Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His (24251 Views)

Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / Does Satan Own The Kingdoms Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 8:40pm On May 13, 2021
Janosky:

Excommunicate /disfellowship are synonyms.

The erring, unrepentant individual is forbidden from House to house preaching, making comments at Christian Congregation meetings, etc.

If you use the term excommunicate in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses, all will just know you're not one of them.

That word is alien to us just like urination is alien to birds.

Besides, they're not synonyms as you alleged.

Finally, i can categorically say that you Janosky are a disfellowshipped person.

You can prove me wrong.

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 8:52pm On May 13, 2021
Janosky:

Achorladey proven his DUBIOUS character.
Does this issues not happening in PrincessGlow's Church?
Her post or comments is one sided.
PrincessGlow claims she is a "devout Christian".
If Achorladey loves objectivity & fairness, he would have asked PrincessGlow a simple question:
Madam, are these issues not happening in your own Church?

If Yes or no, show this forum the proof.
Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.
Bad thing na bad thing.
JWs excommunicate rapists & abusers, yet you dey claim shunning them, Achorladey you're a wicked man !

Of coursr my church does. But I never claimed holier-than-thou for my church! Shunning and keeping members over-busy are what make JW cult-like.
Catholic church even have people who give up everything to serve God (monks, friars, nuns, etc), at same time they have criminals. If u shun how will you reach them? U don't see them shunning
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 8:58pm On May 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Oh YES! You got this correctly! smiley

We do shun unrepentant wrongdoers in our midst. Nobody will say a greeting to him or her. And mind you the bond within the Organization surpasses family ties so we don't practice nepotism. Once you're excommunicated your name will be published at the meetings of JWs so nobody treats you as one of us again. Henceforth you're worse than Osama Bin Ladin or Adulf Hitler.
But there is hope, if such a person feels bad about his/her actions and continue attending our meetings despite the shunning the elders will start to observe his/her attitude and if they discover he/she has truly repented then steps will be taken to reinstate him/her as a member of the global family this time around everyone will start to treat him/her the same way we treat all other members globally.
An excommunicated member in Nigeria is excommunicated globally. Once he/she is excommunicated no JW will greet him/her once we know his/her condition.
And once it has been announced that he/she has been reinstated the happy news goes round that our former disfellowshiped brother or sister has been reinstated!
Go now and tell everyone out there that this one is the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses the rest are propaganda and false accusations! smiley

The bolded clearly contradicts what the other JW said. Which is right?

It is also what makes JW cult-like
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 9:06pm On May 13, 2021
ospido:

If you use the term excommunicate in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses, all will just know you're not one of them.

Finally, i can categorically say that you Janosky are a disfellowshipped person.

You can prove me wrong.

Really? Ko le to bayii! Be calming down!!!

This one is definitely not a case of holier than thou attitude but rather of I too know than thou attitude.

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 9:07pm On May 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's like we need to treat this issue of governance. For your information, all human rulers are terrorists and armed robbers!
You may see them as your protectors but as long as they force people to do things they're more or less terrorists and armed robbers.
JWs pay them for whatever they demands not because we are pleased having them but at least they set standards unlike their rivals (terrorists and armed robbers) who are not on the seat of power!
Listen and learn now. If the armed robber gets to the seat of governance he will also tell you he's ruling over you for your good while his attendants point guns at you forcing you against your wish.
My guy, they are all thieves only those having the upper hand stays on the seat of power! smiley

Dialogue saves lives. Someone has to make those calls and walk those walks to bring the two groups together. U can't sit on the sidelines and say u r holy. Infact it is holy priest that should initiate such moves.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 9:16pm On May 13, 2021
achorladey:

maṣe ṣiyemeji mi

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by achorladey: 9:19pm On May 13, 2021
ospido:

maṣe ṣiyemeji mi

Ok oooo wait for his response.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 9:22pm On May 13, 2021
ospido:

Janosky, achorladey

You can prove me wrong.

See below

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 9:32pm On May 13, 2021
PrincessGlow:

See below

I have challenged you to name one religion.
Go back to my previous posts.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 9:34pm On May 13, 2021
achorladey:

This one is definitely not a case of holier than thou attitude but rather of I too know than thou attitude.

mo gbo e
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 9:56pm On May 13, 2021
ospido:

I have challenged you to name one religion.
Go back to my previous posts.

Bros your leaders are misleading you. The only reason they have JW cult-like is fear of losing members. That's it. There are lots of Christian churches that are tight-nit and cult-like and everyone is a sibling. See below - do they look like they care if u r green?

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 11:09pm On May 13, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Bros your leaders are misleading you. The only reason they have JW cult-like is fear of losing members. That's it. There are lots of Christian churches that are tight-nit and cult-like and everyone is a sibling. See below - do they look like they care if u r green?

Identify your religion let's also see how it is.
But fear go let you?
E go shock everybody sef say na juju you dey serve.

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 1:35am On May 14, 2021
ospido:

But fear go let you?

I am property of Lord Jesus who died for my sins, so be careful what u say about me
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54am On May 14, 2021
That's why JWs will never accept you people as Christians!
See the way you're undermining the counselor God Himself sent to save the world! undecided
If Jesus said it's to be done from house to house so that each individual will be fully convinced to settle matters amicably with his fellowman, do you think your opinion worths more than that of the most wonderful counselor the world has ever had? embarassed
You are talking about groups when the leader is already glorified having a multitude of followers backing him as their champion!
Do you think anyone can change the mind of such a commanding officer when his mission is yet accomplished?
Well for your information i'm an ex-military man and i'm telling you now that once a group of fighters have been formed the only way to settle issues is when one side surrenders until then no side will retreat because the commanding officer is glorified and nobody can take away his glory not when a multitude is counting on him!
So the best way to kill such glory is when each person already knew that picking up weapons against his neighbour is wrong, then nobody will be glorified except the one and only Commader who gave the order saying "Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52
With those words in the minds of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES there is no way anyone can manipulate us to pick up weapons against our neighbours. That's what it means to be a true Christian! smiley

PrincessGlow:

Dialogue saves lives. Someone has to make those calls and walk those walks to bring the two groups together. U can't sit on the sidelines and say u r holy. Infact it is holy priest that should initiate such moves.

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 5:09am On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

I am property of Lord Jesus who died for my sins, so be careful what u say about me

Hahahahahaha.
Property of who?
And you criticize everything that the Lord Jesus has approved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14am On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

I am property of Lord Jesus who died for my sins so be careful what u say about me
The highlighted is delusion my friend because if truthfully you belong to Jesus you won't leave his orders then start thinking you're smarter than him! undecided
He said going to speak with people on individual bases is the best way to save lives but listen to yourself:
PrincessGlow:
Someone has to make those calls and walk those walks "to bring the two groups together"
So Jesus gave the order saying "speak to them one by one, convince them that i'm the only begotten son of God, teach them all what i've commaded you then baptize them in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit"
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are doing just that and so far so good they've been through all the nations on this planet and secured lives counting on the orders given by Jesus.
But you are classifying them as a cult group simply because they are imperfect humans and some of them are still battling with the flesh.
Well i've discovered that you're just arguing blindly so if truthfully you want to chat with a JW like me on the issue of peacemaking please stop all these human reasoning and let's meditate on the benefits of the wise counsels given by God's only begotten son (Jesus Christ) Isaiah 9:6
May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16am On May 14, 2021
ospido:

But fear go let you?

My brother, please meditate on this:

PrincessGlow:
You still haven't understood u never chose the type of person you are.

Please do you think this person is worshiping anything apart from demons? undecided

What she's saying is everything has been programmed and there is no escape but Jesus (God's only begotten son) speaks as if people can make choices regarding their future? smiley

“Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it"

Matthew 7:13-14

Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will seek to get in but will not be able.

Luke 13:24

So she doesn't know that the demon in her has been exposed, therefore if we are chatting with her without telling her she will feel more comfortable to continue spewing the gibberish those demons infused in her brain! Proverbs 20:5 compare to Hebrews 4:12 smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by ospido: 6:42am On May 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please do you think this person is worshiping anything apart from demons? undecided

What she's saying is everything has been programmed and there is no escape but Jesus (God's only begotten son) speaks as if people can make choices regarding their future? smiley

“Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it"

Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will seek to get in but will not be able.

So she doesn't know that the demon in her has been exposed, therefore if we are chatting with her without telling her she will feel more comfortable to continue spewing the gibberish those demons infused in her brain! Proverbs 20:5 compare to Hebrews 4:12 smiley

You said it all my dear brother.
A faceless person cannot claim to be serving God Jehovah but the demons.
Let's keep building our faith in Jesus and His wonderful promises.
That way we'll be counted worthy to be among those to enjoy the blessings under the kingdom rule.

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 2:49pm On May 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's why JWs will never accept you people as Christians!
See the way you're undermining the counselor God Himself sent to save the world! undecided
If Jesus said it's to be done from house to house so that each individual will be fully convinced to settle matters amicably with his fellowman, do you think your opinion worths more than that of the most wonderful counselor the world has ever had? embarassed
You are talking about groups when the leader is already glorified having a multitude of followers backing him as their champion!
Do you think anyone can change the mind of such a commanding officer when his mission is yet accomplished?
Well for your information i'm an ex-military man and i'm telling you now that once a group of fighters have been formed the only way to settle issues is when one side surrenders until then no side will retreat because the commanding officer is glorified and nobody can take away his glory not when a multitude is counting on him!
So the best way to kill such glory is when each person already knew that picking up weapons against his neighbour is wrong, then nobody will be glorified except the one and only Commader who gave the order saying "Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52
With those words in the minds of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES there is no way anyone can manipulate us to pick up weapons against our neighbours. That's what it means to be a true Christian! smiley

See how you are fixated on JW. Myself, I only said I belong to the Lord Jesus, you don't see me blindly hyping any sect. That's part of what makes JW cult-like.
---------------
My bros history is full of examples of war being averted because the leaders dialogued. It is individuals that talk of course, how can a group talk? Don't know why u r fixated on that. I don't know how u can be this brainwashed - when two people are about to fight, what is the noble thing to do? What would a peace maker do?
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 2:57pm On May 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is delusion my friend because if truthfully you belong to Jesus you won't leave his orders then start thinking you're smarter than him! undecided
He said going to speak with people on individual bases is the best way to save lives but listen to yourself:

So Jesus gave the order saying "speak to them one by one, convince them that i'm the only begotten son of God, teach them all what i've commaded you then baptize them in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit"
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are doing just that and so far so good they've been through all the nations on this planet and secured lives counting on the orders given by Jesus.
But you are classifying them as a cult group simply because they are imperfect humans and some of them are still battling with the flesh.
Well i've discovered that you're just arguing blindly so if truthfully you want to chat with a JW like me on the issue of peacemaking please stop all these human reasoning and let's meditate on the benefits of the wise counsels given by God's only begotten son (Jesus Christ) Isaiah 9:6
May you have PEACE! smiley

Notice how I said I belong to Lord Jesus? You yourself belong to JW and that's the big difference. Try bypassing JW and dwelling on CHRIST. They are not synonymous. Why are you fixated on this one by one, where did He say you shouldn't speak to groups? He spoke to groups. But it is only individuals that can talk. And it's someone that has to call them to start dualogue
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 3:02pm On May 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ok, give me your date and place of birth and I'll post here the type of person you are and things about you that you will marvel how accurate they are. All that from only your birth o. Talkless after you add your genes and environment.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 4:29pm On May 14, 2021
ospido:

You can prove me wrong.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
My Bro, for where ?
My brother ospido no go disfellowship him brother Janosky grin

We JWs prefer to use the term "disfellowship", but fact is "excommunicate" & "disfellowship " are synonyms, that is, words with related or similar meanings.
See the screenshot attached....

Jah bless you!

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 4:45pm On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Of coursr my church does. But I never claimed holier-than-thou for my church! Shunning and keeping members over-busy are what make JW cult-like.
Catholic church even have people who give up everything to serve God (monks, friars, nuns, etc), at same time they have criminals. If u shun how will you reach them? U don't see them shunning

Madam,no dey DECEIVE yourself.
Why did Jehovah's servants quarantine a sick person in the old testament in your own Bible?

1 Corinthians 5:1-4,9-13
"I can hardly believe the report about the sexual immorality going on among you—something that even pagans don’t do. I am told that a man in your church is living in sin with his stepmother. 2You are so proud of yourselves, but you should be mourning in sorrow and shame. And you should remove this man from your fellowship.
3Even though I am not with you in person, I am with you in the Spirit. And as though I were there, I have already passed judgment on this man 4in the name of the Lord Jesus. You must call a meeting of the church. I will be present with you in spirit, and so will the power of our Lord Jesus
. 5Then you must throw this man out and hand him over to Satan so that his sinful nature will be destroyed and he himself will be saved on the day the Lord returns.
6Your boasting about this is terrible. Don’t you realize that this sin is like a little yeast that spreads through the whole batch of dough?

9When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin. 10But I wasn’t talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or are greedy, or cheat people, or worship idols. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that. 11I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin, or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people. Don’t even eat with such people.
12It isn’t my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning. 13God will judge those on the outside; but as the Scriptures say, “You must remove the evil person from among you.”

Is 1 Corinthians 5:1-4,9-13 in your Bible?
Is 2 Thessalonians 3:6 in your Bible?
Madam did your Bible command you to embrace sin because you want to help sinners and criminals?
1 Corinthians 5:1-4,9-13, tell your Church people to obey God's word & STOP laying FALSE accusations on JWs.

1 thessalonians 5:21 "Hold fast to what is good.
Madam, JWs will continue to obey
1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9-13 & 2 Thessalonians 3:6.

Madam, since you & your Church can't obey God's word @ 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9-13 &
2 Thessalonians 3:6, you have no right or moral high ground to criticize JWs for obedience to the holy scriptures.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by Janosky: 4:50pm On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Ok, give me your date and place of birth and I'll post here the type of person you are and things about you that you will marvel how accurate they are. All that from only your birth o. Talkless after you add your genes and environment.

Doctor of astrology, horoscope and spiritism.
I no follow.
Deuteronomy 18:10-12, my God,Jehovah forbids spiritism.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2021
SORCERY! smiley

Madam you're a worshiper of demons! smiley
That's exactly what brought astrologers all the way from Babylon to Bethlehem, it wasn't God who showed them the star o. Remember the demonic star first led them to Herod who want baby Jesus dead.
If they're telling you secret things about people it doesn't mean they're from God! Act 16:16-18
So those demons may deceive misinformed churchgoers like you disguising as angels of light {2Corinthians 11:14} but they can't seduce us, we are fully competent and completely equipped to unravel their hideout and schemes! 2Timothy 3:16-17 compare to Ephesians 4:14
Please disengage those demons they can't lead you to a profitable end, that's why they're deceiving you with those worthless tricks yet they can't teach you how peace can reign in the midst of worshipers! undecided

PrincessGlow:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2021
Jesus never preached to groups!
He entered the temple where Jews come together for worship but when preaching he goes to people's homes. It's the miracles that attracts multitude so that he look for a place to sit them down and begin TEACHING not PREACHING to them!
So you can see that i'm not just a blind believer i can explain the logic behind what Jesus asks me to do and how practical it is! smiley

PrincessGlow:

Notice how I said I belong to Lord Jesus? You yourself belong to JW and that's the big difference. Try bypassing JW and dwelling on CHRIST. They are not synonymous. Why are you fixated on this one by one, where did He say you shouldn't speak to groups? He spoke to groups. But it is only individuals that can talk. And it's someone that has to call them to start dualogue

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 5:25pm On May 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
SORCERY! smiley

Madam you're a worshiper of demons! smiley
That's exactly what brought astrologers all the way from Babylon to Bethlehem, it wasn't God who showed them the star o. Remember the demonic star first led them to Herod who want baby Jesus dead.
If they're telling you secret things about people it doesn't mean they're from God! Act 16:16-18
So those demons may deceive misinformed churchgoers like you disguising as angels of light {2Corinthians 11:14} but they can't seduce us, we are fully competent and completely equipped to unravel their hideout and schemes! 2Timothy 3:16-17 compare to Ephesians 4:14
Please disengage those demons they can't lead you to a profitable end, that's why they're deceiving you with those worthless tricks yet they can't teach you how peace can reign in the midst of worshipers! undecided

Janosky:

Doctor of astrology, horoscope and spiritism.
I no follow.
Deuteronomy 18:10-12, my God,Jehovah forbids spiritism.
grin grin grin grin

See ignorance. Did you hear me say anything about astrology. Foretelling the future is what the Bible prohibits not stating what you observe. OBSERVATION (not astrology) has shown that people born certain times of the year share certain characteristics. Which is my point: you are born with a certain nature even b4 your genes and environment are taken into account!
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 5:31pm On May 14, 2021
Janosky:

Madam,no dey DECEIVE yourself.
Why did Jehovah's servants quarantine a sick person in the old testament in your own Bible?

1 Corinthians 5:1-4,9-13
"I can hardly believe the report about the sexual immorality going on among you—something that even pagans don’t do. I am told that a man in your church is living in sin with his stepmother. 2You are so proud of yourselves, but you should be mourning in sorrow and shame. And you should remove this man from your fellowship.
3Even though I am not with you in person, I am with you in the Spirit. And as though I were there, I have already passed judgment on this man 4in the name of the Lord Jesus. You must call a meeting of the church. I will be present with you in spirit, and so will the power of our Lord Jesus
. 5Then you must throw this man out and hand him over to Satan so that his sinful nature will be destroyed and he himself will be saved on the day the Lord returns.
6Your boasting about this is terrible. Don’t you realize that this sin is like a little yeast that spreads through the whole batch of dough?

9When I wrote to you before, I told you not to associate with people who indulge in sexual sin. 10But I wasn’t talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or are greedy, or cheat people, or worship idols. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that. 11I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin, or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people. Don’t even eat with such people.
12It isn’t my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning. 13God will judge those on the outside; but as the Scriptures say, “You must remove the evil person from among you.”

Is 1 Corinthians 5:1-4,9-13 in your Bible?
Is 2 Thessalonians 3:6 in your Bible?
Madam did your Bible command you to embrace sin because you want to help sinners and criminals?
1 Corinthians 5:1-4,9-13, tell your Church people to obey God's word & STOP laying FALSE accusations on JWs.

1 thessalonians 5:21 "Hold fast to what is good.
Madam, JWs will continue to obey
1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9-13 & 2 Thessalonians 3:6.

Madam, since you & your Church can't obey God's word @ 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9-13 &
2 Thessalonians 3:6, you have no right or moral high ground to criticize JWs for obedience to the holy scriptures.

Simple question: did Christ stay and dine with even the lowest of sinners - tax collectors, or not? Did He shun anybody?

And you selectively quote the bible. How about this part:

19Though I am free of obligation to anyone, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), to win those under the law. 21To those without the law I became like one without the law (though I am not outside the law of God but am under the law of Christ), to win those without the law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2021
PrincessGlow:

See ignorance. Did you hear me say anything about astrology. Foretelling the future is what the Bible prohibits not stating what you observe. OBSERVATION (not astrology) has shown that people born certain times of the year share certain characteristics. Which is my point: you are born with a certain nature even b4 your genes and environment are taken into account!

Please remind me of a servant of God who did such in the Bible! smiley

1 Like

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2021
If religionsts in Jesus' days called him a Satanist don't worry ma we are not expecting anything else from you! Matthew 10:22-25 smiley

PrincessGlow:

The bolded clearly contradicts what the other JW said. Which is right? It is also what makes JW cult-like
Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 5:42pm On May 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus never preached to groups!
He entered the temple where Jews come together for worship but when preaching he goes to people's homes. It's the miracles that attracts multitude so that he look for a place to sit them down and begin TEACHING not PREACHING to them!
So you can see that i'm not just a blind believer i can explain the logic behind what Jesus asks me to do and how practical it is! smiley

Please don't totally confuse yourself and also start lying all in the name of defending JW. Preaching and teaching are synonyms and are used interchangeably in the bible. See below

Re: Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His by PrincessGlow: 5:44pm On May 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please remind me of a servant of God who did such in the Bible! smiley

I hope u haven't totally lost it. All through the bible people say what they observe. Even christ said when u observe certain things you know the time is near. The Bible never told you to close your eyes and ears

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Comparison Table Between Christianity, Islam And Judaism / 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship / Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.