to secure more space for the (Coward) sorry great people of the Yoruba Nation that would be arriving Benin republic in different batches from now till further notice..

Kindly bear with us as we pray for you here I

Nigeria,

Sunday igboho the (brave) igbo wannabe would shortly be with you as his has been trying to convince the Fulani rulers of the Yoruba Nation to extend more time to they remaining Yoruba people still in Nigeria to pack up there belongings (for a successful Benin republic trip)

Stay safe over there

Rich regards

Sign

____________ (one Igbo big boy)
ODE!!!
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by EMMY76: 5:00pm On May 08, 2021
And that arewa1stson on this forum was alleging that it was esn that are the culprit.
Re: Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student by executive12: 5:14pm On May 08, 2021
The Fulani herdsmen militants are everywhere in Nigeria. The ESN should focus their attack on the Fulani militants instead of the Police.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen / Mohammed Ness, Faceless Nigerian Facebook User Who Lures Women To Send Nudes / Osato Okunkpolo Shot Dead! Osaze Odemwingie’s Manager Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.