Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle (4548 Views)

25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign / Fierce As Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by helinues: 9:25am On May 09, 2021
771one:
[s][/s]
rule 1

The bucket don full oo,replace am with storage tank to contain the water
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by meccuno: 9:53am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Help your family members.

I don't collect "gifts" aka bribe
My family members are good bro. smiley
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by oshonwambada: 11:15am On May 09, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

I thought God gave us brain to think. Am I wrong
lolzzzzzzzzx
U de worry ooo
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:27am On May 09, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
It's now fire for fire the truck of soldiers that enter ngwa in Abia state they have not seen soldiers nor the Hilux. this is no longer child's play fire me but I must surely fire you to

Laugh no gree me type. Dem never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nobody: 11:31am On May 09, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The plan is to draw them down east..
They'll kill us!
We'll kill them!
And at the end, a new nation will emerge

Continue with your fantasies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nobody: 11:33am On May 09, 2021
Another IPOB propaganda.
Usain Bolt Kanu and Imam Powerfool have failed again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by VictorUSA(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2021
Good to hear.
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Malawian(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
If 25 military men have list their lives in orlu.

This is a proof that ipob terrorists are killing our military men.

The military does not forget, they reply killings with killings.

When our military take the battle to ipob camp, ipob terrorists will start behaving like a victim, they will start flooding social media with pictures to receive sympathy.

You can not kill military men and go to sleep peacefully. These men have families, wives and children and relatives waiting for them at home.
Go and buy army form and get yourself posted to the east.
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Sentientmind: 1:57pm On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

When our military take the battle to ipob camp, ipob terrorists will start behaving like a victim, they will start flooding social media with pictures to receive sympathy.

You can not kill military men and go to sleep peacefully. These men have families, wives and children and relatives waiting for them at home.

why have Bokoboiz been sleeping

Africans thinkblike animals that you are, you have to underatand the place of dialogue and engagemnt, everything is not about force, there is no absolute winner in all these. The big nations u see, UK and US, you think thats how they act??

when peacful resolution fails thats when all this comes up... and blacks dont understand what dialogue means... Dialogue
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by xcon: 2:07pm On May 09, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Killing of who the suspected ESN or ordinary civilians going about their daily activities? Can you see your wretched hate filled life? Yoi are here supporting the murder if women in the market by your ""brave soldiers"" all this because you want someone wirh a name that sounds like yours to be president of a failed state? Because I don't want to believe you are so low you don't understand what is happening, A BIG SHAME
ordinary civilian that support ipob deserve to die.
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by mbaise1000: 7:24pm On May 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
xcon:
ordinary civilian that support ipob deserve to die.

May death also locate you any day you saw evil and call it evil or saw cheating and call it cheating and may.your family and generation be treated anywhere they are like the igbos are treated in nigeria and may you be murdered for refusing to accept it or not supporting those maltreating you, may you also face what those people faced in orlu and the rest of igbo land because that's what you like and support
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by mbaise1000: 7:34pm On May 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
thebosstrevor1:

There was no murder in that video.

Try again.

The murder i only know is the murders of our police and military officers bu ipob terrorists
You people are no longer showing us those pictures where flag carrying igbo YOUTHS are forced to swim in potopotor and gutters and forced to drink from them, I am not saying it's good to kill anyone because I still insist that nigeria doesn't deserve the blood of ANYTHING, or anyone no matter where they come from but things like you are the real enemies of the shit hole
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Bonavi: 8:00pm On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

so this is what u ve become because of 30k
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Bonavi: 8:02pm On May 09, 2021
helinues:
The UGM wing on NL are at it again...

They always want us to believe their narration but they are not interested to hear others own.

UGM days are numbered...

Take that to bank for cash out
just for 30k u re living this terribly
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 10, 2021
meccuno:
make a sensible post without bigotry. And I will send you 10k grin
Will you sharap and shatap there, how can you be saying that
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 10, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] The day you will make a sensible post, I will send you recharge card. grin

Have you eaten?

You better go and sell your gala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

39 Igbos /esn Fully Armed Arrested During A Meeting With Native Doctor-photo / 2023: Tell Me Why I Won’t Vote For This Man (photo) / My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.