Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Breaking News.video: A Nigerian Protest Accuse Buhari Is A Terrorist At The U.n. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News.video: A Nigerian Protest Accuse Buhari Is A Terrorist At The U.n. (389 Views)

Osun PDP Members Protest, Accuse Gov Makinde Of Interference In Party Affairs / Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine / Traditional Worshippers Protest, Accuse Oyo Government Of Discrimination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News.video: A Nigerian Protest Accuse Buhari Is A Terrorist At The U.n. by Mathyluba: 11:59am On May 08, 2021
A Nigerian Protest in U.N. headquarters in Toronto Accuse Buhari of working with Terrorist At the U.N. Office .he call on the international communities to come to Nigerians aid. As Nigerian has been invaded by fulani herdsmen, terrorist and kidnappers.
Watch video....
Source...
https://youthsempowerment.com/?p=8215&frame-nonce=340369fcd0

Re: Breaking News.video: A Nigerian Protest Accuse Buhari Is A Terrorist At The U.n. by PissfulProtester: 12:05pm On May 08, 2021
Check the name, na UGM sympathiser grin

Nobody takes them seriously anymore...

UN,EU, FIFA etc are all tired of getting tagged by these miscreants..

Abeg, make I face my trade jarey

Re: Breaking News.video: A Nigerian Protest Accuse Buhari Is A Terrorist At The U.n. by Tizu(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2021
Ịsa Pantami in my mind.
What do you think ?
Imagine a sympthazier of terrorist groups being in charge of our national database and communications and we think the world will forever take us serious.
I seriously don't blame Papa Desmond Elliot because Nigerians are children.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.video: A Nigerian Protest Accuse Buhari Is A Terrorist At The U.n. by Tizu(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2021
Pickin wey say him mama no go sleep, no go also sleep.
Go borrow sense if you are not ashamed of what this crap you called a country is at the moment.
Enjoy your hell on earth called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.video: A Nigerian Protest Accuse Buhari Is A Terrorist At The U.n. by Elliotwaveforec: 12:16pm On May 08, 2021
Good job; let the world know that we have a terrorist president
Re: Breaking News.video: A Nigerian Protest Accuse Buhari Is A Terrorist At The U.n. by chiiraq802(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Check the name, na UGM sympathiser grin

Nobody takes them seriously anymore...

UN,EU, FIFA etc are all tired of getting tagged by these miscreants..

Abeg, make I face my trade jarey

The protester bin tell you make you no face your trade

Re: Breaking News.video: A Nigerian Protest Accuse Buhari Is A Terrorist At The U.n. by HellAnus: 12:30pm On May 08, 2021
Even UN knows Buhari is a terrorist. They see how he is shielding Pantami, a known terror sponsor. They know all this.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Sudden Sympathy Towards Biafra By Northern Groups? / To Pride In Being The Ruler Of Such A Place As Ours Is An Apology, O.O. Ojuoluwa / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.