Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) (32148 Views)

Gbajabiamila With Apc Reps Elect At KABBA Holy Mosque / Senate President Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In The Holy Mosque In Mecca / Saraki Completes His Umrah Rites In Holy Mosque In Saudi Arabia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by OLAADEX(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj,

May Almighty ALLAH (SWT) Accept it......

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Freestainworld(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2021
That is how they will be traveling to Mecca and Jerusalem, only to return and become bigger thieves.

291 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by HellAnus: 10:16pm On May 07, 2021
Evil people always first to go to Hajj shit. Tinubu will die miserably, Insha allah amin.
Bobo Chicago the pilferer of Lagos and SW

47 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2021
HellAnus:
Tinubu will die miserably, Insha allah amin

Na Tinubu say make your papa no hustle?

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Hashabiah: 10:23pm On May 07, 2021
The man looks like a herbalist. All he needs now is a skull and cowries to make him fit the role

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by StrongInBed: 10:24pm On May 07, 2021
Someone must be foolish.

This man that looks like a rejected offer from the god's you want to lead Nigeria? Truely millions of Nigerians from other side with half brain need correctional centers around them.

Even the god(s in our local swamp will be angry for this yeye presentation.

I spit on empty skull of any alien that want to destroy this country totally after the lifeless failure vacate Abuja to Niger Republic.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by SmartPolician: 3:25am On May 08, 2021
HellAnus:

This is unnecessary.
Are you the owner of your life?
Let God be the judge.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Toosure70: 3:28am On May 08, 2021
HellAnus:
you're only cursing yourself bro. Jonathan gave us Buhari not tinubu

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:35am On May 08, 2021
And when it's time for Jamaraat Tinubu will also join and start throwing stones at Satan in Mecca and other muslims faithful will not know that Tinubu is the real Satan that should be stoned with big big stones for milking a whole state and it's indigenes dry like dry Kpanla fish.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Resurrection212: 5:46am On May 08, 2021
I pray God safe you from this your reckless statement.
Hashabiah:
The man looks like a herbalist. All he needs now is a skull and cowries to make him fit the role

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Freelancer2020(m): 5:49am On May 08, 2021
Him and his younger brother (osun state governor), may halla accept our du'a.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by immortal2: 6:05am On May 08, 2021
Photo ops to show terrorists up North that he can play ball with them.

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Tochi3(m): 6:09am On May 08, 2021
Hashabiah:
Lol. grin grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by nsiba: 6:15am On May 08, 2021
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj,

May Almighty ALLAH (SWT) Accept it......

Alhaji Bullion van no go kill us o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Ckonnet: 6:28am On May 08, 2021
Election doings.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by noleflendum: 6:30am On May 08, 2021
HellAnus:
piggyyeaster ebhoe lunatic boy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by jumich1(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2021
Confused desperate moronic fellow on the beat again grin

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Xscape047: 6:44am On May 08, 2021
Nobody holy pass o..

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by blazepascal(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2021
Issorite
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Olawumi1032(f): 6:45am On May 08, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Babankwara(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2021
Amin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by whytediamond(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2021
Make i no talk wetin dey my mind. I'll let this slide.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Worldwise(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2021
God bless you.

Hypocrite people
Freestainworld:
That is how they will be traveling to Mecca and Jerusalem, only to return and become bigger thieves.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by adebayo201: 6:45am On May 08, 2021
I'm here to read comments.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by YorubaLord: 6:45am On May 08, 2021
A murderer and drug baron! angry

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by liajosh(m): 6:46am On May 08, 2021
Tiunbu here and there all for 2023

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by gasparpisciotta: 6:46am On May 08, 2021
I don’t understand why our political leaders visit holy sites in the name of fulfilling religious rites and they don’t develop the heart for humanity.

These guys can single handed build UCH class hospitals in all the southwestern states, but No they won’t.

Pure wickedness I guess...SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2021
I hope the lesser Hajj does not include the ritual of stoning the devil as I can only imagine what will be going through the devil's mind when a thief like Tinubu is pelting the devil with stones

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2021
Please o...... Shebi this Man's wife is an RCCG Pastor.

Bible scholars I need help. 2 Corinthians 6:14. The NIV translation says, “Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. How come she married him? More dreadful is the fact that she is still a Pastor. Na we dey follow bible abi bible dey follow us?

Same for Ooni's wife, A Prophetess.

Something is not just right.

I have heard of the screening RCCG undertakes for couple who want to get married... Medical, Religious etc.

How come they didn't screen their Pastor and allowed her marry an unbeliever?

Just curious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by Cnach: 6:47am On May 08, 2021
HellAnus:
Evil people always first to go to Hajj shit. Tinubu will die miserably, Insha allah amin.
Bobo Chicago the pilferer of Lagos and SW
But y?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by oloyedewaris(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2021
this is not recent

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) by BbqTormentor: 6:48am On May 08, 2021
Bobo Chicago, you can only remain the president of bourdillon and Lagos

Nigerians are not that stupid to vote you after surviving buhari

By the way,

Vulturegriller has renounced buhari? He no longer scream "darling daddy" like a deranged gorilla

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture / Ex-governor Lamido's Supporters Scale Airport Fence To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) / ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.