Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola (3828 Views)

Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Salihu Dasuki Is Youngest Senior Lecturer At Sheffield Hallam University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by macjurek(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2021
This is the pity and sorry state of the Private school products,whom the owners and administrator are concern with only school fees.
Teachers who will correct them and mount their excesses in manner becomes a victim of hatred and sack.

I stand to be corrected, this student in question is a product of the private secondary school and much be expelled as a lesson for others like him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2021
macjurek:
This is the pity and sorry state of the Private school products,whom the owners and administrator are concern with only school fees.
Teachers who will correct them and mount their excesses in manner becomes a victim of hatred and sack.

I stand to be corrected, this student in question is a product of the private secondary school and much be expelled as a lesson for others like him.
And with this your post, you believe say you better pass am?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by GloShare(m): 2:49am On May 09, 2021
macjurek:

Olodo rabata.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by iammo(m): 3:01am On May 09, 2021
macjurek:

Altercation happens everwhere, between family, at Aso Rock Vila, at Churches, Mosque, even Military institutions...

One thing is very certain.. Private University in Nigeria won't degenerate to the level of Public Universities where they kill each other to count scores or where charms and fetish objects are placed at lecturers office to scare them

4 Likes

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by Harddiskng(m): 5:12am On May 09, 2021
macjurek:

I doubt if its the same video we both watched. Cuz from what I saw the woman was clearly harassing the gentleman. You can see him trying to get free from her grasp.

Did he steal from her? Why hold him like “he patronized her and refused to pay” such uncultured behavior from the so-called lecturer. If she could not handle whatever happened civilly she is not fit for that position.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by Pat081: 6:12am On May 09, 2021
Harddiskng:

I doubt if its the same video we both watched. Cuz from what I saw the woman was clearly harassing the gentleman. You can see him trying to get free from her grasp.

Did he steal from her? Why hold him like “he patronized her and refused to pay” such uncultured behavior from the so-called lecturer. If she could not handle whatever happened civilly she is not fit for that position.
God bless you sir ,people will see the true but fail to say it

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by LordIsaac(m): 7:11am On May 09, 2021
Let them condemn you OP, but you are very correct. Very terrible children with zero discipline.
Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by CheedyJ(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2021
Most private schools are part of the major problem facing Nigeria especially as it concerns education & morality but I dont concur with your generalization though ...
Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by MadelnNigeria: 7:27am On May 09, 2021
You need to watch the video before you make a comment. You don't raise your hand against your students. That habit is common among the non teaching staff. They want want to be recognized as an authority too. That's unprofessional, you report to the school authority.

Also this case is about a young man who wanted to sign a form, if you won't sign for him then don't leave your seat to go and insult and drag him na.

He wasn't enrolled in to be trampled upon because he wanted to be a graduate. Imagine suffering all that injustice and still end up among the millions of unemployed youth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by DesChyko: 7:38am On May 09, 2021
macjurek:

Before addressing your claim, I'll have you know that your distaste for Private School owners and administrators hasn't gone unnoticed on this forum. You posted this particular information twice already in different threads and you were also attacking private school owners on the thread where a teacher was sacked because he commented wrongly on a student's result

Yes you stand to be corrected and I will correct you. Except you're talking of FGC, no public school here in Lagos is worth its salt. No right thinking parent will enrol his/her ward in a public school if he/she can afford a private school.

Is it the crass way most of the public students act and speak on their way home from school? Or the obvious lack of quality classroom and extracurricular activities in school? Or the over-populated classrooms which nullifies even the interested teachers' meagre efforts? Or the lack of teacher's interest in the essence of their jobs? Or the exploitation of students' for material gains by school authorities? Or the inter-school fights instigated by the boys (rarely girls) of these public schools? My sample space is Ojo LGA of Lagos State.

Where is the discipline there? There is no better breeding ground for an unfit student than public schools. It's no parent's dream to see his/her child there bar financial implications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by kingsley38162: 7:54am On May 09, 2021
Most private schools are part of the major problem facing Nigeria especially as it concerns education & morality but I dont concur with your generalization though ...
Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by ictjobber: 9:44am On May 09, 2021
macjurek:

Go and take your medicine

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by Karleb(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2021
DesChyko:

Before addressing your claim, I'll have you know that your distaste for Private School owners and administrators hasn't gone unnoticed on this forum. You posted this particular information twice already in different threads and you were also attacking private school owners on the thread where a teacher was sacked because he commented wrongly on a students' result

Yes you stand to be corrected and I will correct you. Except you're talking of FGC, no public school here in Lagos is worth its salt. No right thinking parent will enrol his/her ward in a public school if he/she can afford a private school.

Is it the crass way most of the public students act and speak on their way home from school? Or the obvious lack of quality classroom and extracurricular activities in school? Or the over-populated classrooms which nullifies even the interested teachers' meagre efforts? Or the lack of teacher's interest in the essence of their jobs? Or the exploitation of students' for material gains by school authorities? Or the inter-school fights instigated by the boys (rarely girls) of these public schools? My sample space is Ojo LGA of Lagos State.

Where is the discipline there? There is no better breeding ground for an unfit student than public schools. It's no parent's dream to see his/her child there bar financial implications.

Oga, stop with the misinformation.

You are obviously a school owner.

Private schools are not better than public schools. The only thing with private schools is that they speak English but many of them don't know Jack shit.

Is it not in thesame private schools where students don't fail?

Few private schools are better but in general, most private schools are rubbish.

They encounter these problems you listed more than public schools.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by Karleb(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2021
Harddiskng:

I've not seen the video but from your account, the lecturer is wrong. Very wrong!

I studied in a public university and throughout my stay, no lecturer has for once hitted a student with anything for anything. They don't even think of that.

The worse is they insult you, call you names and the worst is they call security.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by DesChyko: 12:35pm On May 09, 2021
Karleb:

Oga, stop with the misinformation.

You are obviously a school owner.

Private schools are not better than public schools. The only thing with private schools is that they speak English but many of them don't know Jack shit.

Is it not in thesame private schools where students don't fail?

Few private schools are better but in general, most private schools are rubbish.

They encounter these problems you listed more than public schools.

First of all, I'm not a school owner, very petty of you to have assumed that. I hope to be one day though.

1. How many well to-do parents have their kids attending public schools?

2. How many public-school teachers even have their kids attending public schools?

There is a reason the environment used as a sample space for this submission is clearly given. You can disprove me with facts from that area. Ojo LGA is a heavily populated residential area in Lagos State with a number of public schools and a number of private schools.

You can mention any public secondary school there that is free of the ills I clearly listed in the previous post; which abounds in private schools instead.
Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by Judybash93(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2021
According to the video i watched o, the woman initiated the altercation, nobody has a monopoly to violence. She shouldn't have started what she couldn't finish. If you say the guy didn't respect her because she's older, I'd defend him by saying that the woman also didn't respect herself by initiating such with what she'll refer to as a person inferior in terms of age.
Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by Phcmayor(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2021
macjurek:

Go and seat down is govt school the best
If you don't know wat to post shut up
Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by Samskid310(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2021
True talk, 'some lecturers deserve beating'
end of quote
Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by Professionaldav: 1:40pm On May 09, 2021
cry cryThe only thing that could prevent you from achieving your dream success is YOU. cry

But you need to solve real problems to make real wealth. And that where skills come in.
shocked
While you're ahome or even anywhere. Do you know you can get free certificate from Google?

Just imagine having a world-class certificate that can boost your CV or LinkedIn profile. Improve your business strategies and learn today's in-demand skills. Your future starts now.

Learn at your pace in the comfort of your home.
Join now-
https://www.file-upload.com/qnrdjbdxfbqo

Start today. Remember, YOU are the limitation of your DREAMS

Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by Alejobs: 1:52pm On May 09, 2021
We must learn to correct mistake with love and also know when to walk away from a situation. Do you need an mps? Mobile Power solution for laptop, led tv and decoder, light bulb, fan, Phones e.t.c fully assembled by Nigerian for Nigeria for the last five years and still waxing stronger. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: Rejoinder Student That Fight Female Lecturer At Afe Babalola by Elizy09: 2:28pm On May 09, 2021
The next thing we're hearing is the boy has been arrested

(1) (Reply)

Unaab Post-ume Date Released / 2012/2013 Esut Screening Exam For Utme/direct Entry Candidates / The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.