Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Speck In Your Eyes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Speck In Your Eyes (6678 Views)

Your Eyes Your Mind!! Your Mind Your Eyes!!! / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Speck In Your Eyes by jonatoye(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The speck in your Eyes

WORD FOR TODAY
Don't invest your life, precious time and resources into the ministry of criticism. Examine your life and allow God to judge everyone according to their deeds!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? . . . first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.( Matthew 7:3-5 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything you see men doing is a prototype of what you can also do; rather than criticizing, examine yourself to see if you are doing the same thing in a different dimension. Explore your strength in removing every speck in your eyes.

Let the speck in the eyes of men remind you always of the need to repent from the shortcomings in your life. The best you can do in this end-time; is to stand like Joseph, David and Daniel of our time.

Don't be eaten up by what others are doing. The dimension of your judgement towards others will also set a benchmark to your own life for judgement. Don't be too quick to criticize men based on their appearance either in words or in deeds. At best, discuss with them and pray for them even as you commit your life to God in that respect!

+ Is your eyes free from specks?

Lord! I receive the grace to place much priority on important issues of my spiritual life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Every man will meet God and face Judgement. There are pressing issues that require much attention in your life than engaging in the ministry of criticism!!!

Have a Refreshed Worship Experience!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Andyvilly: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
Weeee
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by pricklewane: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
Something lgbos that love antagonizing Lagos Fashola Tinubu etc should hold dearly while they shield criminal fraudsters like Peter Obi Kalu Abaribe Ikpeazu Ugwuayi n Co.
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by SultanOfPuna: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
WHAT IF
There will be more prostitutes and sinners in heaven

And more pastors and hypocrite christians in hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by slawormiir: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Grab my weed to peruse through this article while putting on my intellectual cap and reading between lines to seek some knowledge...

Damnnnnn....... just finish reading.....is bros op trying to say we can do shit...... because nobody is supposed to judge us.....only God can judge us.....

Okay....let me read the article again but this time i will read without weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by matrix199(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2021
Water should do the trick.
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? . . . first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.( Matthew 7:3-5 NIV)
This verse introduced the metaphor of a person with a plank in their own eye who criticizes someone for a speck in their eye.
This verse extends the metaphor, showing how ridiculous a person with a plank would appear helping someone with simply a speck!
Such aid is impossible, and its offer is ridiculous and condescending.
We see this verse as stating that those with major flaws should keep quiet about the flaws of others until their own are dealt with.
We link this to the metaphor of the blind leading the blind, if you follow one who cannot see you will simply follow the blind one into disaster.

A picture speaks more than a thousand words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Andyvilly: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
Ftc
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Deathforall: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
sad
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2021
I sha know say I be speck tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Kultee(f): 9:20am On May 09, 2021
cool
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by mbahdi(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2021
It's well
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by money121(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2021
Ok
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by tosik(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2021
All i know is that in the book of life,there aren't answer at the back of it....

1 Like

Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by ictjobber: 9:23am On May 09, 2021
Hm
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Dozie32(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2021
I have mine, but that was when my parents were so fucking broke that we can't afford a television, and I was peeping from our neighbors window, and that was 7 lucky kids, and he brought out knife and chuck it In my eyes..my dad later bought a better 14inches television because of what they did to my eyes.
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Thevanguard: 9:24am On May 09, 2021
ok
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by BeaconV1(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2021
I so much love this article I swear down
Thanks so much because right now am at it now, when someone have taken a daily routine criticizing me daily and he won't take out the log/speck in his eyes.
What a wicked world

2 Likes

Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Emotionss: 9:26am On May 09, 2021
Many are guilty of what they criticize others of.
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Elock1: 9:29am On May 09, 2021
Thevanguard:
ok
do you know that the person above you dy talk nonsense, call him to order now
Dozie32:
I have mine, but that was when my parents were so fucking broke that we can't afford a television, and I was peeping from our neighbors window, and that was 7 lucky kids, and he brought out knife and chuck it In my eyes..my dad later bought a better 14inches television because of what they did to my eyes.
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by AdeniyiA(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2021
It means "mind your business"
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by urchcoded(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2021
This is a line used by religious people to avoid being accountable for their actions. Second to judge not.
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by BruncleZuma: 9:30am On May 09, 2021
Nah log dey my eyes, thus I do not judge; except for crimes with victims.
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2021
Interestging.

Need a side income, see my signature.. You will thank me letter
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Kennedy00007: 9:32am On May 09, 2021
My life my rules,
Self-centered wetin concern me�
Your life your rules non of my business.

The plank in your eye your business.
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Nobody: 9:32am On May 09, 2021
grin
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Authoreety: 9:33am On May 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Nobody: 9:33am On May 09, 2021
pricklewane:
Something lgbos that love antagonizing Lagos Fashola Tinubu etc should hold dearly while they shield criminal fraudsters like Peter Obi Kalu Abaribe Ikpeazu Ugwuayi n Co.
Carry your hate out of this thread abeg. This is Sunday morning.. If you didn't sleep well last night, pray that God will give you better sleep next time as he gives his beloved a good sleep and rest. This is not a political thread. Thanks
Re: The Speck In Your Eyes by Nobody: 9:35am On May 09, 2021
jonatoye:
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The speck in your Eyes

WORD FOR TODAY
Don't invest your life, precious time and resources into the ministry of criticism. Examine your life and allow God to judge everyone according to their deeds!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? . . . first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.( Matthew 7:3-5 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything you see men doing is a prototype of what you can also do; rather than criticizing, examine yourself to see if you are doing the same thing in a different dimension. Explore your strength in removing every speck in your eyes.

Let the speck in the eyes of men remind you always of the need to repent from the shortcomings in your life. The best you can do in this end-time; is to stand like Joseph, David and Daniel of our time.

Don't be eaten up by what others are doing. The dimension of your judgement towards others will also set a benchmark to your own life for judgement. Don't be too quick to criticize men based on their appearance either in words or in deeds. At best, discuss with them and pray for them even as you commit your life to God in that respect!

+ Is your eyes free from specks?

Lord! I receive the grace to place much priority on important issues of my spiritual life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Every man will meet God and face Judgement. There are pressing issues that require much attention in your life than engaging in the ministry of criticism!!!

Have a Refreshed Worship Experience!!!
You said it all. We all are culprit of this as a human being nobody is a saint. We will leave our home burning while chasing rat outside. May God forgive us in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! / The Perfect Scriptures For Easter Weekend / What Do You Expect After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.