Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

How To Start A Business As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Start A Business As A Christian (277 Views)

As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Business As A Christian by sesantoke(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2021
Christians should start and run businesses. We should have more successful Christian entrepreneurs. We should have more Christians running businesses successfully.

You can start the work of creation or business idea from what you have

The business platform is one of the outside-the-church platforms where Christians are expected to put their God-like nature to work.
Can you recollect how God began to work on the heavens and earth creation project in the Bible book of Genesis Chapter one? The Bible did not show us that God used any money resources to launch this creation venture. The things He started with were spiritual. Then He began to use the available resources He had at His disposal to continue the creation work at every stage after He started.
This should also be your guiding principles too as a Christian entrepreneur.

I want you to Read more about how to start a business as a Christian

Re: How To Start A Business As A Christian by Daveambition(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2021
Most Nigerians belief & doctrine, couple with their level of perception towards certain things; rapidly leading us back to "STONE AGE"... Business requires a stable mindset. Whch one cme be {ChristianBusiness??} Goshhh
Re: How To Start A Business As A Christian by Kobojunkiee: 12:47pm On May 08, 2021
sesantoke:
Christians should start and run businesses. We should have more successful Christian entrepreneurs. We should have more Christians running businesses successfully.

You can start the work of creation or business idea from what you have

The business platform is one of the outside-the-church platforms where Christians are expected to put their God-like nature to work.
Can you recollect how God began to work on the heavens and earth creation project in the Bible book of Genesis Chapter one? The Bible did not show us that God used any money resources to launch this creation venture. The things He started with were spiritual. Then He began to use the available resources He had at His disposal to continue the creation work at every stage after He started.
This should also be your guiding principles too as a Christian entrepreneur.

I want you to Read more about how to start a business as a Christian
There are also no such things as Christian Entrepreneurs or Businesses. Those doctrines and traditions are against the Word of God. Instead what you have are entrepreneurs who happen to be Christians and businesses run by individuals who happen to be Christians. undecided

Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, is a Law, an agreement between God and man and as a part of the terms and conditions of the agreement, you are not to add or remove your own laws or idea to the details of the Contract. When you declare a business "Christian", what you suggest is that there are rules that are given in the Contract, Jesus Christ, for the running of businesses, something that is not the case. undecided
Re: How To Start A Business As A Christian by sesantoke(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Okay. But which project are you involved in on your part because it shows you know everything about the Word of God. let us see what you do in the body of Christ since you know it all. I am waiting. In case you want to know, we had a great time with the online training program. Some of you just get busy with only criticizing others and their projects online. Common get busy with something if you know it all.

Kobojunkiee:
There are also no such things as Christian Entrepreneurs or Businesses. Those doctrines and traditions are against the Word of God. Instead what you have are entrepreneurs who happen to be Christians and businesses run by individuals who happen to be Christians. undecided

Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, is a Law, an agreement between God and man and as a part of the terms and conditions of the agreement, you are not to add or remove your own laws or idea to the details of the Contract. When you declare a business "Christian", what you suggest is that there are rules that are given in the Contract, Jesus Christ, for the running of businesses, something that is not the case. undecided
Re: How To Start A Business As A Christian by sesantoke(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Okay. But which project are you involved in on your part because it shows you know everything about the Word of God. let us see what you do in the body of Christ since you know it all. I am waiting. In case you want to know, we had a great time with the online training program. Some of you just get busy with only criticizing others and their projects online. Common get busy with something if you know it all.

Daveambition:
Most Nigerians belief & doctrine, couple with their level of perception towards certain things; rapidly leading us back to "STONE AGE"... Business requires a stable mindset. Whch one cme be {ChristianBusiness??} Goshhh
Re: How To Start A Business As A Christian by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Jul 08, 2021
sesantoke:
1. I can boldly declare to you that I know a lot more about the Word of God than you obviously do if you are taken aback by my statement that there is no such thing as "Christian" businesses. undecided

2. Every one of those who belong to Jesus Christ's Church, a Church built by Jesus Christ Himself, have the same exact work to do and are, at the end, paid the exact same wages for work done - Matthew 20 vs 1 - 16. If you did not know this before now, yet another reason why I can declare I know Him more than you care. undecided

3. Your trainings and businesses belong to this world and are not of the Kingdom of God. Only you and the works you do in obedience to God's commandments to you are of His Kingdom. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Get Plan B To Escape Nigeria Because I Also Have Plan B - Pastor To Members / Prophet Jerome Fernando Sermon – Drought Is Over / The Power Of Influence (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.