Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele (21213 Views)

Peace’ll Continue To Elude Nigeria Until Yoruba Nation Is Achieved — Sunday Igbo / Bode George: Restructuring, Not Presidency Will Address Nigeria’s Challenges / Why Deputy Senate Presidency May Elude South East’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by JohnSin97: 4:24pm On May 08, 2021
Esseite:

Then the re-sounding support for succession may totally bring Nigeria to its knees as predicted by the primate because even its leaders would become very vocal without remorse.

A lot of indifferent people and regions are only sitting on the fence waiting on 2023 to knows its faith.

2023 is a unique year for Nigeria, it might either become a reborn indepence or indepent.

It would only bring the south east to it's knees and nothing will change....the anti yoruba narratives and insults will only increase on nairaland from the children of the evil forest and their allies.

Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by mouthofThegod: 4:28pm On May 08, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

In 's voice Gbamsolutely
u don come,my hand no dey...just leav am to cry em cries in peace
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by JohnSin97: 4:33pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:
This yoruba baboon called primate again. Someone with a brain should tell him that his beloved nigeriais finished and that Igbo people are not and never at any time interested in their useless nigeria presidency. I don't know why these people are so daft and dumb not to understand this simple thing. WE DON'T WANT YOUR NIGERIA PRESIDENCY, SO CARRY IT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR STINKING PRIMATE ASSSS.

Confusions of an nyamiri flatin0

Ojuku-Give me Biafla.
Ojuku- vote for me as president.

Igbos-we own lagos.
Igbos-give us biafra.

Igbos- APC is islamic/yoruba party.
Igbos- zone us presidency.

Igbos- vote for Peter Obi.
Igbos- we're not interested in presidency SHOVE IT UP YOUR STINKING PRIMATE ASSSS.

Cowardly and unstable cretins only good at projecting their characters on others.

Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by ngadaAwo: 4:38pm On May 08, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
lamentation from a pained nyamiri, my nigga make you wait patiently till 2023 before you start wailing, nah that time you niggas can wail as you did in 2015.
Seeing nyamiris wailing just dey sweet me
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
what's going on in this forum lately
Rule 2
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by ngadaAwo: 4:39pm On May 08, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Inconsequential 5% apes from potopoto capital of the world can never rule this country
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2021
mouthofThegod:
u don come,my hand no dey...just leav am to cry em cries in peace
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by hisgrace090: 5:09pm On May 08, 2021
psucc:
The last paragraph captured it all.

Let it come as soon as possible I pray.

It seems that those bashing the prophet did not see the last paragraph.

Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by big7: 5:26pm On May 08, 2021
JohnSin97:

Repetition.... didn't you read the article. You and him are saying the same thing.

Just stressing the fact
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by Obamaofusa: 5:31pm On May 08, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
NEWS2023: Presidency will elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/07/2023-presidency-will-elude-ndigbo-primate-ayodele/

Yoruba nation is birthed smiley

The country will break up peacefully.That is obvious because Nigeria is gone when Yorubas said it is time to say au revoir...
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by ThatFairGuy1: 5:45pm On May 08, 2021
Sorrow. Just take heart
Asgard73:
Yoruba prophet should be prophecing that Tinubu will win.. grin

Not saying power will elude east

That one Na prophecy grin

And some Yoruba people are already celebrating grin

This people sef

Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by ThatFairGuy1: 5:46pm On May 08, 2021
Pained
Whiteangel1234:
Afonja Prophet cheesy
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by Skillsnigeria: 5:48pm On May 08, 2021
hmmm
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Either the president of the vice president, south west will get one
Anything other than a presidential slot from the APC is bullshit.
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by psucc(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2021
hisgrace090:

It seems that those bashing the prophet did not see the last paragraph.
By now you should be acquainted with Nigerians - always reactive like chemicals.

Hunger, unemployment, loss of job, lack of opportunities, fear of the unknown, fear of dead, disease, gunmen, bandits, herdsmen, robbers, and even tomorrow has turned the average Nigerian into adverse "reaction'.

I wonder how the next two years will land us.
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by UDbester(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2021
I wouldn't believe what this prophet is guessing until he is been seconded by my one and only Apostle J.S. QED
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by Muna4real(f): 7:36pm On May 08, 2021
This one and El rufai are still in presidency, when nndigbo are in Biafra.

Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by Rosskiiku: 7:43pm On May 08, 2021
Muna4real:
This one and El rufai are still in presidency, when nndigbo are in Biafra.

You are not in Biafra. You are in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Ibadan, Benin, Sokoto, Minna, Makurdi, Oshogbo, Warri, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Kafanchan, Maiduguri.

You know, among the very people you claim to be desperate to separate from.

What stops you all from going home now?

Who is forcing you to be in those places today in your millions?

Narcissist.

Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by ygowon: 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
Are there no Nigerians abroad? Even in Benin republic here, there are Nigerians. So, what dumb comment are you dropping?
Rosskiiku:

You are not in Biafra. You are in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Ibadan, Benin, Sokoto, Minna, Makurdi, Oshogbo, Warri, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Kafanchan, Maiduguri.

What stops you all from going home now?

Who is forcing you to be in those places today in your millions?

Narcissist.

Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by Muna4real(f): 7:50pm On May 08, 2021
Rosskiiku:

You are not in Biafra. You are in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Ibadan, Benin, Sokoto, Minna, Makurdi, Oshogbo, Warri, Port Harcourt, Calabar.

Narcissist.

Well in case you don't know, I'm in my hometown, in IMO state, the most refreshing, relaxing and beautiful place on earth.
Secondly, the Biafra I'm talking about is the mind. For us,we are already thinking and living Biafra. Our lands might still have the nigerian tag, but our minds and thoughts are already in Biafra. While foolish ones like El rufai and oga primate are still in Nigeria presidency and Aso rock,we are already in our own world. That's what's important.

Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by ejanla077: 8:23pm On May 08, 2021
Ok na dem..

Afonja fake prophets

Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by Okwyjesus(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2021
Esseite:

Then the re-sounding support for succession may totally bring Nigeria to its knees as predicted by the primate because even its leaders would become very vocal without remorse.

A lot of indifferent people and regions are only sitting on the fence waiting on 2023 to knows its faith.

2023 is a unique year for Nigeria, it might either become a reborn indepence or independent.

Yes if the lgbos miss 2023 presidency it will be a win for Nnamdi Kanu and succession voice at large in SE.
Lots of Igbos home and abroad share the believe of lgbos maginilization but have been patient. 2023 will determine the fate of the thin patient of an average Igboman.

Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by Nuelito: 9:16pm On May 08, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by sage8558: 9:16pm On May 08, 2021
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by vengertime: 9:17pm On May 08, 2021
This lunatic that always make fake predictions like bet9ja player
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by KahlDrogo(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2021
Let pdp manage them for VP again. grin

Ohanaeze Ndi VP. grin grin
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by mu2sa2: 9:21pm On May 08, 2021
Naija Christians make una come hear prophecy from one of your ubiquitous self-appointed prophets.
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by farouk2much(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2021
Muslim Muslim tickets tinubu and elrufai
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by Igbodicool(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2021
As if Igbo are interested in your presidency.

We want to compete with the world not Nigeria.

With Biafra, Africa will be great!
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by KayCee9240: 9:23pm On May 08, 2021
Re: 2023: Presidency Will Elude Ndigbo – Primate Ayodele by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:24pm On May 08, 2021
Esseite:
Mr primate.... a President from the SE extraction would douse a lot of tension while creating a sense of unity, expelling marginalisation from the discuss aswell..

A president from the SE extraction would definitely not totally end insecurity, but would create a unifying force against it, that would record massive massive gains..

A president from the SE extraction would face massive hit in its first year due to alignments, practical change and political restructuring, a strong tussle between previous connected characters and merit, but in all... the best from various regions would be brought forth for the greater good of Nigeria.

PDP should give their ticket to SE. But for APC, it's Asiwaju Tinubu

PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion / Molestation Of EndSARS Protesters: Hakeem Odumosu Opens Investigation / Buhari, APC Governors Meet Inside Aso Rock