Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,148 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden (1014 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services / Nnamdi Kanu Writes Open Letter To To Anti-christ Joe Biden / Biafra: We Have Already Destroyed Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by shalom62: 6:07pm On May 08, 2021
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has written an open letter to the United States President read more

3 Likes

Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
shalom62:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has written an open letter to the United States President read more

Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by richmond500: 6:18pm On May 08, 2021
Lol, bloggers
Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by JohnBullMySon: 6:20pm On May 08, 2021
I support him on this. But he also should stop the UGM sponsoring. Let's all do things the right way.
Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by helinues: 6:21pm On May 08, 2021
Write as who?

President of online country..

Ajoka

1 Like

Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by JohnBullMySon: 6:21pm On May 08, 2021
shalom62:
Import the full story here and format your write-up well with source.
Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by doggedfighter(f): 6:23pm On May 08, 2021
That attached picture always feels kind of grin

The guy must be overwhelmed

Where's the letter?

Blogger, keep fooling yourself.
Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by helinues: 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
763thrre:
[s][/s]

Away
Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by goodnessme1(f): 6:25pm On May 08, 2021
ok
Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:27pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=GoodBuhari5 post=101500032][/quote]Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 1
Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by helinues: 6:29pm On May 08, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 1

You are a liar.

As long as you continue with the cancellation nonsense, you should be ready to have some bites of your attitude.

Mods, kindly ignore
Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by goodnessme1(f): 6:39pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:
Write as who?
Ajoka
As the destroyer of the ZOOgrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by helinues: 6:44pm On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:
As the destroyer of the ZOOgrin grin

But currently destroying SE region right?

1 Like

Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by goodnessme1(f): 6:51pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

But currently destroying SE region right?
No Easterners is complaining.But why the crys from Afonjas and enemies of Easterners.

At least i can now travel on
Eastern roads without
Nigeria terrorist army and police terrorising me.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by helinues: 6:54pm On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:
No Easterners is complaining.But why the crys from Afonjas and enemies of Easterners.

At least i can now travel on
Eastern roads without
Nigeria terrorist army and police terrorising me.

Shut up, yes I mean shut up

You don't want UGM to stop attacking in SE while I want them to stop

You do not want UGM to stop killing security operatives while I want them to stop.

You do no want peace to reign in SE hence supporting UGM while I want to peave to reign in SE by opposition UGM.

Posterity would judge both of us

1 Like

Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 08, 2021
China will sell.

And Chinese government hate terrorists group like Nnamdi kanu IPOb grin
Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by goodnessme1(f): 7:13pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

Shut up, yes I mean shut up

You don't want UGM to stop attacking in SE while I want them to stop

You do not want UGM to stop killing security operatives while I want them to stop.

You do no want peace to reign in SE hence supporting UGM while I want to peave to reign in SE by opposition UGM.

Posterity would judge both of us
Shut up.

You don't want Nigeria terrorist army to stop killing in SE while i want them to stop.

You don't want your terrorist security to stop harassing and killing unarmed SE youths,but i want.

You don't want SE to have peace by being an independent state but i want peace in SE.

Posterity would judge both
of us.
i agree.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by orisa37: 7:15pm On May 08, 2021
OBAMA DIDN'T SELL JONATHAN. HE ALSO WARNED ISRAEL NOT TO SELL TO JONATHAN.
Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by helinues: 7:17pm On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:
Shut up.

You don't want Nigeria terrorist army to stop killing in SE while i want them to stop.

You don't want your terrorist security to stop harassing and killing unarmed SE youths,but i want.

You don't want SE to have peace by being an independent state but i want peace in SE.

Posterity would judge both
of us.
i agree.

So leave trash for lawma and let posterity take position

1 Like

Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by Selfdetn: 7:28pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:
Write as who?

Ajoka
You are disgusting

1 Like

Re: Don't Sell Weapons To Nigeria - Nnamdi Kanu Writes Joe Biden by Xhuntra: 10:23pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

So leave trash for lawma and let posterity take position

Ur zombeism is gradeless

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Other Forces That'll Determine What Happens- FFK / BREAKING: Nigeria’s President Buhari Wins 2021 All-africa Award For Performance / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Hints At ‘bombing’ Key Structures In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.